What's new

Video of M-777 Howitzers Trials by Army at Pokhran Range

Trials are conducted after ordering ,pretty strange

It may be considered as training, not pre-sales trials.
Yes but the topic suggests otherwise

@modd please change the topic to avoid confusion

I think pakistan just inducts and blindly hopes they would function at wartime
Hi little education is needed before commenting .

For any product to be inducted it goes into field and trial tested e.g Pak Army recent future assault rifle is an example to that
http://en.yibada.com/articles/17833...nalist-pakistan-army-s-search-new-assault.htm
Since your obsession with Pakistan continues i hope you understand how a weapon system is procured , First from 5 contenders 2 were finalized after that Czech CZ was finalized and later was ordered . In the case of this article either the poster doesn't understand or the author .

The word trials means that it is being evaluated but

upload_2017-6-23_23-15-52.png

India already ordered 145 such guns so it doesnt make sense .

you don't need to test drive a BMW, you know it'll get the job done.
So why you need to test it now may be next skirmish or even battle will work fine

Right. Well, maybe just some trials by different people. Eventually, it has to be tried by regular soldiers. This particular trial is certainly not pre-sales trial. I doubt Indians can be so dumb that they order the thing without playing it first.

Right. Well, maybe just some trials by different people. Eventually, it has to be tried by regular soldiers. This particular trial is certainly not pre-sales trial. I doubt Indians can be so dumb that they order the thing without playing it first.
upload_2017-6-23_23-15-52-png.405964

They are more dumb than you think

:lol:
Ignorance is always bliss.
The Guns are being fired to prepare firing tables with Indian 155mm Ammunition:
As per the contract agreement, firing tables are being prepared by the contracted agency - US Government and BAE GCS Ltd with support of Indian Army.

Researchers and personnel from US, Switzerland, and BAE systems were present at the location to assist the Indian Army in collecting the data. This data is considered significant for accurate firing during actual usage.
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...ield-firing-indian-army-pokhran/1/984904.html

Hi little education is needed before commenting .

For any product to be inducted it goes into field and trial tested e.g Pak Army recent future assault rifle is an example to that
http://en.yibada.com/articles/17833...nalist-pakistan-army-s-search-new-assault.htm
Since your obsession with Pakistan continues i hope you understand how a weapon system is procured , First from 5 contenders 2 were finalized after that Czech CZ was finalized and later was ordered . In the case of this article either the poster doesn't understand or the author .

The word trials means that it is being evaluated but

View attachment 405964

India already ordered 145 such guns so it doesnt make sense .

So why you need to test it now may be next skirmish or even battle will work fine
it was taunt. I know every country conducts trials. U r comment however suggested otherwise

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom