What's new

Video of Chinese forces capturing a hill top and Indian soldiers running away

I have never claimed anything close to 40K; it has always been 1 million, wu mao. And I don't care what India has, or for whatever a 'veda' is or 'dlit' means, which is what you seem to see in your sleep and every waking moment. Look, we feel for your kind; you are born into servitude to the CCP; outside of the wall, you guys are known as the most brainwashed race in the world today - told what to say, act, speak, read, and believe from the cradle to the grave. We also understand that this is going to cause a case of severe denial when you are confronted with the truth. :yes4:
Oooo what a furious gaurakshak, lol. You can claim a million, you can even claim 2 million all I care. Lol. dlit is a typo numb numb, it's Dalit, I type too fast, you of all people with a decent intelligence should be able to infer this?

Brainwashed? Have you ever been to China? Aside from political studies on the principles of governance, the government don't really care about you mate. I have been to India, and the filth and poverty I see there is disgusting. Caste is still so prevalent, I saw a 'hartal' where cars were smashed, foam polluted lakes in Bangalore, hundred sleeping on straw huts along the Chennai airport highwah, so please save your shit and open your eyes.

Denial is when you are so obsessed with the word democracy that it blinds you from seeing the incompetence. Denial is when even Modi cannot admit we invaded. That's denial and trying to save face, to show you lost nothing. You guys are more interested in casualties than whether we occupy your territory, that sums up your mentality.

Oooo what a furious gaurakshak, lol. You can claim a million, you can even claim 2 million all I care. Lol. dlit is a typo numb numb, it's Dalit, I type too fast, you of all people with a decent intelligence should be able to infer this?

Brainwashed? Have you ever been to China? Aside from political studies on the principles of governance, the government don't really care about you mate. I have been to India, and the filth and poverty I see there is disgusting. Caste is still so prevalent, I saw a 'hartal' where cars were smashed, foam polluted lakes in Bangalore, hundred sleeping on straw huts along the Chennai airport highwah, so please save your shit and open your eyes.

Denial is when you are so obsessed with the word democracy that it blinds you from seeing the incompetence. Denial is when even Modi cannot admit we invaded. That's denial and trying to save face, to show you lost nothing. You guys are more interested in casualties than whether we occupy your territory, that sums up your mentality.

They don't have proof for any of the stuff they spout, which is why they get so furious when we bust their little bubbles and make them feel insecure.

I have never claimed anything close to 40K; it has always been 1 million, wu mao. And I don't care what India has, or for whatever a 'veda' is or 'dlit' means, which is what you seem to see in your sleep and every waking moment. Look, we feel for your kind; you are born into servitude to the CCP; outside of the wall, you guys are known as the most brainwashed race in the world today - told what to say, act, speak, read, and believe from the cradle to the grave. We also understand that this is going to cause a case of severe denial when you are confronted with the truth. :yes4:
Where did you get your source of 1 million? This guy?
Just because he is dicking your god doesn’t mean he has accurate information

Why can’t we just put aside our differences and enjoy the battle in giphy form?

608C0B10-71E7-482B-B75E-530305E11F71.gif

The real treat is when we get video of Galwan and can see how it is that 50 Indian soldiers were slaughtered and 60 more captured in just hand to hand fighting. Hopefully someone in China can be generous enough and leak it out :D .

Nah China will never release graphic/disturbing videos. I do look forward to the videos of captured Indian soldiers/commanders though. For all we know they might’ve coerced a confession out of them.

Fake.
In the last clip it was clear Indian soldiers were group together for charging towards the cliff which is why the video was abruptly cut off after only 20 seconds.:laugh:

Anyways as per geolocation this feature is clearly located on Chinese side of LAC (even as per the India's own version of LAC); which means Indian troops successfully crossed into Chinese side of LAC.

Also this footage was from Sept 01.
The Indians are indeed the first to console themselves

The CCP needs to keep producing such propaganda videos to bolster the insecurities of its one child population. Our morale and resovle is stronger than ever before and we are ready to defend the sovreingity of India with every weapon at our disposal. CCP soldiers can only play Kabbadi and cry.
You are an idiot. The photo of Chinese soldiers crying on the Internet is that they are going to leave the army and go home. They can't bear to be in the army
Chinese soldiers are crying even before they reach the border area just like they are all going to be slaughtered like nameless sheep without any recognition.

l141_22711600844456.jpg
You are an idiot. The photo of Chinese soldiers crying on the Internet is that they are going to leave the army and go home. They can't bear to be in the army
So your mighty jawans cant event defend a hill from cry babies. How embarrassing.
In fact, the picture they are promoting is of Chinese soldiers returning home after completing their military service. They are reluctant to part with their lives in the army. This picture is also very popular on our website in China. To show our respect and admiration for the military

Last edited:

In fact, the picture they are promoting is of Chinese soldiers returning home after completing their military service. They are reluctant to part with their lives in the army. This picture is also very popular on our website in China. To show our respect and admiration for the military

The only thing those losers are good for is taking videos and photos out of context or straight up making fake news.

"Ganging up" when they have the upper hand, "Fleeing" when they face the headwind. Wondering if it is in their culture, as there are so many "Gang R***" in their country, a phenomenon that we don't see elsewhere.

Fake.
In the last clip it was clear Indian soldiers were group together for charging towards the cliff which is why the video was abruptly cut off after only 20 seconds.:laugh:

Anyways as per geolocation this feature is clearly located on Chinese side of LAC (even as per the India's own version of LAC); which means Indian troops successfully crossed into Chinese side of LAC.

Also this footage was from Sept 01.

Its a well known fact that India is holding 38000 KM of Chinese territory recently captured by brave professional Indian Army, and now China keep insisting India for dialogues and return of their territory.

"Ganging up" when they have the upper hand, "Fleeing" when they face the headwind. Wondering if it is in their culture, as there are so many "Gang R***" in their country, a phenomenon that we don't see elsewhere.
You're exactly right. It's often said that India has a "r*pe problem", but both of those terms are inaccurate. First, calling something a "problem" inherently assumes the possibility of a solution - it's obvious that this is an intrinsic phenomenon to Indian culture, not a "problem" to be solved. Second, India doesn't have r*pes, it has gang r*pes; they're so cowardly that they lack even the criminal courage to r*pe individually.

Cowardice and brutality are the defining hallmarks of India. It's frankly impossible to insult India because any comparison you make inevitably insults the thing being compared to India.

Back
Top Bottom