What's new

Vietnam and China team up to fight against corruption

H'mong people was in China, Chinese stolen their native land. This is betrayal people when we let they have a chance to stay here in Vietnam, but they like go to USA now.This is true story.

In Vietnam war, H'mong gerillas were armed by CIA to fight against us. H'mong people made troubles with Vietnam and Laos too.
Hmong is located at the borders so naturally they're on both sides. Human movement is normal. Try be more fair in this, will ya? Define what is "stolen" means? Like white Europeans stole and killed Native American/Red Indians? We live in the 21st century. Use the right word please. Hmong's "home" is still there, never stolen. Never go full retard.

Hmong is located at the borders so naturally they're on both sides. Human movement is normal. Try be more fair in this, will ya? Define what is "stolen" means? Like white Europeans stole and killed Native American/Red Indians? We live in the 21st century. Use the right word please. Hmong's "home" is still there, never stolen. Never go full retard.

Native land of H'mong, Shan Mieu people is in China. Why they ran to south ? Chinese stolen their land.

250px-Hmong_diaspora.png

At least China has a doggie following around. They want some Sino-love and Sinolization. Selling brides to deludes the Han Chinese blood and teach the inferior Vietnamese language to the children.
A shitty Malaysian called us inferior.:partay:. This is new. Military, we Viet can slap on your Malaysian military face back and forth. Economic we soon will pass you in next few decades if it is not we had too many wars. The Thai are better than you in many area; Math, Football, Pisa, Robotic, military yet they are humblr front of us. A Malaysian clown think they are better than us, a fking joke.:D. Football alone we still no 1 in SEA, your no where to be second place.

Last edited:
At least China has a doggie following around. They want some Sino-love and Sinolization. Selling brides to deludes the Han Chinese blood and teach the inferior Vietnamese language to the children.

Most Viet members here love to brag how they are going to marry with the white people, since marrying with Chinese is kinda cheesy and nothing special.

They pretend like that they are so special, even the white people must love them, lol.

A shitty Malaysian called us inferior.:partay:. This is new. Military, we Viet can slap on your Malaysian military face back and forth. Economic we soon will pass you in next few decades if it is not we had too many wars. The Thai are better than you in many area; Math, Football, Pisa, Robotic, military yet they are humblr front of us. A Malaysian clown think they are better than us, a fking joke.:D

Look who is talking, our pet who doesn't know the master from the North can slap you so hard you forgot the name of your own mother. :rofl:

Look who is talking, our pet who doesn't know the master from the North can slap you so hard you forgot the name of your own mother. :rofl:
Who can slap us? Chinese? Or Han Chinese? Or Manchus? Be more specific.:partay:

Who can slap us? Chinese? Or Han Chinese? Or Manchus? Be more specific.:partay:
Look at the map and will know who owned you for over a 1000 years. That's the kind of Chinese who can slap you so hard your mom won't recognize you if you want to challenge the one and only big boss of Asia :lol:

Look at the map and will know who owned you for over a 1000 years. That's the kind of Chinese who can slap you so hard your mom won't recognize you if you want to challenge the one and only big boss of Asia :lol:

CPC is trying to save its little brother from the impending color revolution.

Yet those Viet members still try to make the disrespectful rant against us, since we always try to bail these ungrateful creatures out.

Last edited:

Yet those Viet members still try to make the disrespect rant against us, since we always try to bail these ungrateful creatures out.

Yeah, i don't know where that came from why he would suddenly like to say how Vietnam can slap Malaysia using military force in this debate. We need our pal BuddhaPalm to stroke this pet as a reminder not to be so aggressive. :rofl:

The Hmong living in China are rich, while those living in Vietnam are poor.

You should stop oppressing them.

in China
View attachment 238222

in Vietnam
View attachment 238224

Its your cheep propaganda.

Look at, this is the truth about H'mong people in China. Going to the Mountain, Basha Miao, China

7-kuang-huimin-ba-sha_38923_600x450.jpg

Yet those Viet members still try to make the disrespectful rant against us, since we always try to bail these ungrateful creatures out.

What did CPC in the past ? invaded in to Viets 1974 and 1979, to be clown of USA in cold war. Traitor did his good job. :haha:

Ah So you mean the Han Chinese? Check your blood make sure you have any connection with those ancient Han. I guess those ancient Han is gone for good after got fuk up in the azz by Mongol and Manchus, Chinese now are massive mixed breed of that result. If my memory serve me right, a massive Han Chinese refugitive to Vietnam beg for protection after Manchus and mongol invasion. Well, to me at least those Han earned my respect for never surrender that is like us characteristic. Those Chinese in China now think they are connected to those ancient Han? More than fking joke, high chance you are some Tai, Tai mixed, manchus mixed, mongol mixed, if you ever happen connected to those ancient Han your family must be one of those coward surrender being enslaved by manchus or mongol. Stop claim shiiit that aint connect to you.

If you step further into history I can use your own history slap on your idiot face. Want more of Han, Qin empire history? We know as much as you do during that periord.

Ah So you mean the Han Chinese? Check your blood make sure you have any connection with those ancient Han. I guess those ancient Han is gone for good after got fuk up in the azz by Mongol and Manchus, Chinese now are massive mixed breed of that result. If my memory serve me right, a massive Han Chinese refugitive to Vietnam beg for protection after Manchus and mongol invasion. Well, to me at least those Han earned my respect for never surrender that is like us characteristic. Those Chinese in China now think they are connected to those ancient Han? More than fking joke, high chance you are some Tai, Tai mixed, manchus mixed, mongol mixed, if you ever happen connected to those ancient Han your family must be one of those coward surrender being enslaved by manchus or mongol. Stop claim shiiit that aint connect to you.

If you step further into history I can use your own history slap on your idiot face. Want more of Han, Qin empire history? We know as much as you do during that periord.

:rofl: You sure your blood is totally Viet after the Chinese ruled your people for over 1000 years? The French came afterwards so don't be so confident about the purity of your blood my little pet :bunny:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom