What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

If you are patient, in 5-7 years you will be able to buy 4 Sukhoi PAK FA instead of 2 Gepards:)
Nice news. I think when Vietnam PM visits Russia this year, we may see more deals. No, we need urgently more frigates, subs and destroyers, not fighter jets.

Yes,They will sink in the East Sea area as Vietnamese assets:cheers:
The frigates are destined to sink enemy submarines, you know.

:azn:

No we don't. just bcz we have fertile land, crucial ship lane passing by, and we don't wanna share with a billion of poor Chinese living in barren and polluted land coz they will exploit everything , that's all
oops1.jpg

Why not? You are welcome! Please buy several:) You are buying Russian helicopters, surface to air rockets and BTR APCs at the moment.
I really suspect that China is promoting your weapon sales...

Yes,They will sink in the East Sea area as Vietnamese assets:cheers:
I am sorry but you said East Sea? How could Viet Navy reach that far? Or they also claim sovereignty to Diaoyu Islands?

nuke-sub is a strong deterrence.as zAvrora said that they would help VN to build a strong naval fleet,then nuke-sub is the best toy for our navy now.

As u know,We bought those Kilos subs on Credit,so Pls dont think much abt its price coz if we cant buy it by hard cash even if its cheaper than Kilos.if Russia wanna sell nuke sub to VN,they will sell on credit,too :D

Have you ever heard any country in the world sell nuclear submarines? Why don't Russians sell nuke missiles to you directly?

"Too young, too simple, sometimes naive.... "

Well, it is better not to make China and US nervous by bringing strategic bombers to Vietnam:)

It seems Russian military forces are still so warm welcomed to come to Viet~~~:omghaha:. We Chinese would not be quite against that actually.

If you are patient, in 5-7 years you will be able to buy 4 Sukhoi PAK FA instead of 2 Gepards:)
I would say in 7 years, we will have 2 billion USD for PAKFA. I see PAKFA in service of Vietnam's Airforce in the early 2020's. However, before PAKFA come into service, I'm near certain that Viet Nam will buy Su35 in the next couple of years (2015 maybe). :azn:

hey @5Star, i have a question for you, do Vietnamese hate China ? :undecided:
Some do hate but I would say most are neutral toward China because most of us do not know much about China to even hate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some do hate but I would say most are neutral toward China because most of us do not know much about China to even hate it.

This forum is just a place where all the chinese that do hate vietnamese and all the Vietnamese that hates Chinese gather to meet... in the US most chinese and vietnamese get along perfectly fine, some of my best friends are chinese

I really suspect that China is promoting your weapon sales...

Yes, of course, thank you, China:)
For promoting and buying our weaponry!

I would say in 7 years, we will have 2 billion USD for PAKFA. I see PAKFA in service of Vietnam's Airforce in the early 2020's. However, before PAKFA come into service, I'm near certain that Viet Nam will buy Su35 in the next couple of years (2015 maybe). :azn:

Possibly. Su35 is at the moment the second to the best in world, F22.

It seems Russian military forces are still so warm welcomed to come to Viet~~~:omghaha:. We Chinese would not be quite against that actually.

It seems Russian forces are welcome to China also to take part in military exercises:)

680559_475772.jpg

@Evgeny

I just wonder why Russia will take until 2016 and 2017 before delivering of the third and fourth frigate respectively. In other source, it said Vietnam would receive in 2014 and 2015?

@Evgeny

I just wonder why Russia will take until 2016 and 2017 before delivering of the third and fourth frigate respectively. In other source, it said Vietnam would receive in 2014 and 2015?

The very first contract for 2 Gepards was signed in 2006, Vietnam received ships in 2010 and 2011.
The actual contact was signed in 2011, ships will be received in 2016 and 2017.
And they can't build the first Gepard in 1 year, in 2014, since they begin work in July 2013.
Possibly details were unsolved till this year.
2011-2014
2013-2016?
Zelenodolsk shipyard has more ordres that it did in 2006-11, I think.
Russian Navy buy Gepards also.

This forum is just a place where all the chinese that do hate vietnamese and all the Vietnamese that hates Chinese gather to meet...
You are wrong. This forum is for discussion, collecting useful as well as unuseful information, trolling, exchanging opinions, ect...
This place reflects and shows some certain aspects of reality but it is not an exclusive place for haters.
in the US most chinese and vietnamese get along perfectly fine, some of my best friends are chinese
the picture is similar to other places in the world such as Germany, France, Australia or elsewhere.

This forum is just a place where all the chinese that do hate vietnamese and all the Vietnamese that hates Chinese gather to meet... in the US most chinese and vietnamese get along perfectly fine, some of my best friends are chinese
Wrong, I hate some arrogant and stupid.....

Back
Top Bottom