What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

Vietnam Navy is among 26 nations that will participate the upcoming Russia Fleet review in Vladivostok.

Ok we need more ships, and bigger capital ships.

soi-do-khung-le-duyet-binh-hai-quan-viet-nam-sap-tham-du-hinh-10.png

soi-do-khung-le-duyet-binh-hai-quan-viet-nam-sap-tham-du-hinh-3.jpg

soi-do-khung-le-duyet-binh-hai-quan-viet-nam-sap-tham-du.jpg

soi-do-khung-le-duyet-binh-hai-quan-viet-nam-sap-tham-du-hinh-11.jpg

Image from last year Indo defense 2018

Hospital ship on offer

2,000 ton

300 personal capacity

One year has passed. Anyone knows if any ship was sold?

:D

viet-nam-tu-tin-gioi-thieu-tau-ten-lua-tu-dong-tai-indonesia-hinh-6.png

Fast patrol vessel

MS-50S

Superlight with material made up of Polypropylen Polystone copolymer (PPC)

Speed 35 knt

3_sylo.png

5_jmdu.jpg

7_flcr.jpg

8_nutd.jpg

9_yhok.jpg

2_cmck.jpg

1_lgap.jpg

10_tces.jpg

6_itpl.jpg

The Airforce looks for revenue outside of budget. Vietstar Air, the commercial arm of Vietnam Airforce, has been granted aviation business license to operate civil aircraft. It will become the first airliner in the country to operate business jets as Embraer Legacy 600.

Embraer-legacy-ext.jpg

The “Marines” on exercise

Wearing such carmo in tropical and hot weather it is certainly not comfortable I guess.

11_1.jpg

12_1.jpg

13_1.jpg

14_1.jpg

15.jpg

10_1.jpg

Still one of the best inventions in recent years

57mm autoloading cannon

photo1513011107201-1513011107202.gif

The “Marines” on exercise

Wearing such carmo in tropical and hot weather it is certainly not comfortable I guess.

11_1.jpg

12_1.jpg

13_1.jpg

14_1.jpg

15.jpg

10_1.jpg
This is the same pictures of marines you posted few years ago back. I remember every pictures except for the last one. Jesus christ the two look like shit & give the kids a hamburger[emoji488]. I've been to a fight even I could snap the kid into two.

BTW I'm going to steal the last one & saved it under "argument" [emoji1]

This is the same pictures of marines you posted few years ago back. I remember every pictures except for the last one. Jesus christ the two look like shit & give the kids a hamburger[emoji488]. I've been to a fight even I could snap the kid into two.

Ok you show what pictures were posted and when in this thread, otherwise I report you to the mods here.

Ok I report you either way because you insult our army by your bawdy language. shits and kids.

@Dubious

Well well well guess who show up. It's the world-renowned expert from Indonesia that just come back with more bull crap. Perhaps the example of nufix fail to show you that in Vietnam Defence Forum, Indon trolls tend to get banned?

By the way, I HIGHLY doubt you saw those images. Why? Because the pictures were uploaded to the Internet on 22/7/2019, 2 days ago. So yeah, you are both a LIAR and a TROLL (that is about to be banned).

On a side note:
Have your country release the result of the investigation regarding the death of Indonesian election officials? To lose more than 300 people in a freaking election in peacetime due to sheer exhaustion, one could only imagine the treatment of Indonesian bureaucrats toward servants of the state, soldiers and officials alike.

Last edited:
Well well well guess who show up. It's the world-renowned expert from Indonesia that just come back with more bull crap. Perhaps the example of nufix fail to show you that in Vietnam Defence Forum, Indon trolls tend to get banned?

By the way, I HIGHLY doubt you saw those images. Why? Because the pictures were uploaded to the Internet on 22/7/2019, 2 days ago. So yeah, you are both a LIAR and a TROLL (that is about to be banned).

On a side note:
Have your country release the result of the investigation regarding the death of Indonesian election officials? To lose more than 300 people in a freaking election in peacetime due to sheer exhaustion, one could only imagine the treatment of Indonesian bureaucrats toward servants of the state, soldiers and officials alike.

I'm not gonna look for the pictures (2lazy) point is I remembered the pictures the background, people, equipment even aiming pose from the ditch & I just pointing it out.

Pointing out facts is called trolling? [emoji19]

There's a reason I never been banned in PDF while you guys have been banned in more than 1 occasion on multiple threads.

Ask viet he's been banned for like what 2 times already?

tapatalk_1563976764316.jpeg

thx for the pics I'll be using this in a lot of discussion from now on. [emoji48] [emoji48] [emoji48]

I'm not gonna look for the pictures (2lazy) point is I remembered the pictures the background, people, equipment even aiming pose from the ditch & I just pointing it out.

There's a reason I never been banned in PDF while you guys have been banned in more than 1 occasion on multiple threads.

View attachment 570679
thx for the pics I'll be using this in a lot of discussion from now on. [emoji48] [emoji48] [emoji48]

You got a micro tavor, you put aim point eotech on it, but you handle them with spray and pray position just like good ol AK's. Just what on earth happened there

Dont insult soldiers..

View attachment 570679

Pointing the facts WITHOUT proofs to back them up is, yes, trolling. Once again, you pull the same shiet you did a few months agao. "Hey I remember seeing some shiet about the Vietnamese before? Proof. My memory is good enough".

Typical move for a troll :)

"You guys have been banned in more than 1 occasion" ? Nice to see you compare yourself against all Vietnamese members. Incidentally, I NEVER got banned myself but I'm pretty sure over the years, a fair number of Indon in PDF got banned in MULTIPLE threads as well.

You got a micro tavor, you put aim point eotech on it, but you handle them with spray and pray position just like good ol AK's. Just what on earth happened there

It's called hip-firing practice, used in clearing bunkers and trenches. If you call that position is spray-and-pray, get your eyes checked.

There was no problems the guy viet is a tattletale. Like i said I'll leave it at that.

You ARE the problem. Everything was fine until you come around

Back
Top Bottom