What's new

[Video] Troops Track Pakistani Generals Who Escaped Kunduz in Burqas: Murad

pakistani342

Reaction score
Country
United States

@A-Team , here is a Tolo News clip, which according to you is neutral and reliable -- relaying the story from General Murad Ali Murad -- that Pakistani Generals have escaped in woman's clothes.

I would think that if Tolo was reliable it would have mocked the suggestion that a Pakistani General would risk coming to Afghanistan.

Thoughts?

Oh btw, Afghans have rallied on social media suggesting that Gen Murad Ali Murad be the new Afghan Defense Minister.

@A-Team , here is a Tolo News clip, which according to you is neutral and reliable -- relaying the story from General Murad Ali Murad -- that Pakistani Generals have escaped in woman's clothes.

I would think that if Tolo was reliable it would have mocked the suggestion that a Pakistani General would risk coming to Afghanistan.

Thoughts?

Oh btw, Afghans have rallied on social media suggesting that Gen Murad Ali Murad be the new Afghan Defense Minister.

Well Tolo is relying exactly what the person in question "supposedly" have said, so its not taking any sides and saying exactly what was attributed to the person in question. As for a Pakistan army general being in Kunduz, its a laughable suggestion and not worth discussing. There were no Pakistani generals there period!

Well Tolo is relying exactly what the person in question "supposedly" have said, so its not taking any sides and saying exactly what was attributed to the person in question. As for a Pakistan army general being in Kunduz, its a laughable suggestion and not worth discussing. There were no Pakistani generals there period!

I know general Murad, he was a good friend of my dad, he is a competent army general, and why would he say such a thing is beyond me.

I think neutral does not mean relaying -- it means relaying and then commenting -- which yes in this case I think is Tolo's duty to do -- to point out how ridiculous this sounds.

I know general Murad, he was a good friend of my dad, he is a competent army general, and why would he say such a thing is beyond me.

Just imagine for a moment that BBC or CNN was reporting something similar -- they would have ripped the General apart in their commentary.

COMPETENT, are you having a laugh buddy, what are you on , let me try some lol

Thoughts?

Afghanis think Dostum is a general, so its easy to understand what they see the value of a general. they think Pakistan Army general are of same stature as Afghan Banana republic Army general.

Yes because we so much time on our hands to screw with afghans, they value themselves too much

But weren't some members here saying back in 2014 that with Karzai gone, Ghani would be the best friend with Pakistan and Indian influence will kicked out? What happened? @Horus @Desert Fox @Windjammer

Here in India (Delhi and Pune) many many Afghan students are enrolled in various colleges. And trust me, mostly North Afghans (who have historical links with Uzbeks and all) and even some Pashtun Afghans hate Pakistanis way more than us .

PS: If you don't believe me, go to Youtube and search for Afghans in Delhi University, PUMBA in Pune, etc...

Here in India (Delhi and Pune) many many Afghan students are enrolled in various colleges.

Here in Pakistan, we have several hundred thousand Afghans enrolled in our schools, owning plots on our land and setting up businesses and shops. And trust me, it's foolish to believe they'd easily turn their back on us just because shuper dupa pawa decides to fling some money at them and do a raunchy Vedic-bollywood dance for them as you seem to be implying from your Vedic shitpost. The US has thrown more money at them and still didn't earn their trust and support.

GENERALZ HAHA WAT A JOKE NOBODY IS BUYING CRAP FROM AFGHANISTAN NO MORE AND ONE MORE THING CRUSH AFGHAN BASTIES SEND THEM TO HELL IN AFGHANISTAN ASK THEIR AMERICAN GROWN POPPY DRUG LORDS TO LOOK AFTER THEM .

Look at his face he doesn't seems to be a general

Stupidity at its best. Nonsense thread started on afghan gov. stupidity

Yes because we so much time on our hands to screw with afghans, they value themselves too much
And where do you think generals and foreign office spends its time that they have no time on their hands for the most important neighboring country beside India , the country to which two of your home insurgencies are linked ?......abhi bi dhoodh peetay bachay ho

Back
Top Bottom