What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

What do you win? Trying to sell Vietnam a missile that is even more downgraded than the Yakhont?
No no you are right. BrahMos is inferior.
Because seeker of BrahMos developed by India & Israel. Because that is the only one to operate under mountainous region. Because that is the only one to do terrain hugging and S maneuvers.

You totally right Yankhot is superior, but as India is from Mars and an idiot. Thats why India buy inferior product. Totally accepted, you are always right.

No no you are right. BrahMos is inferior.
Because seeker of BrahMos developed by India & Israel. Because that is the only one to operate under mountainous region. Because that is the only one to do terrain hugging and S maneuvers.

You totally right Yankhot is superior, but as India is from Mars and an idiot. Thats why India buy inferior product. Totally accepted, you are always right.
You can claim the flight path of the Brahmos is superior to the Yakhont if you want. It all matters to your customers if they want to believe u or not. So far, Brahmos has no export. Not even ONE single missile has found a customer. Please don't give us any more excuses.

So far,
Uran-E 400 Brahmos 0
Yakhont 40, Brahmos 0

That's the ratio of Russian missiles in the viet inventory compared to India.

You can claim the flight path of the Brahmos is superior to the Yakhont if you want. It all matters to your customers if they want to believe u or not. So far, Brahmos has no export. Not even ONE single missile has found a customer. Please don't give us any more excuses.

So far,
Uran-E 400 Brahmos 0
Yakhont 40, Brahmos 0

Excuse? You know the reason? :rofl:

Indian Army, IAF and Navy all 3 are customers. And more than 1500 missiles order is pending.

Excuse? You know the reason? :rofl:

Indian Army, IAF and Navy all 3 are customers. And more than 1500 missiles order is pending.
same old same old excuse. India is in desperate need that she can't even spare 10 missiles for the viet, lol

same old same old excuse. India is in desperate need that she can't even spare 10 missiles for the viet, lol
Obviously, that only happen if GoI intervene, which happened in last month.

And if you think IA, IAF and Indian Navy all three chosen sub standard missile. Then I was right, you are a grade A moron.

So far,
Uran-E 400 Brahmos 0
Yakhont 40, Brahmos 0

And if you still want to be moronic.

Then I say just check how many Yankhot was produced, and how many BrahMos are manufactured.

And if you think IA, IAF and Indian Navy all three chosen sub standard missile. Then I was right, you are a grade A moron.
it does not matter what indian choose which missile; what matter is the viet is not choosing indian missile or radar...even with the 600 million loan shark. lol

And if you still want to be moronic.

Then I say just check how many Yankhot was produced, and how many BrahMos are manufactured.
lol, yakhont is a downgraded version of the orniks for export. India bought the license and produce it under the name "brahmos". Yakhont have found customers such as Indonesia, Vietnam, Syria. Brahmos has found ZERO customer, not even with a 600 million loan shark.

it does not matter what indian choose which missile; what matter is the viet is not choosing indian missile or radar...even with the 600 million loan shark. lol

lol, yakhont is a downgraded version of the orniks for export. India bought the license and produce it under the name "brahmos". Yakhont have found customers such as Indonesia, Vietnam, Syria. Brahmos has found ZERO customer, not even with a 600 million loan shark.
I am pretty sure brahmos comes. It is a matter of time. Vietnam submariners are trained in Russia and India. Now you go figure out why?

Barak and Aster are ship bound missiles, aren't they? Buk is something that is bound on the ground. Ok I see there are many variants.

Both of them have naval and ground versions.

I am done with you.

I am not going to bang my head on wall again and again.

You were very patient with that butthurt RVN boy, my friend. I'm impressed :yahoo:

My father fought for the south and incurred many wounds. He still has shrapnel in his legs. What I don't understand is, if my dad is not bitter, why is hoangsa so butt hurt still? Matter fact he blamed the south for losing the war.

My father fought for the south and incurred many wounds. He still has shrapnel in his legs. What I don't understand is, if my dad is not bitter, why is hoangsa so butt hurt still? Matter fact he blamed the south for losing the war.
That's what happens to most people who fled the South in 1975.

The people stayed behind were less bitter and many ex-RVN soldiers fought in the rank of VPA from 1979 onward. I think that hoangsa is just a troll, or blinded by his own propaganda.

That's what happens to most people who fled the South in 1975.

The people stayed behind were less bitter and many ex-RVN soldiers fought in the rank of VPA from 1979 onward. I think that hoangsa is just a troll, or blinded by his own propaganda.

Nguyen Thanh Trung RVN pilot in 1975.:coffee:

1975THANHTRUNG_attack.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom