What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

some new created land are washed away by storms and typhoons :(we need special vessels and heavy machineries.

Last edited:
Vietnam armored vehicle stockpile.

15025490_1160976583951982_5995760578013415191_o.jpg

14976674_1160976597285314_1612945420825969899_o.jpg

14940238_1160976523951988_6797381211190791291_o.jpg

one of the most forgotten countries in Europe, but has transformed itself from a poor nation into a economic tiger in the last decade: Ireland. President Michael D Higgins pays a 4 day state visit to Vietnam. besides several deals and agreements in economy, technology, software and education, this one is remarkable: a 2.2 billion wind power project by Irish company Mainstream Renewable Power. more interesting: Vietnam is the only country outside Sub-Saharan Africa, Ireland provides aid and continues to do so. we are too poor :-)

Higgins says something about the South China sea mess and pledges promoting Vietnamese community in Ireland, but I think it is better not to mention here. or maybe later :D

d_6_LDQE.jpg

New pilots for the airforce
711thuy67.jpg

Newbies. I haven't seen such a thing elsewhere: a full sat operational unit is packed in a commercial Jeep.
08112016vthuy3.jpg

Coast guard on exercise. More ships are coming, joining the coast guard, not only from domestic shipyards but from friends America, Japan and India.
29102016son10.jpg

Decision day! for the first time ever in history, it is expected that 300,000 ethnic Vietnamese in California with voting right will choose Hillary Clinton. a democrat. usually the majority of Vietnamese descent tend to vote Republicans. but Donald Trump with his anti immigration rhetorics and populistic policy has alienated many. some may say the number of 300,000 is not much, but in some cities and counties when every vote counts, the number can alter the balance. not only for California, also will be the same for other US states with sizeable viet population as Texas. I believe Hillary Clinton is good for us. for her all the best!

Hillary Clinton visit to Vietnam as Secretary of State.
clinton4.jpg

the proud of Viet community in California: US senator Janet Nguyen (Republicans), but sorry, this time the majority will pick a Democrat.
upload_2016-11-8_20-24-54.png

Last edited:
Looks like Hillary Clinton going to lose the election which means TPP is as good as death lol:china:
It is not over yet. Not all votes are counted. If I was you I wouldn't celebrate too early. Donald Trump is not only against free trade but against China.

It is not over yet. Not all votes are counted. If I was you I wouldn't celebrate too early. Donald Trump is not only against free trade but against China.
I believed you got it wrong, no matter who wins the election, none of them will favor towards China.
Trump supporters in China likes him simply because he is Donald Trump.:p:

I don't care about the voting result. The two candiate makes no difference to China.

I'm just laughing at your convincing prediction made yesterday night. Haha

I don't care about the voting result. The two candiate makes no difference to China.

I'm just laughing at your convincing prediction made yesterday night. Haha
I made no prediction who will win, just saying the majority of viet communities in the United States will vote Hillary Clinton. She is the architect for the US return to East Asia. Donald Trump is unpredictable, his intention for a policy shift, for another tone for East Asia will end in tears if becoming reality.

CA is a deep blue state, these votes matter as shit. Dumbass, did u know American politics, electoral system or not? No wonder it's wasting time talking with you guys, boasting TPP, celebrateing China fall, Vietnam rise, stupid always.
No need to be hype,show some respect.

CA is a deep blue state, these votes matter as shit. Dumbass, did u know American politics, electoral system or not? No wonder it's wasting time talking with you guys with Lowe IQ than pigs, boasting TPP, celebrateing China fall, Vietnam rise, stupid always.
To be honest, Viet is one of the most rational VN member on this forum. He is not bragging for TPP or China fall as hard as some other VN guys.

CA is a deep blue state, these votes matter as shit. Dumbass, did u know American politics, electoral system or not? No wonder it's wasting time talking with you guys with IQ lower than pigs, boasting TPP, celebrateing China fall, Vietnam rise, stupid always.
No reason for you to explode and commit suicide. I don't think you are wasting time here because I don't remember have talked with you in person too much lately. Yes I admit am not an expert in US election system. In contrast you know CA is deep blue. and not deep red like communist China. By the way, pig is an intelligent animal. That is scientific proven.

To be honest, Viet is one of the most rational VN member on this forum. He is not bragging for TPP or China fall as hard as some other VN guys.
Thanks. If anyone checks all of my posts, I never link TPP with China fall and Vietnam rise because it is not directly related. We need TPP for different reasons I think nobody outside Vietnam will understand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom