What's new

Vietnam can sue China for detaining fishermen: expert

Please remember what Japanese army did with your women in second world war. Should we generalize Chinese women on that basis? Respect the women . No matter from where she belongs.

because the VN agent selling VN women everywhere in china.
why should we repspect a country which selling their own women....

You are liar.
and look here, young chinese guy are princesling how they living, it's true photo.

Bo Xilai son.

article-0-1251CD9A000005DC-663_634x419.jpg

http://http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2119940/Bo-Xilais-son-Bo-Guaguas-playboy-lifestyle-fuelled-rumours-Beijing-coup.html

Please remember what Japanese army did with your women in second world war. Should we generalize Chinese women on that basis? Respect the women . No matter from where she belongs.
off course we respect the women. but we dont respect the courtry which selling their women.
and we are not glad to see that many chinese child will have vietnam mother in further.

Feeling powerless against China's unstoppable rise? I recommend self-immolation to all China-haters. :tup:

off course we respect the women. but we dont respect the courtry which selling their women.
and we are not glad to see that many chinese child will have vietnam mother in further.

You are liar, no medicin to help you.
Think at chinese lady grand doughter of Deng Xiaoping. could you read chinese here under ?

1103092031371657_medium.jpg

Feeling powerless against China's unstoppable rise? I recommend self-immolation to all China-haters. :tup:

Chinese do it first then no one will be chinese haters.:coffee::rofl:

Why everytime this Island sh1t come up I see depressing comments from Chinese and Vietnamese... Are mods doing jobs right??

You are liar, no medicin to help you.
Think at chinese lady grand doughter of Deng Xiaoping. could you read chinese here under ?

1103092031371657_medium.jpg

Chinese do it first then no one will be chinese haters.:coffee::rofl:

yes I can. I was just bullsh$t news from 2011-03-09.
but can you read chinese?? in fact no medician can help you.
and nothing can help Việt Nam

Back
Top Bottom