What's new

Vietnam acknowledged Chinese sovereignty over South China Sea in 1958

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;1936815 said:
"no one recognize South Vietnam or Viet Cong or north Vietnam own these two islands" -> Treaty of San Francisco 1951. No one opposed Vietnamese claim over Paracel and Spartly.
"1977 Vietnamese coalition government still recognize this is a coalition government statement" -> evidence????

Sorry both of you, we are talking Pham Van Dong letter who signed on 1958....you should comment like this to another thread...

"no one recognize South Vietnam or Viet Cong or north Vietnam own these two islands" -> Treaty of San Francisco 1951. No one opposed Vietnamese claim over Paracel and Spartly.
"1977 Vietnamese coalition government still recognize this is a coalition government statement" -> evidence????

Thks for understanding.
Diplomat letter by Pham Van Dong informed that North Vietnam (from 17th Altitude up to Northward, not including two Island) respect to 12 miles of Coastline of China only.
Why China lies about the nature of letter ? Be course China don't have evidents to claim islands, which belong to Vietnam.
ddungf vin vaof cais 12 hair lys do, vi trong cais tuyen bos cuar trung quocs thif nos bao gomf hai quan daor dos cuar minhf day, minhf chir nois vef cais khogn cos gia tri giuax bacs viet va nam vietj thoi.

Sorry for Vietnamese typing....

Our J-11B/J-1A fighters and Type-99A2 tanks can force vietnam to re-consider when necessary.
Ok, you are welcomed, you need more Dongfeng 21D, Shilang,........, but you should open another thread for this, this thread is not for your comment like this,

I have been reading the view point of individuals with Chinies flags and I can safely conclude that they have Chinies heritage. So let me ask you guys other than the so called agreement signed by than NORTH VIETNAM who did not have sovereignity over the Island in dispute therefore how can you claim that it is part of China.
It is like if your brother is the legal owner of a piece of land and you give a letter to your friend stating that you agree that land's legal ownership belongs to third party. This type of agreement has no validity in the International courts. If your country leadership is dreaming of walking all over the their neighbours to control the SCS than you are looking for dark days ahead of you.

Germany tried the same tactics and ended up completely demolished.
So do think before taking any aggressive step. Disputes can be resolved through talks to the benefit of all the nations in the region.

YOu need time to return all pages to read more..... then you will clear, if not, pls let us know.....

Another way of saying that is no one admit you own these two islands, can you tell me ,who admit your claim??

your can't use a no one recognize claim as a Excuse。

MEMORANDUM
Outlining Vice-Premier Li Xiannian's Talk
with Premier Pham Van Dong on June 10, 197 7

you can see when talk to these statement he said "we of course had to" 、”understand our statements “。
he not said “North Vietnam of course had to”、“understand North Vietnam statements”,mean these statement not only North Vietnam statements ,also coalition government's statements .

June 10, 1977,Vietnam already is a coalition government, Pham Van Dong is a Prime Minister of coalition government ,so his views behalf of the Vietnamese Government's views, "we"and "our" behalf of the Vietnamese Government.
Ok, if these are true, why you dare not go to ITCLOS ( International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea) ? i think you can will, let 's go ?

Hey, wondering why you viets still doing your "Blah, Blah, Blah" as usual, don't you ever keep up with the newest developments of this issue? Wake up please.
I just heard from the news that China and Vietnam are closing to reach an agreement of "joint development" to resolve the conflict, perhaps its time for you vietnamese internet warriors to hit the road and move on:lol:
Joint development key to resolving South China Sea dispute - People's Daily Online

.....But there are some poniards in your back ....

everyone knows north viet is the current goverment.
please choose the two options:
1. your current north goverment give up, and south viet independent.
2.the islands belong to china, and 12 sea miles according to international law 1982.

you say like you are uneducated person, there are so many Chinese people do not understand any thing about UNCLOS1982

internationallawforsea.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Dear Vietnamese members,
CC Chinese members,

We will reply who have inquiries for Pham Van Dong letter who signed in 1958 only, if any inquiries which are not for this thread, we will not answer.

Chinese members, pls take notice.

Regards
Vietnam.Duong

Ok, if these are true, why you dare not go to ITCLOS ( International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea) ? i think you can will, let 's go ?

It seems that you can not deny my argument.
If you can, please point out where I was wrong.
Can you?
You can't, so you not replied.

Sorry for Vietnamese typing....

Well, you are truly participate in the discussion, not as some Vietnamese, already participate in the discussion several times and already with the conclusions of the matter, but also pretend don't know.

It seems that you can not deny my argument.
If you can, please point out where I was wrong.
Can you?
You can't, so you not replied.

Well, you are truly participate in the discussion, not as some Vietnamese, already participate in the discussion several times and already with the conclusions of the matter, but also pretend don't know.

There is a Vietnamese replied this to you, so i am no need to quote you more......

Kid,you also accepted terms of the "Declaration of the Government of the People's Republic of China on China's Territorial Sea (September 4, 1958)".

Why do you keep misleading the world stating Vietnam accepted the Declaration of China's Government. The Truth is that statement is a BIG LIE as any other lies that TIBET is part of China. At that time period Vietnam was divided into two parts NORTH AND SOUTH. Your lack of knowledge of yesteryear history is itself a sad story. This shows how you try to twist the facts to your advantage but it does not work this way.
All of you guys need to to do some brainstorming and come up with a lie that is believable. The so called acceptance was done by the than NORTH VIETNAM who did not have SOVEREINGTY over the Island.
That is why they can not give you any documents even if they give it will not be able to pass the test in INTERNATIONAL COURTS.
So the alternative is negotiate peacefully otherwise both sides will be loser.

Hello Happy Canuck. Too much of a coward to show your true flags?

We all know your actually Vietnamese.

No I never was, am not will never be coward. If you have an ounce of intelligence emotional and mental Intelligence and do some research you will find the name of my birth country.

I did not know we have individuals like you on the forum who are uncivilised and start using abusive language when truth is exposed.
If you are such a good physic why not put it some worthwhile cause for the humanity. Help us find all the terrorist in the world. You can make lot of money CIA can hire you.

Have a nice day and may the peace be with you.

china claim include two island
no one recognize South Vietnam or Viet Cong or north Vietnam own these two islands
1977 Vietnamese coalition government still recognize this is a coalition government statement.

I was waiting for statement like this which itself incriminates you as a person who changes the statements to suit you. In the past you have been dangling the so called letter from North Vietnam of that time(1958)
which accepts the sovereingty of the Islands in dispute as that of China.

In this post you are saying not even North Vietnam own these two Islands. If it is true why would China be dangling the so called letter from North Vietnam. That means in order to bolster your case in front of the International community you sought the help of North Vietnam with a condition that you will help them to fight the South Vietnam. I was not there to listen to actual conversation and conditions demanded by your Government of thtat time but that is what goes on in the International give and take relationship.

If there is a boundary dispute it has to be settled between the parties one which has the legal possession of the land and the second one which is claiming it. So in this case the credential or letter should have come from South Vietnam and not North Vietnam. All the records show that South Vietnam had the Sovereingty over the Islands in dispute. All you have to do is thorough research on the Internet.

With peace to your heart and mind.

Back
Top Bottom