What's new

Video Gamers report in!

World at War was a great game. I loved it. Story games should be brought back. But companies can make more money selling useless crap in multiplayer.
It was, even the first few modern warfare ones with Captain Price, Soap et all... General Shepard even

really good stories which have mostly disappeared from pure FPS games like COD and BF.. I heard the new ones have fun campaigns but they're too damn expensive for buying just for sake of a short few hours of a single player.

Titanfall 2 had an amazing campaign, Crysis 3 and the earlier ones.. still look pretty and still fun, cyberpunk 2077 could be played as an FPS if one wants.. the guns are so much fun

Here are some of my favorite games with Play Station models:

Snake Xenzia : Nokia 1208
Space impact : Nokia 3310
Pocket Carom : Nokia 1600

Now a days I am playing
PUBG at 67 level!!!
Clash of Clans level 70!

It was, even the first few modern warfare ones with Captain Price, Soap et all... General Shepard even

really good stories which have mostly disappeared from pure FPS games like COD and BF.. I heard the new ones have fun campaigns but they're too damn expensive for buying just for sake of a short few hours of a single player.

Titanfall 2 had an amazing campaign, Crysis 3 and the earlier ones.. still look pretty and still fun, cyberpunk 2077 could be played as an FPS if one wants.. the guns are so much fun
Oh I still remember Crysis what a time of my life. Pre teens really is a fun time.

Greetings all..

Was just curious if anyone here uses the Google Stadia cloud gaming service?

And if so, what has been your experience with it?
A Colleague of mine plays in the office every friday evening

Atleast needs 100 MBps internet speed if you want uninterrupted gaming

Oh I still remember Crysis what a time of my life. Pre teens really is a fun time.
lol I just went past 40 and still enjoy the odd game but putting together computers is more my thing.

"can it run Crysis?" yaad hai ? think they did a 4k remaster or something of it..

A Colleague of mine plays in the office every friday evening

Atleast needs 100 MBps internet speed if you want uninterrupted gaming

Thanks for the info!

I received an offer to get stadia Pro free for three months. Might just give it a try.

I preordered battlefield 2042, till then I just downloaded days gone, has anyone played it? Any tips?

Vanguard looks terrible

Can confirm. Plagued with bugs, visibility issues, and ttk (weapon attachment balancing) issues.

The non skipable 40 second mvp voting system at the end of a game gets super annoying. It's just another animation they can monitize apart of bundles.

I hope battlefield lives up to the hype.

Back
Top Bottom