What's new

VIDEO: LCA Navy (NP2) undertakes maiden Taxi-in engagement to prove arrestor hook system

Just like JF-17, JF17 ver 2 and JF-17 ver 3?:rofl::rofl: or i will WS -10 A /B/C/D engines ? ?:rofl:

Induction of Half backed thing is also not worthy....

Pinaka is successful MBRL ?
JF-17 Inducted and operation 100 of them then JF-17 block 2 also ….cry me river troll.

The changes are now more extensive.
The operational aircraft in the old plan would have seen fewer changes from NP1 and NP2 and sport F404/Kaveri. This is what I call the Mk1.

I assume you call it Mk2.

No, sure the changes may have been lighter due to not much of an extensive trialing and testing, but the next two were mark 2, the operational variant. The engine was supposed to be F414, matter a fact it was IAF that wanted that engine for IAF Tejas Mark 2 after the Naval decided it wanted a higher thrust engine for it's variant.

OP7aY3L.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------

NLCA will begin trials on carrier from 2019-20.

JF-17 Inducted and operation 100 of them then JF-17 block 2 also ….cry me river troll.
lol, Pinaka also inducted , .. BTW a plane inducted which only can drop unguided bomb is a successful plane as per PAF, even Indian trainer planes can do better then this. Numbers is not the criteria of good product.

Induction doset means good product. ur product didnt even have LBG's or night landing when inducted... cry river ...troll....lol

Last edited:
Just feel like laughing everytime this LCA news comes up. My friendly neighbours don’t bother replying to my post though. You already know you guys don’t have a ‘come back’ when it comes to Tejas.
But In all seriousness, people should stop posting news related to this particular aircraft as the discussion automatically turns into a ridiculing session.

Forum ka mahoul kharab Hota hai.

lol, Pinaka also inducted , .. BTW a plane inducted which only can drop unguided bomb is a successful plane as per PAF, even Indian trainer planes can do better then this. Numbers is not the criteria of good product.

Induction doset means good product. ur product didnt even have LBG's or night landing when inducted... cry river ...troll....lol
This is what happens when you become victim of your own propaganda. watch and weep.

lol.... i hope you didn't understand , do you?

when u inducted them, dose it can? NOT:omghaha::omghaha:
Try not to grow a brain since you have no use of it.
Our F-16 didn't have the BVR capability when inducted but has it now so what's the big deal with JF-17 acquiring LGB capability until later.
And before you swallow your self let me remind you Even first world war planes were firing guns which your Tejas still has to do. :lol:

Mark 1 was never supposed to be the operational version to begin with.
Looooooool. Omg. Is this a p#$$ take???

Our F-16 didn't have the BVR capability when inducted but has it now so what's the big deal with JF-17 acquiring LGB capability until later.
And before you swallow your self let me remind you Even first world war planes were firing guns which your Tejas still has to do. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ouch.....whos yo biaaach

And before you swallow your self let me remind you Even first world war planes were firing guns which your Tejas still has to do. :lol:
lol, you also didnt understand ....
So u inducted half back product without capabilities , But India inducted product when it have full capabilities , unlike you.

LOL you have only 37 post and already have 1 negative rating @Tristar you came here to troll @Tristar :blah::blah::blah:
-tive means , i asked n pointed right thing which u cannot counter...

Back
Top Bottom