What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

Oh now I understand why C2 invited me for green tea next Monday, it was you! But man, you have to understand, I have to make a living, Spanish intelligence pays me quite well for reporting on the Vietnamese military. But I will make it up to you, Barcelona and Real Madrid are coming to Hanoi in 2017, I promise :D

The spaniards went to south America a while back. It didn't turn out well for the natives. Not to mention belgium and the Congo not TOO long ago.

Why are the spaniards visiting Vietnam now?

The spaniards went to south America a while back. It didn't turn out well for the natives. Not to mention belgium and the Congo not TOO long ago.

Why are the spaniards visiting Vietnam now?
Well the spaniards went to South America looking for Gold, while the Belgians searched Diamond in Congo. Vietnam has little Gold, lesser Diamond but cheap beer in abundance. That is the reason why Carloso and many foreigners are visiting or living in Vietnam :woot:

Well the spaniards went to South America looking for Gold, while the Belgians searched Diamond in Congo. Vietnam has little Gold, lesser Diamond but cheap beer in abundance. That is the reason why Carloso and many foreigners are visiting or living in Vietnam :woot:

Have not been back but I heard the ladies are delicious too.

So is dog meat :welcome:

Oh now I understand why C2 invited me for green tea next Monday, it was you! But man, you have to understand, I have to make a living, Spanish intelligence pays me quite well for reporting on the Vietnamese military. But I will make it up to you, Barcelona and Real Madrid are coming to Hanoi in 2017, I promise :D
You saw that coming, my friend, better run to Thailand and order a gender transformation to hide. :p:

You've been listening too much to the anti Trump propaganda spread by the mainstream media that supports the establishment (same story in Germany). Neither Bannon nor the Alt Right are a white supremacists or racist movement (that does not mean that there aren't a few of them there). If you want to learn more about Bannon without the media bias, just go to his news website, the Breitbart News

Very true. A lot of people like Tenlua are easily fooled by fake news. I stopped watching & listening to mainstream media and now I'm sourcing my news through independent means and think for myself. Using common sense is much better. I go by one rule and that is everyone is "selfish" and they all want to protect themselves using whatever they have to be at the top. Donald Trump cannot be bought out and that's how I know the guy is more legit than the rest. Again, using common sense and real life experience.

Very true. A lot of people like Tenlua are easily fooled by fake news. I stopped watching & listening to mainstream media and now I'm sourcing my news through independent means and think for myself. Using common sense is much better. I go by one rule and that is everyone is "selfish" and they all want to protect themselves using whatever they have to be at the top. Donald Trump cannot be bought out and that's how I know the guy is more legit than the rest. Again, using common sense and real life experience.

Absolutely man, well said. The MSM media and the establishment have very powerful means to spread their agenda at every level and influence well intentioned people and play with their emotions to stir up hate and move people in the direction that they want. They've been doing it for many years and they have fine tuned their systems. Whether making color revolutions or simply brainwashing people, they are experts at it.

An example in Syria of how they influence people by making the Russians and the Syrian regime looks bad: They issue lots of fake news of outrageous attacks on hospitals (but later nobody can find such bombed hospitals) or bombings of civilians (but the civilians in the area report that nothing happened) or the white helmets (which are associated with the rebels and are financed by the CIA) keep showing pictures of a wounded little girl or a woman which later was found to be staged (shown with pictures) and sometimes kept using the same little girls multiple times. People see those images and feel outraged and support "safe zones" etc, which is what was intended.

Same story to make the Ukranian neo nazis look good and the rebels and Russia look bad. The MSM media always reports on this stuff but rarely reports on evidence of the opposite side.

If people are not going to be influenced by the MSM media, they need to take a good deal of interest and effort to find the alternative media outlets and a good deal of discrimination to distinguish what is real and what is fake which is not easy since all the players always have an agenda.

So is dog meat :welcome:

You saw that coming, my friend, better run to Thailand and order a gender transformation to hide. :p:

I have to do gender transformation again? Oh troi oi.....

Beer and girls bro, the best in Southeast Asia, no doubt. :chilli::bunny::bunny::chilli:

I admit the combination of girls and beer is irresistible :D

Ok I think it is not fair only linking girl and beer. There are also smart girls and women making the way for Vietnam to progress. Sherry Boger, for example, the American women in the red Ao dai, a perfect dress to Tet. She is Intel Vice President and General Manager of Intel Products Vietnam. During a recent visit of the party city chief to the Intel Saigon plant. Some interesting facts: The $1 billion Intel assembly and testing plant produces 80 pct of all semiconductor chips used in computers and laptops worldwide. Intel recently announced factory closures and job cuts globally, but increases investment and jobs in Vietnam. A new assembly and testing facility, 100 times cleaner than the existing one, will be constructed. Once completed much smaller semiconductor components could be assembled and tested for smartphones, for all devices of Internet of Thing.

5W9gd2Op.jpg

And you're just an average sheeple if you think a businessman like trump can't be bought. Feeble common sense at best and just down right permanent stupidity for the rest.

Absolutely man, well said. The MSM media and the establishment have very powerful means to spread their agenda at every level and influence well intentioned people and play with their emotions to stir up hate and move people in the direction that they want. They've been doing it for many years and they have fine tuned their systems. Whether making color revolutions or simply brainwashing people, they are experts at it.

An example in Syria of how they influence people by making the Russians and the Syrian regime looks bad: They issue lots of fake news of outrageous attacks on hospitals (but later nobody can find such bombed hospitals) or bombings of civilians (but the civilians in the area report that nothing happened) or the white helmets (which are associated with the rebels and are financed by the CIA) keep showing pictures of a wounded little girl or a woman which later was found to be staged (shown with pictures) and sometimes kept using the same little girls multiple times. People see those images and feel outraged and support "safe zones" etc, which is what was intended.

Same story to make the Ukranian neo nazis look good and the rebels and Russia look bad. The MSM media always reports on this stuff but rarely reports on evidence of the opposite side.

If people are not going to be influenced by the MSM media, they need to take a good deal of interest and effort to find the alternative media outlets and a good deal of discrimination to distinguish what is real and what is fake which is not easy since all the players always have an agenda.

I have to do gender transformation again? Oh troi oi.....

Beer and girls bro, the best in Southeast Asia, no doubt. :chilli::bunny::bunny::chilli:

cnn is just cia propaganda. same goes for most msm. rocketfish just figured that out when it should have been common knowledge since forever ago. Fucking monkey found a pebble and he thinks he discovered infinity.

And you're just an average sheeple if you think a businessman like trump can't be bought. Feeble common sense at best and just down right permanent stupidity for the rest.

cnn is just cia propaganda. same goes for most msm. rocketfish just figured that out when it should have been common knowledge since forever ago. Fucking monkey found a pebble and he thinks he discovered infinity.

Relax you guys, lets keep things friendly.

Dunno why after a while this thread doesn't pop up in my alerts even though im watching it.

Annoying AF.

Hope the thread regulars are doing well.

For those that don't know, the CIA had a secret operation to influence the media called Operation Mockingbird. It was later ordered to dismantled the project, but it never did, it simply continue it as a covert operation. The project has been expanded into foreign media, particularly in Europe. Project Mockingbird also contributes a lot to the making of color revolutions.
For more info see wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

Operation Mockingbird was allegedly a large-scale program of the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) that, beginning in the early 1950s, attempted to manipulate news media for propaganda purposes, and funded student and cultural organizations and magazines as front organisations.

According to writer Deborah Davis, Mockingbird recruited leading American journalists into a propaganda network and oversaw the operations of front groups. CIA support of front groups was exposed after a 1967 Ramparts magazine article revealed that the National Student Association received funding from the CIA. Congressional investigations and reports in the 1970s also revealed Agency connections with journalists and civic groups. None of these reports, however, mentions an Operation Mockingbird controlling or supporting these activities.

A Project Mockingbird is mentioned in the CIA Family Jewels report, compiled in the mid-70s. According to the declassified version of the report released in 2007, Project Mockingbird involved wire-tapping of two American journalists for several months in the early 1960s.

Dunno why after a while this thread doesn't pop up in my alerts even though im watching it.

Annoying AF.

Hope the thread regulars are doing well.

Long time no see man, looking forward to see you here more often. Take care.

that is probably a job for members of special forces. PetroVietnam maintains a large oil and gas tanker fleet, with own transport arms PVT or PVTrans. aboard of vessels when sailing thru dangerous waters filled of pirates such as Gulf of Aden, the coasts of Somalia and Oman there are armed guards. on pics, the guards carry rifles, but I would bet they have machine guns as well.

upload_2017-2-4_13-40-56.png

10218774374_ab6d03e161_b.jpg

Tau%20PVT%20Eagle%20thuyen%20vien.JPG

3583019fe77432a1bf35e012c95cbd52_PVtrans_bve_tau_bang_day_thep_gai.jpg

731936a22be7aa3f1bd80998e39f7fae_PV-Trans-tap-chong-cuop-bie.gif

That guy in the foreground though, this is the first time I see such technique to hold the rifle.

That guy in the foreground though, this is the first time I see such technique to hold the rifle.
looks unprofessional, yes I believe too, he holds either the rifle in the incorrect way or the picture was taken when he was about to do it. this type of vessel is nice, too. made in Vietnam: oil tank storage, capable to store hundreds of thousands of barrels of oil at sea. PetroVietnam has a dozen of them. we may need more such tankers for building up our strategic oil reserves.

upload_2017-2-4_14-2-53.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom