What's new

Video: Overseas Pakistani is begging fellow Overseas Pakistanis to NOT come to Pakistan EVER

meanwhile the govt is at ease coz all the lime lights are directed at the judiciary for doing the legal thing but ignoring the principles of equitable justice.

I.k should release funds asap to rehabilitate the evictees like how he bails out the industrialists and feudals ------.

True but Moeed Pirzada tweeted about it too....check post #9.

If he says that something is off....I would not sit back and think this is just another "randi rona". :D
I'm not saying this is a false incident but portraying it as if one individual is dictating every overseas Pakistani is far fetched... What about all the local who lost out, do you think they will not look to buy again.

More example of Illegal Communities blocking Roads in Karachi

200-300 Homes will be demolished rightly for illegal construction and blocking of highway
The video explains with drone view , how the road is blocked :coffee:

While it looks terrible but , these are illegal properties which need to be demolished

Same Story
  • We got this Land on Lease we lived in it 20-30 years now it is our we won't leave even if lease expired
  • City goes , sorry lease is over find a new place and we will demolish the homes as we need to build highway

Definition of Lease
  • "Temporary allowance to use something with intention of returning the asset or property to original owner after the lease is finished"
Leased item (if any) is not your owned item

1638034831965.png

Last edited:

As you all know...This Dude had the Flat/Home in Nasla Tower (which is being demolished as of now on SC orders)

Just look at the frustration and helplessness

That Black Coat did VERY WRONG here.

I am Hell Angry on that.

These guys were just like you and me...

Pakistan has Demonstrated again and again - COUNTRY belongs to Feudals and Elites (Rest are all pawns and cockroaches)

Take the advice of gentleman and RUN from Pakistan.
This is what PPP has done. First they allow all illegal building, ppl invest in the building and now since court judge cant touch ppp or SBCA which is under ppp so court just let suffer the public and not punishing officers.

IMG-20211127-WA0020.jpg

I'm not saying this is a false incident but portraying it as if one individual is dictating every overseas Pakistani is far fetched... What about all the local who lost out, do you think they will not look to buy again.

True but this incident as a whole does put a smear in the plans of any optimistic oversea Pakistani looking to invest into Pakistan and not to mention all of the PR fiasco surrounding the event.

Either way, it comes down to the justice system at work and how the justice is administered. In this case, I'm sure most would agree that the justice dished out wasn't done appropriately.

What do you think/say?

The reason for Optimism is due to fact

• Zardari/PPP has no claim over Bahria town (while they do continue to ask Supreme court to get access to sales tax funds from Bahria town )
  • Zardari/PPP hasno claim over Gwadar City

• Bahria Town 100% Legitimate Community , legal papers , and working with Government to pay necessary sales tax
  • Gawadar city projects will be handed out by a Professional organization as well
  • Gwadar city projects will likely be constructed on professional level

Can't compare Federal Level Projects , or Projects where Renounced reputable builder is incharge

Karachi has become a mess due to , small time builders or abundance of none standard construction of slums

As you all know...This Dude had the Flat/Home in Nasla Tower (which is being demolished as of now on SC orders)

I am Hell Angry on that.

Pakistan has Demonstrated again and again - COUNTRY belongs to Feudals and Elites (Rest are all pawns and cockroaches)

This is the only kind of justice our justice system can deliver
Pakistani should import judges

True but this incident as a whole does put a smear in the plans of any optimistic oversea Pakistani looking to invest into Pakistan and not to mention all of the PR fiasco surrounding the event.

Either way, it comes down to the justice system at work and how the justice is administered. In this case, I'm sure most would agree that the justice dished out wasn't done appropriately.

What do you think/say?

Just have to be careful in investing. Not everything is like Nasla Tower.

KDA is a PPP whore house now.

I will give an example, all the portions given leases on residential plots are illegal. People are investing billions in it. What would happen when a court rules them illegal? ( everyone knows they are illegal). I checked back a year ago, KDA was charging 3 lac per file. People know its illegal but they are buying and share the responsibility.
This all started during Mustafa Kamal time. I was just a kid and I still rememeber a distant relative of ours ( mqm office holder) persuading my dad to buy a couple of plots for cheap ( plots made on land alloted for parks) . My dad refused and looking back there are 8 story residencial complexes on those plots. Each flat worth millions.

Anyone posted in Karachi by Sindh Government has a quota to meet an x amount of money to be collected and given to higher-ups, if they fail to do so they will be transferred.

I cant believe our supreme Court is so inhuman and cruel to innocent citizens. This stupid court before demolishing the building should have made sure the resident's money is returned. The builders got their money and only poor citizens suffered. What a pathetic dumb and stupid decision. Banana courts and bananna govt is useless.

I am Hell Angry on that.

I spent 7 years in Pakistan. I loved it but its not a place to work. You cannot earn halal and people are greedy and bribery is rife.
But I still love Pakistan. He probably got shafted by someone as many overseas Pakistanis are greedy and want to make easy money and are easily mislead into dead end projects.

One Swallow doesn't make a summer neither does an individual represents a whole community.
For last few consecutive years overseas Pakistanis have been sending record amount of remittance back home and I am also glad I invested in Pakistan and its paying dividends but I guess some folks are ready to believe anything posted on social media.

The problem is this fiasco will sell -ve image of Pakistan across world

Remember IK, when he said this recently,

He explained that the people, who go abroad to work, always try to build a house in Pakistan, for which they have big problems and the biggest problem is the occupation groups sitting here. He said that many people told him that they worked hard and got a plot and after a few years they found out that it was occupied and then they went round the courts and finally settled the matter with them at low prices and many times they faced cases even after their plot was occupied.

“There is a racket of the occupation group in Pakistan and we are waging jihad against them at the moment. My entire government is putting full force against the occupation group in the provinces where we have a government because it is a provincial matter,” he maintained.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/884439-overseas-pakistanis-our-biggest-asset-pm

What do you think/say?
1.25 crore to 1.5 crore was the going price.

After it gets demolished and build again after halala, the price will go up 3 4 folds.

Builders and 12 departments get more money.

this is how freemasonry works

He probably got shafted by someone as many overseas Pakistanis are greedy and want to make easy money and are easily mislead into dead end projects.

He has done NOTHING wrong. He wasn't greedy. He like other families made sure that Building is all legal and good before going into it. He was shown all the approved papers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom