What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

You knew but acted and typed the total opposite and suger coating it as "peace loving".:azn:
Things would be different only if your army run company could invest more from its revenue and act accordingly for decades.
Vietnamese being pacific is a fact which has root in confucism. We go to war only if necessary, not for fun. Certainly we are not China with large resources, so priority must be made. If I have to choose between making a car or making a warship then I choose the first. Unless a war breaks out, all men will be mobilized I see better benefits for us to make cars.

As for Viettel you mentioned I don’t run the company I don’t know what objectives it has. You may be right, the company should do more.

If desired, there would also be plenty of space on the Hamilton OPV 8020 class,
UXv0rPy.png

which could go to the Vietnamese People's Navy and modify the optical number 22 by continuing the uniform numbering of the donated Pohang class (18-20)
pW2Sfov.jpg

1x OtoMelara 76/62 compact
2x4 Kh-35 Uran or Vietnamese version
1x AK-630 aft of the ship

and .....as Viet wrote last Sunday, another Hamilton-class Cutter will arrive in March

Seems like it was a good idea :-)

"The American patrol ship, which appeared in the service of the coast guard of Vietnam, can be converted into a full-fledged frigate, taking its rightful place in the local navy battle pennants. This opinion was expressed by the publication KienThuc."

https://en.topwar.ru/170312-kienthuc-kak-prevratit-korabl-ssha-v-rusificirovannyj-fregat.html

Oh boy you're one aggressive online gay looking for attention? aren't you?
Unfortunately i ain't your type, better luck next time lol
Btw, we've plenty of your kind selling "seafood" at temple street in my hometown HK, feel free go to join them anytime:azn:

Did I hurt your little feeling, internet tough guy @grey boy 2 ? You seem to appreciate the girl pic of not-so- bright light @IblinI, so why jumping so quickly about your sexual orientation?

I go to HKG often and have many Hkgers friends, was there last April 2019. I always stay in same hotel on Nathan road near Temple Street, so I know that neighborhood well.

Keep your prejudices about Temple Street workers for yourself and in the internet forum safe behind your laptop screen, internet tough guy. Because you have no balls no courage to say it in front of those people, so better just shut up.

We are not created and born equal with same opportunities in this world, but arrogant internet tough guy like you don’t understand that.

In short, "Even though I am running around almost naked and unable to make even a little boat engine, but we are still confident". says a wise viet man.
As for your small boat deterrence theory, don't know if the Iranian or your navy is on the same page with you when they have a better choice.

Another reason you are not the brightest dude in here, the same apply for big mouth PLA future performance in real combat vs Saudi army poor performance in Yemen . Having a lot of big new toys and winning war games (by cheating) doesn’t mean anything until real combat. But one thing is 100% certain, is that big mouth PLA is NOT in the same page with the US,,,,, big mouth PLA is still far behind US forces in quality and combat experience….

It's a lot more easy to learn how to operate fast small boats in quick attack formation than learning how to operate a complex aircraft carrier task force, which going to take big mouth PLA at least 20 years (maybe 15 now). Also, the Iranian small fast boats haven’t best tested in real combat, neither the VN navy so we have nothing to compare with.

Did I hurt your little feeling, internet tough guy @grey boy 2 ? You seem to appreciate the girl pic of not-so- bright light @IblinI, so why jumping so quickly about your sexual orientation?

I go to HKG often and have many Hkgers friends, was there last April 2019. I always stay in same hotel on Nathan road near Temple Street, so I know that neighborhood well.

Keep your prejudices about Temple Street workers for yourself and in the internet forum safe behind your laptop screen, internet tough guy. Because you have no balls no courage to say it in front of those people, so better just shut up.

We are not created and born equal with same opportunities in this world, but arrogant internet tough guy like you don’t understand that.

Another reason you are not the brightest dude in here, the same apply for big mouth PLA future performance in real combat vs Saudi army poor performance in Yemen . Having a lot of big new toys and winning war games (by cheating) doesn’t mean anything until real combat. But one thing is 100% certain, is that big mouth PLA is NOT in the same page with the US,,,,, big mouth PLA is still far behind US forces in quality and combat experience….

It's a lot more easy to learn how to operate fast small boats in quick attack formation than learning how to operate a complex aircraft carrier task force, which going to take big mouth PLA at least 20 years (maybe 15 now). Also, the Iranian small fast boats haven’t best tested in real combat, neither the VN navy so we have nothing to compare with.
don't be mad, enjoy your bicycle.

Last edited:

Never mind, not going to derail a sticky, people has been putting in effort and pride with it

don't be mad, enjoy your bicycle.

Me mad, why? For your dumb comments? Your last comment just show again why you are not the brightest light in here, it’s meaningless and try to insult me (bicycle ??? WTF hahaha!!!) to cover the fact that you can’t reply me with an intelligible comment.

You are reading too many big mouth PLA newspapers and your blind patriotism clearly mess up your mindset. People like you who defend their motherland blindly is one of the reasons why a growing number of people around the world are hating China and big mouth PLA. And that number just grow bigger day by day. And with COVID-19 that numbers just grow quicker.

Remember the arrogance of the Romans, the arrogance of the British and French colonial empires, the arrogance of the Japanese imperial army (which China despised so much but act like them today) , the arrogance of the US (now in decline...fast) and now the arrogance of China and big mouth PLA….and remember how they all end up?

Last edited:
You knew but acted and typed the total opposite and suger coating it as "peace loving".:azn:
Things would be different only if your army run company could invest more from its revenue and act accordingly for decades.

Its better for this thread. Following Hongkong agency there is slogenin Tokyo, " Chinese, pls go out !"

photo-1-15803781702681320529615.jpg

một đài truyền hình có trụ sở ở Hồng Kông trình chiếu một đoạn video ghi lại ở một nhà hàng Nhật Bản tại TP Ito có cảnh một nhân viên phục vụ hô lớn "Trung Quốc! Mời đi ra ngoài" với một du khách.

Last edited:
Vietnam should blacklist the PLA as terror organization.

The Battle of Long Tan (1966)

A documentary

The 3 day battle was fought between the regiments of NVA and Vietcong against Australia’s 1st Task Force.

Battle of Long Tan, 18 August 1966

Belongs to the numerous films Vietnam war theme

„Danger Close”

Its better for this thread. Following Hongkong agency there is slogenin Tokyo, " Chinese, pls go out !"

photo-1-15803781702681320529615.jpg

một đài truyền hình có trụ sở ở Hồng Kông trình chiếu một đoạn video ghi lại ở một nhà hàng Nhật Bản tại TP Ito có cảnh một nhân viên phục vụ hô lớn "Trung Quốc! Mời đi ra ngoài" với một du khách.
According the sign, it said: "Only Chinese allow, other breed prohibited."

Vietnam should blacklist the PLA as terror organization.
China's Response To Coronavirus A 'Terrorist Act', Officials Say
Lisa Finn
Patch•April 22, 2020

fc141bcc81dc80fbc64e0738f7958c27

SUFFOLK COUNTY, NY — A group of lawmakers and business owners said Tuesday that they'd like to see China's response to the new coronavirus pandemic declared "a terrorist act."

A press conference was held Tuesday both on Facebook and in the office of New York State Assemblyman Anthony Palumbo in Riverhead to discuss what they called a "bold action to save local businesses and the economy."

Palumbo said the "terrorist act" declaration would open the door for insurance companies to pay out business disruption claims with reimbursement through the Terrorism Risk Insurance Fund.

"It was recently revealed that China knew about the dangers posed by the virus early on, yet did nothing to stop its spread," Palumbo said in a release.

He added: "It is clearly an act of terrorism to intentionally conceal a deadly virus that can infect millions and cause economic devastation around the world. With this declaration we can not only sue China for damages, we will also gain access to hundreds of billions of dollars for our businesses under the Terrorism Risk Insurance Fund."

The officials said they will call on President Donald Trump and Gov. Andrew Cuomo to declare the virus an “Act of Terrorism” and clear the way for the Terrorist Risk Insurance Fund.

According to Gary Pollakusky of the Rocky Point Sound Beach Chamber of Commerce: “Our businesses are in crisis and are counting on the president and governor do everything they can to make sure we survive."

Other elected officials agreed: “Businesses are on life support due the virus,” said Riverhead Councilwoman Jodi Giglio. “They pay high insurance premiums and need the companies insuring them to be there for them. This declaration will help these businesses survive.”

Palumbo is currently running to fill New York State Senator Kenneth LaValle's seat when he retires and Giglio is seeking election to Palumbo's seat.

When asked for his thoughts on the proposed declaration Tuesday, Suffolk County Executive Steve Bellone said he hadn't heard of the measure and would "have to take a look at that."

He added: "As we move away from the height of the crisis and we see the numbers start to go down we can see some think it's time to move away from putting politics aside and the cooperative spirit of working together in a crisis."

Bellone said the spotlight remains on providing supplies for front line workers and finding relief for small businesses and homeowners, as well as moving forward with a focus on recovery and the "challenges we have ahead. I'm not really interested in getting involved in side issues that are not really relevant to what we are doing here."

Back
Top Bottom