What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

Closer to Vietnam doesnt mean it belongs to Vietnam, does it? They violated the boundary and they were arrested, period. No more discussion needed.
No more discussion? No more talks?
Why your president Widodo made this statement when visiting Vietnam last year?

“We have agreed that the negotiation on the EEZ between the two countries could be enhanced, and I hope that this negotiation could be concluded soon”.

- Widodo -

He made jokes?

Or he is just a clown or worse, he is a liar?

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/vietnam-indonesia-eye-early-eez-delimitation-3807656.html

“We have agreed that the negotiation on the EEZ between the two countries could be enhanced, and I hope that this negotiation could be concluded soon”.

- Widodo -

He made jokes?

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/vietnam-indonesia-eye-early-eez-delimitation-3807656.html

President talking before your clown starting to made ruckus, and with this just expect more Vietcong ships goes to the bottom of sea and your man become fish food along with them. We can kill millions commies in the past, not needed to Reminding our people resolve to add more Vietcong commies in the list in future when we met them at open seas

President talking before your clown starting to made ruckus, and with this just expect more Vietcong ships goes to the bottom of sea and your man become fish food along with them. We can kill millions commies in the past, not needed to Reminding our people resolve to add more Vietcong commies in the list in future when we met them at open seas
So you are telling me your president is a liar. Good.

Threatening Vietnam is rediculous. Indonesia army, airforce and navy are too weak to pose any challenge. Even all ASEAN armies combined can’t threaten us. Too weak. The best thing you can do is running amok against Chinese ethnics. Only few Viet people live in Indonesia. If any.

Demonstrating strength in the region has not been clearly defined, the clash is inevitable.

Look at Indonesian naval vessels, its do not dare to fire. With Indonesian naval, who are savage, ready to set explosives, destroying boats of fishermen, this does not show peace love, it is still in an uninhabited region.

All ghe people I have met in real life from Indonesia are chill as ****. We smoke weed and laugh about shit. Those on here are aggressive.

Don’t make me bitch slap yall.

All ghe people I have met in real life from Indonesia are chill as ****. We smoke weed and laugh about shit. Those on here are aggressive.

Don’t make me bitch slap yall.
I was trying to be nice, guess I was wrong.... Don't mess with the Indonesian army, they invaded the East Timor in the 90s and destroyed that island powerful army. But ran before the Aussies get involved. Indonesia also is the most easy defendable country in the world with thousands and thousands of islands.

You good fighting when you outnumber people by 10 against 1, East Timor, Christian and chinese massacres in the 90s, Papua conflict, Aceh conflict are a few examples.....Please remind me how we call people that fight in large number against a few...

Last edited:
Why do you always talk out of context? I mean here, in this forum. Let the people who really have the say (like our pres and yours) to talk about it. You are just a clown, trying to entertain yourself with stupid discussions on the internet. Look for a girlfriend you homo.

- Widodo -

He made jokes?

Why do you always talk out of context? I mean here, in this forum. Let the people who really have the say (like our pres and yours) to talk about it. You are just a clown, trying to entertain yourself with stupid discussions on the internet. Look for a girlfriend you homo.
No need to insult people here. We start with a political subject , so don't insulting people here because of their point of view. One of you patriot talk about killing people and blabla ...which is just bad, it just open the pandora door

No need to insult people here. We start with a political subject , so don't insulting people here because of their point of view. One of you patriot talk about killing people and blabla ...which is just bad, it just open the pandora door

Who’s the first to call our president clown and a liar? Typical viets, fail to see themselves in the mirror, just like when they call Chinese thieves when they are also thieving. The evidence? 200+ boats destroyed by Indo? You want to talk about that? How about refrain yourself from going to the disputes EEZ before the matter is settled between the two countries?

Who’s the first to call our president clown and a liar? Typical viets, fail to see themselves in the mirror, just like when they call Chinese thieves when they are also thieving. The evidence? 200+ boats destroyed by Indo? You want to talk about that? How about refrain yourself from going to the disputes EEZ before the matter is settled between the two countries?
Chill man, your president and any presidents in this world are not God.... So criticizing them doesn't mean much today, don't take it personal. My previous post was about those few idiots rogue Vnese thieves of today but the biggest one will come one day when they will control the whole SCS

So you are telling me your president is a liar. Good.

Threatening Vietnam is rediculous. Indonesia army, airforce and navy are too weak to pose any challenge. Even all ASEAN armies combined can’t threaten us. Too weak. The best thing you can do is running amok against Chinese ethnics. Only few Viet people live in Indonesia. If any.
Owwwh thretening vietnam is ridiculous....we are not thretening. We are merely taking your fishing boats and use it as a source of entertainment by blowing it one by one while we let your puny coast guard watch lol.

This,oh this is beautiful...from your asean big bro viets cheers

3668414111.jpg

Thank you. See you next time

I was trying to be nice, guess I was wrong.... Don't mess with the Indonesian army, they invaded the East Timor in the 90s and destroyed that island powerful army. But ran before the Aussies get involved. Indonesia also is the most easy defendable country in the world with thousands and thousands of islands.

You good fighting when you outnumber people by 10 against 1, East Timor, Christian and chinese massacres in the 90s, Papua conflict, Aceh conflict are a few examples.....Please remind me how we call people that fight in large number against a few...
Your are good only getting massacred by china in some shallow reef in south china sea ....ooops

The "incident" between Vietnam and Indonesia a couple of days ago was an unfortunate one and due to overlapping claims, it's indeed impossible to avoid such confrontations in some cases. However, shooting live ammunition against the law enforcement of another country is an EXTREMELY HOSTILE behavior no matter what. One minor slip of feet and there would be casualties, what happens then?

Furthermore, some Indonesians flocked into the Vietnam forum acting as if they own the freaking sea and shoo fisherman from other countries away without solving the claim disputes first ? Guess who is also acting like that in the East Sea nowadays? CHINESE.

Owwwh thretening vietnam is ridiculous....we are not thretening. We are merely taking your fishing boats and use it as a source of entertainment by blowing it one by one while we let your puny coast guard watch lol.

This,oh this is beautiful...from your asean big bro viets cheers

3668414111.jpg

Thank you. See you next time

Sure, we are going to see each other again :)

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/i...rted-skirmish-in-disputed-waters-3589198.html

" Rifky Effendi Hardijanto, secretary general of Indonesia's Fisheries Ministry, denied reports that an Indonesian officer on board the sunken ship had been taken hostage by the Vietnamese coast guard in a bid to free its fishermen. He said the officer had been rescued by the Vietnamese coast guard and could leave Vietnam as soon as the Indonesian government arranged transport"

Vietnam napped Indonesian officers before, Vietnam would nap some more in the future. But feel free to shoot our wooden fishing boats that worth pretty much nothing. We take pleasure in whipping thieves and their protector in a MANLY way. But if blowing up empty fishing boats is what grinds your gears then by all means, help youself:)

Your are good only getting massacred by china in some shallow reef in south china sea ....ooops

Sure, Vietnam People Armed Forces sucks by Indonesian standards. But hey, at the very least, Vietnam is proud to be a country without active terrorist/insurrection in ASEAN. Let's see how Indonesian and their mighty military is doing...

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/indonesian-troops-hunt-suspects-after-papua-mass-killing

"Indonesian soldiers are hunting for rebels suspected of killing as many as 24 construction workers in the restive Papua province, as an eyewitness account supplied by the military described a grisly mass execution"

589c2883-6abf-46ef-aec7-42d1144bbb7d

Nah, Indonesian military could not do shit. Indonesian got killed by REBELS every day the only thing that keep the average Indonesian feeling proud their military is the fact that they manage to blow some fishing boats... OOOPS.

But I guess that is actually quite normal in Indonesia where police torture suspects with snakes and shits like that :) https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-after-terrorising-suspected-thief-with-snake

"Indonesian police have acknowledged officers terrorised a Papuan man with a snake after a video of the incident circulated online showing the man screaming in fear while his interrogator laughed"

Last edited:
The "incident" between Vietnam and Indonesia a couple of days ago was an unfortunate one and due to overlapping claims, it's indeed impossible to avoid such confrontations in some cases. However, shooting live ammunition against the law enforcement of another country is an EXTREMELY HOSTILE behavior no matter what. One minor slip of feet and there would be casualties, what happens then?

Furthermore, some Indonesians flocked into the Vietnam forum acting as if they own the freaking sea and shoo fisherman from other countries away without solving the claim disputes first ? Guess who is also acting like that in the East Sea nowadays? CHINESE.

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/i...rted-skirmish-in-disputed-waters-3589198.html

" Rifky Effendi Hardijanto, secretary general of Indonesia's Fisheries Ministry, denied reports that an Indonesian officer on board the sunken ship had been taken hostage by the Vietnamese coast guard in a bid to free its fishermen. He said the officer had been rescued by the Vietnamese coast guard and could leave Vietnam as soon as the Indonesian government arranged transport"

Vietnam napped Indonesian officers before, Vietnam would nap some more in the future. But feel free to shoot our wooden fishing boats that worth pretty much nothing. We take pleasure in whipping thieves and their protector in a MANLY way. But if blowing up empty fishing boats is what grinds your gears then by all means, help youself:)

Dude, that is why we dont board Viet ships anymore, we shoot at them. And no, the latest ship we shot at was a VN CG ship, not a wooden ship. So you see? It is Vietnam that escalated the conflict from just a board and search patrol. Like I have always said, VN always forgot to see themselves on the mirror. Want me to buy you one?

Now the question is, what are you going to do about it? Nothing? Alright, now go scram.

Sure, Vietnam People Armed Forces sucks by Indonesian standards. But hey, at the very least, Vietnam is proud to be a country without active terrorist/insurrection in ASEAN. Let's see how Indonesian and their mighty military is doing...

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/indonesian-troops-hunt-suspects-after-papua-mass-killing

"Indonesian soldiers are hunting for rebels suspected of killing as many as 24 construction workers in the restive Papua province, as an eyewitness account supplied by the military described a grisly mass execution"

589c2883-6abf-46ef-aec7-42d1144bbb7d

Nah, Indonesian military could not do shit. Indonesian got killed by REBELS every day the only thing that keep the average Indonesian feeling proud their military is the fact that they manage to blow some fishing boats... OOOPS.

But I guess that is actually quite normal in Indonesia where police torture suspects with snakes and shits like that :) https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-after-terrorising-suspected-thief-with-snake

"Indonesian police have acknowledged officers terrorised a Papuan man with a snake after a video of the incident circulated online showing the man screaming in fear while his interrogator laughed"
Lol casualties in war is a must. Speaking of getting killed. what about the 840.000+ casualties in vietnam war? Im sure they are having a great time getting killed or firebombed.LOL. im sure that is something to be proud of :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I admit that indonesian forces uses inhumane way in many of the conflict area, but what about you? Arent your government busy building "reeducation" camp back then ?? You must be the most moral army in the world Hahahahaha

Lol casualties in war is a must. Speaking of getting killed. what about the 840.000+ casualties in vietnam war? Im sure they are having a great time getting killed or firebombed.LOL. im sure that is something to be proud of :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I admit that indonesian forces uses inhumane way in many of the conflict area, but what about you? Arent your government busy building "reeducation" camp back then ?? You must be the most moral army in the world Hahahahaha

Commies talk about morality, its joke

Back
Top Bottom