What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

Gepard class frigates, after 011 Dinh Tien Hoang, the new telescopic hangar was built on 015-Tran Hung Dao and 016-Quang Trung.
Probably the 012 Ly Thai To will have already received it too.
1.jpg

z2610716630564-a2c4a2bab8ace6293139a5c048d94d8a.jpg

Vietnam new local-made VCM-01 anti-ship cruise missile which is a development of the Vietnamese KCT-15, a customized version of the Russian-made Kh-35UE produced under license in Vietnam. It is believed to have a range of 300km.

That makes Vietnam the most powerful surface navy (excluding submarine) in SE Asia, surpassing Singapore.

In the event of naval battle involving shooting war of surface fleet (no air force, no submarine), Singapore navy will be sunk.

And Vietnam is able to make all these missiles herself, Singapore will run out of ammo in no time because she imports everything.

When we defeated Mongol invasion 3 times, SG was still just a fishing village. So, Pls don't compare VN military wt SG's one. I dont even think SG can still survive in the next 100 years :p:

The Vietnamese shipyard Sông Thu seems to be updating a Petya class frigate / project 159AE, the entire command superstructure is replaced with a modern design, do you have any other news on how it will look at the end of the works?
I remember that some years ago some drawings of a possible modernization were published, maybe one of those projects is being implemented?

ACg6RrM.jpg

here a photo of the Petya class frigate during the modification works, indicated with arrows the new superstructures,
Screenshot-2021-11-17-12-45-58-367-2.jpg

from a commercial satellite photo it looks like they eventually reused the same AK-726 turrets.
Screenshot-2021-07-04-17-36-01-978-01-2.jpg

I ask if anyone has completed photos for this frigate
Thank

Ok,we can't, but we don't care cos we don't waste money fighting in far places while our "mud men" still can destroy CN radar at any time cos PLA still don't know how to detect our men
what is vietnam "mud men" men?

I see, no one talks about these guys. Are they effective in battles?
Bcs both mighty US-CN don't wanna admit that their troops are worse than VN's sappers.

Yes, they are nightmare in VN war against US and CN leader Deng had to admit :No PLA troops can do the same after VN sapper destroyed 10 million USD Cymbeline radar

sapper.PNG

Indeed, Pakistan was founded on such a vision—the “Pakistani Dream”, a vision of a prosperous, equitable, tolerant, and dynamic society—which was at the heart of the Independence Movement, even if, over the years, its clarity has diminished.

Ok china i have had enough of you being a scared little pooch. You’re such a coward it makes me sick of it. Why the are you so full of cowards? You keep wanting the world to be scared of you but by now all that posturing noone even gives a damn anymore, we all know you’re just a country full of pussies and i say this to your chinese face all the time. Its annoying how scared and pussified your whole country is. Aomt no chinese ever intimidated anyone, you’re famouse for being cowards. Not racist just pointing out the obvious. Why are you people such pussies?
You need some medication, moron.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom