What's new

[video]Sameer Tiger ran for his life

Watch from min 29:00 :rofl:
This is a bad time to be a freedom fighter. The situation is you even if you bark against army you will be killed, and unlike yesteryears not a single head will move. Terrorists are terrified. Cry wolf once, cry wolf twice.

Tiger mein itne ched kardiye hai ki maloom nahi pad raha ki khaiye kaha se aur....

Look at these randian gashtoray squealing like the black pigs they are. I saw **** all in the video.

The fact that it takes 100 plus men in armored vehicles to search for 1 man proves that your army is just a bunch of daal deprived hijras. :lol:

Look at these randian gashtoray squealing like the black pigs they are. I saw **** all in the video.

The fact that it takes 100 plus men in armored vehicles to search for 1 man proves that your army is just a bunch of daal deprived hijras. :lol:
Interestingly, they are not using tanks and fighter jets. Another neighbouring country had to deploy air force against terrorists.

you were asking for f16 planes from america to fight terrorist brother.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom