What's new

Video shows awful police brutality in India

Shatterpoint

BANNED
Reaction score
India the country that loves to thump it's chest and tell the world how wonderful and Democratic they are has done it again.

"In the shocking video a man is seen pinned against a fence as he pleads with two policemen while they beat him repeatedly with canes across the hands, legs, shoulders and back."

isn't this delhi? no wonder the delhi govt. wants to get back control of delhi police from the center.
the cops and the public at large do not trust/respect each other. utter shame

I don't think you've bothered to read the article that you've quoted. The three Delhi Policemen have been suspended. And nice try, hoping to sneak in Police Brutality as a failure of Democracy.

Now do give us details of what happened to the man who defiantly stopped a column of Tanks in Tiananmen Square in 1989. :)

I don't think you've bothered to read the article that you've quoted. The three Delhi Policemen have been suspended. And nice try, hoping to sneak in Police Brutality as a failure of Democracy.

Now do give us details of what happened to the man who defiantly stopped a column of Tanks in Tiananmen Square in 1989. :)

Hate to drag in another country here, But Police brutality in the United States?

Democracy and police brutality don't go hand in hand unfortunately.

Hate to drag in another country here, But Police brutality in the United States?

Democracy and police brutality don't go hand in hand unfortunately.

I didn't want to bring China either. But alas, some don't get it if you don't speak their language. I'd say many democracies are transparent at least to allow such disturbing actions to come out in the open and ultimately provide some semblance of justice to the aggrieved.

Preventing police brutality in Germany
0,,16549815_303,00.jpg

police brutality in china
police-violence1.png

longnan1_medium.jpg

tabiy2_final.preview.jpg

bangladesh

police-beating-kids-2.jpg

police-beating-kids-3.jpg

police-beating.jpg

pakistan

images

images

police-beating3.jpg%3Fw%3D720

police are brutal no question about it ...........

Last edited:
India the country that loves to thump it's chest and tell the world how wonderful and Democratic they are has done it again.

"In the shocking video a man is seen pinned against a fence as he pleads with two policemen while they beat him repeatedly with canes across the hands, legs, shoulders and back."

Let me remind this CCP bot that their daddy mao killed more people in muddle kingdom than hitler, stalin and churchill did in ww2. your nation was weak kneed against one fat turd. you want to lecture on human rights.

Lulz . @Shatterpoint is from France not all of the above countries you guys have posted about .
yes many chinese bots live around the world now.

I fooking hate police, regardless of ethnicity and race. I think that the biggest problem with police is the education requirements are too low and there is too much emphasis on the physical requirements.
Ill mannered Brutes with the law on their side is never a good thing.

As if there is no police brutality where you come from! Or you probably live on a different planet in a galaxy far, far away!

Jeeez! The hypocrites we have to put up with here!

@Roybot @OrionHunter @Cherokee : @Shatterpoint is an Indian living in Australia, who was pretending to be French and praising India all the time. He was embarassigly exposed, so now to continue pretending that he is not Indian, he has started abusing India all the time. Just look at his posting history - all his posts after joiing the forum were laudatory to India, and all his posts subsequent to the expose has been abusive of India. Go through this thread and this post in particular to learn that saga:

Our Trip to India | Page 2

He is simply trying to cover up the shame of being exposed by abusing India. Make no mistake, he is very much an Indian who was earlier trying to pretend to be an "outsider" praising India, and now an "outsider" criticizing India.

@Developereo : You might remember this fellow.

@Roybot @OrionHunter @Cherokee : @Shatterpoint is an Indian living in Australia, who was pretending to be French and praising India all the time. He was embarassigly exposed, so now to continue pretending that he is not Indian, he has started abusing India all the time. Just look at his posting history - all his posts after joiing the forum were laudatory to India, and all his posts subsequent to the expose has been abusive of India. Go through this thread and this post in particular to learn that saga:

Our Trip to India | Page 2

He is simply trying to cover up the shame of being exposed by abusing India. Make no mistake, he is very much an Indian who was earlier trying to pretend to be an "outsider" praising India, and now an "outsider" criticizing India.

@Developereo : You might remember this fellow.

I have no idea what he wanted to achieve with this thread.

Some people dragged in China, others USA, still others Pakistan and France.

And all the time, it was an Indian guy trolling other Indians.

curiouser and curiouser...

I fooking hate police

Reminds me a of a comedian who said he saw a woman protester holding up a sign saying "F-CK the police".
He wanted to mug her ... just to test the strength of her convictions...

LOL... and the Indian members attacking China. First, address the problem at hand. You prove nothing by attacking another country's police brutality. All you're doing is letting your own country destroy itself.
Also, Shatterpoint, as pointed out by Janon, is an Indian.
LOL at the Indian posters in this thread.

I have no idea what he wanted to achieve with this thread.

Some people dragged in China, others USA, still others Pakistan and France.

And all the time, it was an Indian guy trolling other Indians.

curiouser and curiouser...

Oh, I think that's quite plain. A simple look at his posting history will tell you that. His first few hundred posts were all singing India's praises to the skies, in a nauseatingly cheerleading manner. Once his false flagging was called out, he did a complete U-turn, and began posting anything to denigrate India as a sort of overcompensation, and to keep up the illusion that he is not Indian. Suddenly he woke up to the 'realization' that India is full of rapists and police brutality. He even began narrating harrowing stories of his relative (sometimes cousin, sometimes wife, sometimes daughter) who were harassed on their tour to India.

The trouble with false flaggers is that other members then start abusing the country who's false flag he sports, instead of discussing the issue.

Back
Top Bottom