What's new

VIDEO: LCA Navy (NP2) undertakes maiden Taxi-in engagement to prove arrestor hook system

Good to know baby of HAL / DRDO now started crawling after good 35 years.

What? A carrier based naval program of any kind is done by a few.

YQbtcKd.jpg

First flight with hook down a week ago. Program has been resumed by RM.

Last edited:
Excellent. Hope to see the hook in action this month itself.

Actually, current Tejas is rejected by Indian Navy... but In order to speed up the development of the Naval version of AMCA or Tejas MK2 these tests are happening... If my info is correct 4 Naval prototype of Tejas would test various components...

Actually, current Tejas is rejected by Indian Navy... but In order to speed up the development of the Naval version of AMCA or Tejas MK2 these tests are happening... If my info is correct 4 Naval prototype of Tejas would test various components...

Mark 1 was never supposed to be the operational version to begin with.

If the Americans can push F/A18 claiming it can take off with "significant" load off our carriers and fit in the lifts slanted, there's no reason even the Mk1 shouldn't be accepted. It'll do wonders to everyone involved.

But yeah, all this is meant for the Mk2.

If the Americans can push F/A18 claiming it can take off with "significant" load off our carriers and fit in the lifts slanted, there's no reason even the Mk1 shouldn't be accepted. It'll do wonders to everyone involved.

But yeah, all this is meant for the Mk2.

The whole airframe, landing gear, intake, canopy is being redone for mark 2. I dont even think the developer would want that.

The whole airframe, landing gear, intake, canopy is being redone for mark 2. I dont even think the developer would want that.

I believe that you are talking about Tejas Mark2...

Yes, everything would be redone... and it would not be named Tejas too...

>Tejas
>Tejas mk1A
>Completely new medium sized jet
>AMCA (5th gen)

I believe that you are talking about Tejas Mark2...

Yes, everything would be redone... and it would not be named Tejas too...

>Tejas
>Tejas mk1A
>Completely new medium sized jet
>AMCA (5th gen)

No, I am talking about Tejas Naval Mark 2. From the start the first two NPs were going to be mark 1s, next two were going to the the production version Mark 2. Those models would have several changes. I dont know how many NPs are planned now, however.

Now, IAF mark 2 will have significant changes even being possibly named MCA is a new thing.

What? A carrier based naval program of any kind is done by a few.

YQbtcKd.jpg

First flight with hook down a week ago. Program has been resumed by RM.
Actually you are the only one who were having a aircraft carrier with foreign planes :p this is the first time you are attempting to put your own fighter aircraft on carrier (being the last country in the list) ... However, your navy has refused to buy the plane ...

DRDO tested Anti Missile Interceptor today. It is way ahead.

HAL and ADA has developed its own helicopters and even attack helicopters.

We have built aircrafts, destroyers, frigates, corvettes, nuclear submarine, aircraft carrier.

Among few countries to do so.

DRDO tested Anti Missile Interceptor today. It is way ahead.

HAL and ADA has developed its own helicopters and even attack helicopters.

We have built aircrafts, destroyers, frigates, corvettes, nuclear submarine, aircraft carrier.

Among few countries to do so.
India develop many things just like Iran but how many inducted and operational? and how many products ended up version II without the success of original one....:lol:
Tejas, Arjun, Nishant, Rustom, Pinaka etc etc list goes on....:rofl:

The changes are now more extensive.
The operational aircraft in the old plan would have seen fewer changes from NP1 and NP2 and sport F404/Kaveri. This is what I call the Mk1.

I assume you call it Mk2.

India develop many things just like Iran but how many inducted and operational? and how many products ended up version II without the success of original one....:lol:
Tejas, Arjun, Nishant, Rustom, Pinaka etc etc list goes on....:rofl:
Just like JF-17, JF17 ver 2 and JF-17 ver 3?:rofl::rofl: or i will WS -10 A /B/C/D engines ? ?:rofl:

Induction of Half backed thing is also not worthy....

Pinaka is successful MBRL ?

Back
Top Bottom