What's new

Vietnam and China team up to fight against corruption

Its your cheep propaganda.

Look at, this is the truth about H'mong people in China. Going to the Mountain, Basha Miao, China

7-kuang-huimin-ba-sha_38923_600x450.jpg

What did CPC in the past ? invaded in to Viets 1974 and 1979, to be clown of USA in cold war. Traitor did his good job. :haha:

Nice job by posting the Chinese hmong pic from many decades ago.

BTW, most Hmong in China nowadays are richer than most Viet in Vietnam.

Also, CPC had sacrificed thousand of men as the expense for your freedom, you ungrateful people.

Let me futher teach you the hsitory of Qin and Han empire, make sure you understand it right. Read careful idiot.

Before the Qin empire conquered most of what is now China and Vietnam, many states existed and each of them considered themself differently and enemies of one another. Somehow the Qin rose to power conquer all, that is included Vietnam. When the Qin Shi Han (Tan Thuy Hoang in Vietnamese) died, a rebel broke out, Liu Bang a leader of Rebel whom native of Han state overthrown Qin and established Han Empire, while Qin general named Zhao Tuo (Trieu Da in Vietnamese) did not acknowledge Han Empire so he went to his own established Nam Viet state with Qin loyalists, the state streches from Vietnam, Guang Dong, GuangXi, an rival of Han empire, there were numerous bloody wars between this two nations. Also note to mention during this time, other state such as Min Yue were established which is now Fujian in China were not part of Han empire. Nam Viet and Min Yue often team up to fight against the Han Empire, After Trieu Da died forcwhile Nam Viet and Min Yue then turned against each other, Han empire took the opportunity destroy Min Yue, and Nam Viet fell after. That is a completed and end of Han Empire. note at this time Tai state Which is now Yunnan still independent.

:rofl: You sure your blood is totally Viet after the Chinese ruled your people for over 1000 years? The French came afterwards so don't be so confident about the purity of your blood my little pet :bunny:
This fking idiot still has not understood. And still spit out same fking shiit over and over again like no brain. i give up. Can some Chinese Vietnamese who ancestor migrate to Vietnam during Manchus invasion educate this idiot. See what i said is right.

Nice job by posting the Chinese hmong pic from many decades ago.

BTW, most Hmong in China nowadays are richer than most Viet in Vietnam.

Also, CPC had sacrificed thousand of men as the expense for your freedom, you ungrateful people.

betrayal people like chinese can lying only. Shan Mieo people liefe in China doesn't changed upto now aday.

In Vietnam, H'mong girl has won gold medal in Sea Game for Vietnam.

1514585-10200404437392154-4854-9251-9768-1387038338.jpg

1473993-727699770573413-904679-7511-5708-1387038338.jpg

Cô gái H’Mông tặng HC vàng SEA Games cho bố mẹ - VnExpress Thể Thao

Ah So you mean the Han Chinese? Check your blood make sure you have any connection with those ancient Han. I guess those ancient Han is gone for good after got fuk up in the azz by Mongol and Manchus, Chinese now are massive mixed breed of that result. If my memory serve me right, a massive Han Chinese refugitive to Vietnam beg for protection after Manchus and mongol invasion. Well, to me at least those Han earned my respect for never surrender that is like us characteristic. Those Chinese in China now think they are connected to those ancient Han? More than fking joke, high chance you are some Tai, Tai mixed, manchus mixed, mongol mixed, if you ever happen connected to those ancient Han your family must be one of those coward surrender being enslaved by manchus or mongol. Stop claim shiiit that aint connect to you.

If you step further into history I can use your own history slap on your idiot face. Want more of Han, Qin empire history? We know as much as you do during that periord.

For god's sake . Can you just stop talking history with us ?
You know Qin dynasty as much as we do ?
Your ancestors did not even get down from the trees when our ancestors were building great wall,writing history books.

Your ancestors did not even get down from the trees when our ancestors were building great wall,writing history books.
What's worse is he will post "Vietnam" history with Chinese hanzi because Vietnam have no written language.

Stop talking about history how about tell your follow stop talk about it first. Oh so you said you know Qin better than everyone, I am afraid most of you Chinese here in this forum do not have enough IQ to intepret the ancient history complex of Qin and Han right. What you spit out is nothing more or less propaganday from Pcc. Go read history of Viet nam , Vietnam has completed history of Nam Viet and large part of Qin to Tang empire.

Before continue go interview some Chinese Vietnamese who ancestor sought refugee during Mongol and Manchus rules. They are pure Han than you modern Chinese. Last and least they dont boasting how they rule us "1000 years" like some coward Han slave manchus always boasting of fake propaganda from pcc.

"Our ancestor building great wall" hahaha dont make me laugh, did you check your blood or your family tree relate to those Qin. Explain to me why Nam Viet and Min Yue fighting against Han empire? Explain to me what was China prior Qin Empire.

Last edited:
Stop talking about history how about tell your follow stop talk about it first. Oh so you said you know Qin better than everyone, I am afraid most of you Chinese here in this forum do not have enough IQ to intepret the ancient history complex of Qin and Han right. What you spit out is nothing more or less propaganday from Pcc. Go read history of Viet nam , Vietnam has completed history of Nam Viet and large part of Qin to Tang empire.

Before continue go interview some Chinese Vietnamese who ancestor sought refugee during Mongol and Manchus rules. They are pure Han than you modern Chinese. Last and least they dont boasting how they rule us "1000 years" like some coward Han slave manchus always boasting of fake propaganda from pcc.

"Our ancestor building great wall" hahaha dont make me laugh, did you check your blood or your family tree relate to those Qin. Explain to me why Nam Viet and Min Yue fighting against Han empire? Explain to me what was China prior Qin Empire.
Cut the crap ,you tell me what history books you have .The oldest history book. The biggest history book .You name one . You know qin better than us ?LMAO

Last edited:
Go internet and type in Vietnamese history and grab whatevef book which oldest. "Our ancestor" hahaha you should included Tai Yunnan, Manchus and Mongol as "our ancestors" because high percent you fork out from their azz.

The ancient people you claimed Chinese ancestors during Qin, Han Tang, many can found in Vietnam idiots. So lets called them your ancestors too. Why not? Same fking people right?

Because they were just some regional warlords against the central government, but soon the Han Dynasty managed to unify all Sinic kingdoms which was none of your business.

Cut the crap ,you tell me what history books you have .The oldest history book. The biggest history book .You name one . You know qin better than us ?LMAO
I never claim I know history Qin than anyone. I said its up to individual IQ to intepret history. A Western historian can know and intepret history of Vietnam and Chinese better than chinese and Vietnamese, get it moron.

Because they were just some regional warlords against the central government, but soon the Han Dynasty managed to unify all Sinic kingdoms which was none of your business.
Ok so, mongol defeat The Song and Manchus defeat Ming can it be regional warlords story? Song defeat Tai Yunnan also regonal war lords? You will get to be greateast historian to make history books for man kind. Propaganda at most.

Ok so, mongol defeat The Song and Manchus defeat Ming can it be regional warlords story? Song defeat Tai Yunnan also regonal war lords? You will get to be greateast historian to make history books for man kind. Propaganda at most.

Yeah, the Mongols and Manchus used to subjugate us, but it also indirectly helped us to expand our territorial legacy.

We are open minded people, at least we can admit our defeat, unlike you paradoxically twisted Viet ultra-nationalists.

I never claim I know history Qin than anyone. I said its up to individual IQ to intepret history. A Western historian can know and intepret history of Vietnam and Chinese better than chinese and Vietnamese, get it moron.
In one word . You guys know nothing about history. We or so called western historian tell you who you are .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom