What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

Likewise bro, just here once in a while.
Perfect bro

The tension happening now at Paracels has the potential toward a full escalation. It is speculated by BBC, depending on the outcome of her talk in Beijing, the parliament speaker Nguyễn Thị Kim Ngân may head to Washington afterwards.

24821_01-Ba%20Ngan.jpg

Its not in the Paracels, its in Vanguard Bank, west of Spratly Island.

Perfect bro

The tension happening now at Paracels has the potential toward a full escalation. It is speculated by BBC, depending on the outcome of her talk in Beijing, the parliament speaker Nguyễn Thị Kim Ngân may head to Washington afterwards.

24821_01-Ba%20Ngan.jpg

Made-in-Vietnam night vision gear NVS1BT
Suitable for Galil Ace and other rifles

viet-nam-tu-trang-bi-kinh-nhin-xuyen-dem-cho-galil-ace_171532.png

viet-nam-tu-trang-bi-kinh-nhin-xuyen-dem-cho-galil-ace_17154827.png

Russia delivers two Brem-1M tank rescue vehicles as part T90 delivery to Vietnam.

eb9ab8b7e8f101af58e0_41156975.jpg

xe-tang-chu-chien-t-90-viet-nam-co-tro-thu-sieu-dac-biet-5.jpg

xe-tang-chu-chien-t-90-viet-nam-co-tro-thu-sieu-dac-biet.png

xe-tang-chu-chien-t-90-viet-nam-co-tro-thu-sieu-dac-biet-4.jpg

Awesome, does anyone know the name of the helmets the two are using in the first picture? I think Viettel showed them but I can't find any names for it
Look at the helmet! The previous version is called A2. Don’t have a name either. Maybe called A3 helmet. Made by Z176 factory.

2946772ad4b773e077eee20b76f.jpg

T54M3 with improved armor

capture_271311517.jpg

capture_3_2713782.jpg

T55 tank with D-10T2S main cannon two-axis stabilization system. Firing rate: 6-7 rounds per minute

khong-can-israel-viet-nam-tu-do-hoa-luc-xe-tang-t-55-hinh-3.jpg

khong-can-israel-viet-nam-tu-do-hoa-luc-xe-tang-t-55-hinh-4.jpg

khong-can-israel-viet-nam-tu-do-hoa-luc-xe-tang-t-55-hinh-5.jpg

Surprise: reconnaissance troops with M18 rifles

12_aatc.jpg

11_viqj.png

9_wgwj.png

• 7_cnno.jpg

T54M3 with improved armor

There is Tungsten mine in Vietnam that India imports from (to diversify its import needs, given India has very little tungsten reserves), esp for use in developing and producing armour.

I wonder if Vietnam and India are cooperating in this area more than just a pure monetary investment. Because the company that invested in Vietnam (NMDC) is also got lot of agreements with the defence lab (DMRL) in India that does such armour development.

Certainly there is much win-win scope here anyway for requirements of both countries.

Surprise: reconnaissance troops with M18 rifles

12_aatc.jpg

Wish I could find more information on what gear soldiers use, like names of vests and stuff. Also I didn't know reconnaissance troops used M18 rifles, interesting!

Wish I could find more information on what gear soldiers use, like names of vests and stuff. Also I didn't know reconnaissance troops used M18 rifles, interesting!
Not easy to find much info on Vietnam military. Many are in secrecy to keep enemies guessing.

Back
Top Bottom