What's new

Vietnam asks China to end sovereignty violations

another poor and cluless viet , i have never heard of rich powerful country listen to poor backward country have you? , the truth is we tell you guys what to do and you guys must listen for your own good, i think your post telling me you need to go back to school to get more education .

You think that your country is rich, so why do you still get Japan's ODA annual?
Please compare chinese per capita to the other rich countries next to China as Korea, Japan, Taiwan ... or far as US, Canada, Eu, Australia ...?
If we "hear" you only because we are poorer than you, you might have swallowed easily whole the East Sea?
You are one of young Chinese guys who are delusions most serious!
I think that even schools in England, also cannot cannot cannnot...make you better.

From your logic, you're a retard. Get it?

He is not only a retard but also a paranoia...

You think that your country is rich, so why do you still get Japan's ODA annual?
Please compare chinese per capita to the other rich countries next to China as Korea, Japan, Taiwan ... or far as US, Canada, Eu, Australia ...?
If we "hear" you only because we are poorer than you, you might have swallowed easily whole the East Sea?
You are one of young Chinese guys who are delusions most serious!
I think that even schools in England, also cannot cannot cannnot...make you better.

He is not only a retard but also a paranoia...

omg why are you such a fool are you denying china is at;least 100000x more rich than vietnam? let me educate you a little i will give u 1 example out of 1000s ,china foereign ex reserves is $3 trillions compare to vietnam LOL$6 billion(worse than some africa country) need i say more? LOL

From your logic, you're a retard. Get it?

i understand your anger and thrustration , i will be too if my country is as poor and useless as vietnam LOL

omg why are you such a fool are you denying china is at;least 100000x more rich than vietnam? let me educate you a little i will give u 1 example out of 1000s ,china foereign ex reserves is $3 trillions compare to vietnam LOL$6 billion(worse than some africa country) need i say more? LOL

LOL you are stup!d even did not know that Rich must be based on a comparison on GDP purchasing power parity - per capita . Your country is too too too many people, GDP is larger than Brunei's very very much, but you are not richer than the Brunei people....

Instead of spending public to serve people's life in China, the CCP government has bought US$ to to stash, serve for their rule over China ...

i understand your anger and thrustration , i will be too if my country is as poor and useless as vietnam LOL

You're right, Vietnam is poor and useless because we're not China. We're not a giant piece of rag. :azn:

LOL you are stup!d even did not know that Rich must be based on a comparison on GDP purchasing power parity - per capita . Your country is too too too many people, GDP is larger than Brunei's very very much, but you are not richer than the Brunei people....

Instead of spending public to serve people's life in China, the CCP government has bought US$ to to stash, serve for their rule over China ...

You know how you would know when someone is handicapped? It is when he/she can't communicate logically and that's when we should quit :lol:

As usual non of your viet trolls post make any sense LOL , you guys seriously need to learn how to debate with reasons and facts rather than what you think and lies hahaha is it really embaressing reading some of your viet trolls post, please dont tell people you guys are southeast asian :rofl: you really gave us a bad name.

You know how you would know when someone is handicapped? It is when he/she can't communicate logically and that's when we should quit :lol:

yeah right we should all scared and leave vietnam alone LOL dont want to be infected by agent orange and naplam are we? :rofl:

As usual non of your viet trolls post make any sense LOL , you guys seriously need to learn how to debate with reasons and facts rather than what you think and lies hahaha is it really embaressing reading some of your viet trolls post, please dont tell people you guys are southeast asian :rofl: you really gave us a bad name.

yeah right we should all scared and leave vietnam alone LOL dont want to be infected by agent orange and naplam are we? :rofl:

You're truly deformed. LOL! bye freak.

I know thousands of PLA air defense personnel died defending Hanoi air from American bombing. Aren't Vietnamese going to refuse that truth too?

Million tons of rations and ammunitions pour in from PRC and the fact, Hanoi was unconquered by American becos PRC support North Vietnam. And ready to retake Hanoi if American enter north. Just like North Korea. Talking abt ignorance and ungrateful, who's worst?

Here is true face of China, 1972 China shaked hands with USA, betrayed.

images

After this meeting, B52 has heavy attack on Hanoi in Chrismass 1972.:smokin:

You're truly deformed. LOL! bye freak.

i know you are an expert on deform and birth defect after all you guys had experienced napalm and orange more than any country on earth congrats on such experty :rofl:

Here is true face of China, 1972 China shaked hands with USA, betrayed.

images

After this meeting, B52 has heavy attack on Hanoi in Chrismass 1972.:smokin:

very good news thanks for sharing we have to shake more american hands imho

i know you are an expert on deform and birth defect after all you guys had experienced napalm and orange more than any country on earth congrats on such experty :rofl:

very good news thanks for sharing we have to shake more american hands imho

Mentality of Chinese is wrongly developed in consequence of using malamine poisoned Milk in China.:enjoy:

Milk with malamine has been destoyed totally mentality of Chinese, no medicine could help.

LOL it seem you are not that smart are you comparing effects of milk with napalm and orange LOL by the way orange is not fruit is it agent orange hahaha

Back
Top Bottom