What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

Ohh would you guys just take a look at this little guy. Honestly, its look like a retard version of the Russian F.E.D.O.R but hey its a good start. A Uzi is a bit underpowered and limited magazine so we may need to reserch on how to put a PKM or NSV on it. Damn lets hope we can put a 30mm Gsh cannon on it
pPoTOcy.jpg

dNHDfax.jpg

7Z7J7YB.jpg

Q21LdaK.jpg

Ohh would you guys just take a look at this little guy. Honestly, its look like a retard version of the Russian F.E.D.O.R but hey its a good start. A Uzi is a bit underpowered and limited magazine so we may need to reserch on how to put a PKM or NSV on it. Damn lets hope we can put a 30mm Gsh cannon on it
pPoTOcy.jpg

dNHDfax.jpg

7Z7J7YB.jpg

Q21LdaK.jpg
Sniper version. Not too bad for starter. Yes mounting higher caliber version or highspeed rattling gun on robot will be nice.

Germany warns Vietnam of consequences for 'Cold-War-style kidnapping'
Germany says it is considering punitive measures against Vietnam over the alleged kidnapping of an oil executive turned asylum seeker in Berlin. Sigmar Gabriel described the case as the stuff of Cold War spy movies.

German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel told a news conference Friday that the alleged abduction in the German capitalwas "something that we will not…and cannot tolerate."

Germany says Vietnamese businessman Trinh Xuan Thanh was captured in July and speedily flown to Vietnam where he is facing charges of corruption and embezzlement - offenses that carry the death penalty. However, Hanoi insists the 51-year-old returned of his own volition.

Speaking in Wolfsburg, Gabriel told reporters the government was considering taking further steps against Vietnam after already ordering a Vietnamese intelligence officer based in Berlin to leave the country.

"We demanded that he leave because we strongly believe he is a person who was involved in kidnapping," Gabriel said. "Everything supports this assumption that he, with the help of the Vietnamese secret service and using his residence in the Vietnamese embassy in Germany, abducted a person who had asked for asylum."

"[Thanh] was taken out of Germany using methods which we believe one sees in thriller films about the Cold War," he added. "And this is something that we cannot accept."

Former oil executive Trinh Xuan Tanh disappeared last month in Berlin before resurfacing in Hanoi

Wanted man

Vietnamese officials had requested earlier this year that Germany extradite Thanh, who is accused of mismanagement at a subsidiary of the state-run oil giant PetroVietnam, resulting in losses of some $150 million (127 million euros). This week, Vietnamese police reported that he had handed himself in on Monday, following a 10-month manhunt.

But Thanh's lawyer in Berlin says that doesn't appear to have been the case at all. She told German newspaper Berliner Zeitung on Friday that she believed Thanh had been kidnapped and then transported via ambulance to a country in eastern Europe before being put on a plane to Vietnam. Witnesses also reported seeing armed men pushing Thanh and a female companion into a car outside the Sheraton hotel in Berlin's Tiergarten district. Both then appeared several days later in Hanoi.

Watch video02:22
Vietnam denies Germany's kidnap claim
Voluntary traveler?

Vietnamese state television on Thursday broadcast images of a tired-looking Thanh with tousled hair. He was quoted as saying he had returned voluntarily.

"I wasn't thinking maturely and decided to hide, and during that time, I realized I need to return to face the truth and ... admit my faults and apologize," he said in a prime-time bulletin on Vietnam Television.

The German government has accused the Vietnamese intelligence service of breaching international law, and has demanded that Thanh be allowed to fly back to Germany to claim asylum. He had been due to appear at a hearing about his asylum request on July 24 - the day after he disappeared.

Thanh was chairman of PetroVietnam Construction Joint Stock Corporation until 2013, when he was appointed to several senior government positions. He was elected to the National Assembly in May 2016, but was dismissed from the Communist-dominated legislature before its first session the following month.

http://www.dw.com/en/germany-warns-vietnam-of-consequences-for-cold-war-style-kidnapping/a-39973835

Germany should care of their problem like immigration and IS than a Vietnamese who even is not a German citizen. I realize the German intelligence is not good although they always face the terrorist situation, the foreign with weapon arrested and moved one alive man in their capital, they only knew this incident after one week when the asylum seeker in Vietnam.
Thing is more complicated as it may appear. much are at stakes, political and economic consequences. Germany promised 620 million euro for the next 2 years for VN, now this money can be at risk. German central intelligence can be blamed for incompetence for lots of failures, but it is due to the country political will that does not want to see a powerful intelligence. Has to do with the Nazi period. Nevertheless the Germans know Trinh Xuan Thanh has crossed the red line by threatening revealing party interna and classified government information to the public.

Germany warns Vietnam of consequences for 'Cold-War-style kidnapping'
Germany says it is considering punitive measures against Vietnam over the alleged kidnapping of an oil executive turned asylum seeker in Berlin. Sigmar Gabriel described the case as the stuff of Cold War spy movies.

German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel told a news conference Friday that the alleged abduction in the German capitalwas "something that we will not…and cannot tolerate."

Germany says Vietnamese businessman Trinh Xuan Thanh was captured in July and speedily flown to Vietnam where he is facing charges of corruption and embezzlement - offenses that carry the death penalty. However, Hanoi insists the 51-year-old returned of his own volition.

Speaking in Wolfsburg, Gabriel told reporters the government was considering taking further steps against Vietnam after already ordering a Vietnamese intelligence officer based in Berlin to leave the country.

"We demanded that he leave because we strongly believe he is a person who was involved in kidnapping," Gabriel said. "Everything supports this assumption that he, with the help of the Vietnamese secret service and using his residence in the Vietnamese embassy in Germany, abducted a person who had asked for asylum."

"[Thanh] was taken out of Germany using methods which we believe one sees in thriller films about the Cold War," he added. "And this is something that we cannot accept."

Former oil executive Trinh Xuan Tanh disappeared last month in Berlin before resurfacing in Hanoi

Wanted man

Vietnamese officials had requested earlier this year that Germany extradite Thanh, who is accused of mismanagement at a subsidiary of the state-run oil giant PetroVietnam, resulting in losses of some $150 million (127 million euros). This week, Vietnamese police reported that he had handed himself in on Monday, following a 10-month manhunt.

But Thanh's lawyer in Berlin says that doesn't appear to have been the case at all. She told German newspaper Berliner Zeitung on Friday that she believed Thanh had been kidnapped and then transported via ambulance to a country in eastern Europe before being put on a plane to Vietnam. Witnesses also reported seeing armed men pushing Thanh and a female companion into a car outside the Sheraton hotel in Berlin's Tiergarten district. Both then appeared several days later in Hanoi.

Watch video02:22
Vietnam denies Germany's kidnap claim
Voluntary traveler?

Vietnamese state television on Thursday broadcast images of a tired-looking Thanh with tousled hair. He was quoted as saying he had returned voluntarily.

"I wasn't thinking maturely and decided to hide, and during that time, I realized I need to return to face the truth and ... admit my faults and apologize," he said in a prime-time bulletin on Vietnam Television.

The German government has accused the Vietnamese intelligence service of breaching international law, and has demanded that Thanh be allowed to fly back to Germany to claim asylum. He had been due to appear at a hearing about his asylum request on July 24 - the day after he disappeared.

Thanh was chairman of PetroVietnam Construction Joint Stock Corporation until 2013, when he was appointed to several senior government positions. He was elected to the National Assembly in May 2016, but was dismissed from the Communist-dominated legislature before its first session the following month.

http://www.dw.com/en/germany-warns-vietnam-of-consequences-for-cold-war-style-kidnapping/a-39973835

Germany should care of their problem like immigration and IS than a Vietnamese who even is not a German citizen. I realize the German intelligence is not good although they always face the terrorist situation, the foreign with weapon arrested and moved one alive man in their capital, they only knew this incident after one week when the asylum seeker in Vietnam.
German current regime is still dirty and sick like Nazi supporting terrorist and corrupted guys to destroy another nations.

VN perfect spy just gave German a hard slap. Dirty Nazi got hit hard :smokin:
9780060888381_custom-76c550e9e05e9a950bda947bba14cc7b4676d6a8-s400-c85.jpg

Thing is more complicated as it may appear. much are at stakes, political and economic consequences. Germany promised 620 million euro for the next 2 years for VN, now this money can be at risk. German central intelligence can be blamed for incompetence for lots of failures, but it is due to the country political will that does not want to see a powerful intelligence. Has to do with the Nazi period. Nevertheless the Germans know Trinh Xuan Thanh has crossed the red line by threatening revealing party interna and classified government information to the public.
Corrupted officers make more damage to VN politic and economy. German money sending to VN throught corrupted officers only make VN falling into a bigger debt in near future.

Sniper version. Not too bad for starter. Yes mounting higher caliber version or highspeed rattling gun on robot will be nice.

Who care about Germany in Vietnam. With dirty and stupid politic of Merkel, Germany, once respected, is going down the hell hole soon.

Who care about Germany in Vietnam. With dirty and stupid politic of Merkel, Germany, once respected, is going down the hell hole soon.
Now, the whole world know that VN will show No mercy to corrupted guys, and the whole world also will not forget why VN spies can cheat CIA like cheating kids during Vn war :cool:

Now, the whole world know that VN will show No mercy to corrupted guys, and the whole world also will not forget why VN spies can cheat CIA like cheating kids during Vn war :cool:

As usual, country can only respect other countries by real power, not sweet, empty words.

This swift, clean-cut action by Vietnamese police shows our capability, although few can know the details. The world can only respect us by such actions. Germany will back off soon, after blah blah something to save face.

Vietnam is not important to Germany, sure, but so is Germany to Vietnam.

Germany is not going down bro don't make quick assumption. Look at the Turkey to see what happens to its economy and political standing. It is a good example for students as the Germans impose sanctions right now due to political displeasure with Erdogan. Turkey is facing uncertain future. The dream of the Turks to become a major power can be thrown into a trash can. We need a good relationship with Germany. I am not saying we bow down to everything to everyone because of money.

Germany is not going down bro don't make quick assumption. Look at the Turkey to see what happens to its economy and political standing. It is a good example for students as the Germans impose sanctions right now due to political displeasure with Erdogan. Turkey is facing uncertain future. The dream of the Turks to become a major power can be thrown into a trash can. We need a good relationship with Germany. I am not saying we bow down to everything to everyone because of money.

Boy, I understand your feeling. But as one of my friends who work for a Germany company (ThyssenKrup) said 15 years ago, they waited patiently for Vietnam to get richer to buy German stuff. But their not-so-intelligent assumption did not understand that when China, Korean and Taiwan getting richer, quality of their machine tools are also getting better every year. Hence Vietnam now imports most our needed equipment from China, second from South Korea and third from Japan. And quality of German stuff is now going down (my own experience. And I have bad experience with their poor work ethic too, once with a division of ThyssenKrupp and once with a no-name German company. They cheated shamelessly, using "German quality/G7 quality" brand to lure unexperienced Vietnamese state-owned companies. Finally now, Vietnamese companies have learned a lot about what real "G7 quality" is. I would rather buy from the Chinese).

Regarding politics, Germany is not EU boss. Even if it was, most other EU countries would not jump on German wagon for this conflict with Vietnam.

Last edited:
Good side bad side by VN action we will wait. VN obviously operates a wide network of intelligence services in Europe because the action required a lot of organizations thru several countries. I don't be surprised if VN gathers intel information in the People's republic of China as well by placing our people in the CCP, the PLA and Chinese government.

For all practical purposes, Germany is the actual head of the EU. The last thing that Vietnam needs is EU economic sanctions. Kidnapping that guy was a blunder. I sure would like to see that guy in front of a firing squad (together with a few others) and I certainly don't like Merkel and her brilliant open door policies that are allowing much of Africa and the middle east to invade Europe, but all these things are unrelated to the point here, there was no need to do this, it would it have been better to assassinate the guy and that would be a good warning to others like him "you may escape, you may take a lot of money with you, but in the end, we have a bullet with your name on it".

Do not worry. After maximum 1 month, business will be as usual again. Vietnam will send another diplomat to Germany to replace the one who is expelled. Vietnam's stand will be higher in EU eyes as one not easy to be bullied.

Mark my word. We will come back.

Do not worry. After maximum 1 month, business will be as usual again. Vietnam will send another diplomat to Germany to replace the one who is expelled. Vietnam's stand will be higher in EU eyes as one not easy to be bullied.

Mark my word. We will come back.

Ok, I'll go for that. I just want to see Vietnam in a stronger position, not weaker.

German should know that in this "kidnap" case, VN got a huge support from Eastern Europe nations, speccially Russia brother (the van after capturing Mr.Thanh drove to an Eastern Nation ).

Its also like a warning from Mr.Putin that German should make friend wt bothers from the East instead of kneeing down to US and support US's sanction to Russia. Great Soviet Union will come back to life soon and all Eastern Europe nations willing to support Soviet like the old time, just like they support VN to "kidnap" bad guy from German :cool:

Last edited:
Boy, I understand your feeling. But as one of my friends who work for a Germany company (ThyssenKrup) said 15 years ago, they waited patiently for Vietnam to get richer to buy German stuff. But their not-so-intelligent assumption did not understand that when China, Korean and Taiwan getting richer, quality of their machine tools are also getting better every year. Hence Vietnam now imports most our needed equipment from China, second from South Korea and third from Japan. And quality of German stuff is now going down (my own experience. And I have bad experience with their poor work ethic too, once with a division of ThyssenKrupp and once with a no-name German company. They cheated shamelessly, using "German quality/G7 quality" brand to lure unexperienced Vietnamese state-owned companies. Finally now, Vietnamese companies have learned a lot about what real "G7 quality" is. I would rather buy from the Chinese).

Regarding politics, Germany is not EU boss. Even if it was, most other EU countries would not jump on German wagon for this conflict with Vietnam.
First. I work longer for german companies than your friend I know the Germans in and out. Yes lots of lights but lots of shadows too. Actually you have 50:50 half good people, half bad can be sent home nobody will notice. German cars are still best. ThyssenKrupps is one of the best operated companies. Good products. I would like VN Navy operates subs made by TK. German machines and tools are still one of the best. Check their export stats. Germany exports stuffs worth 1,200 billion euro in 2016.

Second. In regard to China, it is just a matter of time our trades will the kimchi people will surpass that of China. That has to do with VN economic structure, the huge presence of Korean companies. The tension with the Chinese fuels the transformation.

In the first 6 months of the year VN firms import 51 percent more from SK, while from China the number is almost stagnant.

Good side bad side by VN action we will wait. VN obviously operates a wide network of intelligence services in Europe because the action required a lot of organizations thru several countries. I don't be surprised if VN gathers intel information in the People's republic of China as well by placing our people in the CCP, the PLA and Chinese government.
Yep, VN spies are simply Perfect , CIA admit that after VN war.

Back
Top Bottom