What's new

Video Gamers report in!

There is actually a whole debate around how scantly clad women in gaming is sexism but silence over the fact that in those game men wear more or less the same amount of revealing clothing :-//

I had made a similar point in PDF about two years ago. About how posting certain pics of women here is bad but how posting pics about almost naked male bodybuilders is okay.

Last edited:
There will be but lets just say you will have to pay for the goodies with real money i got for free :D
Which I cant test as it states s7edge as a device that cant run this game :-//

There is actually a whole debate around how scantly clad women in gaming is sexism but silence over the fact that in those game men wear more or less the same amount of revealing clothing :-//

Well if I did play it, it would have to be on iOS since I recently made the switch over from android.

Right now it’s mainly been Apex Legends & Battlefield V that have been occupying my video game playing time.

When I do play that is..

Well if I did play it, it would have to be on iOS since I recently made the switch over from android.
Never been a fan of ios as I mod my games even on android :D
Right now it’s mainly been Apex Legends & Battlefield V that have been occupying my video game playing time.
For me its pillars of eternity deadfire and divinity original sins 2 :D
Battleroyales never appealed to me

Playing CIV 6. It's my lazy day game of choice. I'm digging Canada and Russia, and yes, even Sweden from time to time, but Norge is bae:smitten:.

20190402202615_1.jpg

America has to be one of the most potent nations though. I usually play cultural victory and between ski resorts, beach resorts and national parks there's almost nothing that can stop America short of just nuking every plot of land they own.

20190402210710_1.jpg

I've also been running through Dark Souls 3 again. Because reasons. Between the frustration it's such a pretty game. I just stand around sometimes and admire the scenery.

20190207155811_1.jpg

20190210074329_1.jpg

20190207155926_1.jpg

For me its pillars of eternity deadfire and divinity original sins 2 :D

High five! My two favorite games right now!! I love the Druid class in POE 2 and try to main it (Valkyrie mod class in D:OS 2), but I've been playing as a wizard for the great wizard banter with Tayn and Llengrath. I also love wearing Arkemyr's old robes just for the extra dialog. Just rolled a new character earlier today. A wizard with a great sword. That's normal right:partay:?

20190402211538_1.jpg

20190402211556_1.jpg

I'm thinking of recruiting just Ydwin this time around. Maybe Mirke too.

Have you played Tyranny? It's also by Obsidian I just finished it for the first time and wow is it good. I love being able to play like a complete jerk to everyone and get rewarded for it:lol:.

tunon_the_adjudicator.png

It's not as in depth as POE or POE 2, and definitely not touching D:OS 2, but it's damn good in its own right.

Last edited:
divinity original sins 2 :D

What class? I generally go with a hydro/aerothurge wizard. Tornado and teleportation are just too useful to pass up, especially once you wander into areas with deathfog. But recently I've been playing with a tone of class mods and am running a Valkyrie build using Helaene's Valkyrie class mod (I also use a lot of Odinblade's magic overhauls)

20190402224004_1.jpg

I plan on traveling with the Red Prince as a pyro wizard. I've always wanted to try an undead character but can never muster the courage.

High five! My two favorite games right now!!
YoungInfantileJaguarundi-poster.jpg

I love the Druid class in POE 2 and try to main it
Well I leave it up to you to find out my build style and preferred class :D
IPxjBuv.jpg

Why Burned Man? Well a fan of Obsidian would know that in a heart beat :D
The most fun part of this game are the ship battles
Its so fun sending all those dare to challenge the Watcher of Cad Nua to Ngati,s cradle :D
F4lxQku.jpg

Akira, she be a fine specimen no?
Mc0cnVB.jpg

I'm thinking of recruiting just Ydwin this time around. Maybe Mirke too.
Ac, both are terrible :-//
Have you played Tyranny?
Planning on doing that maybe after I get a little serious about Divinity 2 and finish it once :D
A wizard with a great sword. That's normal right:partay:?
Well my fighter uses fire attacks and summons dragons so not weird at all really :D
Playing CIV 6. It's my lazy day game of choice. I'm digging Canada and Russia, and yes, even Sweden from time to time, but Norge is bae:smitten:.
Never got into it for some strange reason :-// Found tropico way more fun
I've also been running through Dark Souls 3 again. Because reasons. Between the frustration it's such a pretty game. I just stand around sometimes and admire the scenery.
If that is your thing mod the fish out of skyrim and enjoy the scenery or other stuff :-//

I plan on traveling with the Red Prince as a pyro wizard
Thats cute I AM the Red Prince :D

Finished Battlefiled5 & literally enjoyed German Tiger mission.. a must play

https://imgbb.com/

@dexter
Anyone played https://worldoftanks.asia ?

Its free online game i have been playing for 8 years..right now i have full chain os US Tank Destroyers & currently working on China tree...You will addict on it> only thing you should have a good internet connection, a good nvidia card thats it

@dexter

Its free online game i have been playing for 8 years..right now i have full chain os US Tank Destroyers & currently working on China tree...You will addict on it> only thing you should have a good internet connection, a good nvidia card thats it

No buddy,
I play Warthunder.

@dexter

WoT is shit. You should start playing Warthunder.

Back
Top Bottom