What's new

Video Gamers report in!

I haven't played the first one but I'll get to play it 'cos my friend's getting it. The map looks huge! 44km sq apparently!

dude if anyones played the elder-scrolls series...the maps not just huge...
its so jam packed with content itll blow ur mind.

Cites full of people doing there routine..a persistent day night cycle (well u can call it the Father of Fallout) im guessing u played it?this is where fallout comes from.

the last game (Oblivion) i spent 15 hrs almost every day fr a month and im pretty sure ,i still missed out on 1/4 of content.
And it is said this games even bigger :hang2:..

dude if anyones played the elder-scrolls series...the maps not just huge...
its so jam packed with content itll blow ur mind.

Cites full of people doing there routine..a persistent day night cycle (well u can call it the Father of Fallout) im guessing u played it?this is where fallout comes from.

the last game (Oblivion) i spent 15 hrs almost every day fr a month and im pretty sure ,i still missed out on 1/4 of content.
And it is said this games even bigger :hang2:..

Will the graphic on ps3 be good for this game?

Anybody has a hook up to play BF3 on PC online for free?

I don't know anyone but i think you would encounter a lot of bugs and other issues on the free version as is the case with all unofficial free games (that's if there is a free version).

Guys Help me out..i am confused between battlefeild 3 and call of duty modern warfare 3 for ps3. They both cost around 3000 in India. Acc to my analysis Cod> Bf3 in campain mode and bf3>cod in terms of multiplayer...And moreover cod mw3 is runnin on the same engine.. But i have never player battlefeild before.. And when i compared the screenshots of both the games .. i would say BF3 came out as the winner. Your suggestions are welcome.

Any Mass Effect fan out here? Heard they are including multiplayer option in the 3rd installment. Also I would like to know from Pakistani gamers here if they know about open VG competitions and where these are held?

Anybody has a hook up to play BF3 on PC online for free?

the multi player is run on the Origin paid official servers(anyone can rent em in there country)...no one can play it via private means.

the most tht can be done is via a Razor, no origin hack...but u still gotta buy the original game.

The multiplayer is well worth buying....lot of content.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Any Mass Effect fan out here? Heard they are including multiplayer option in the 3rd installment. Also I would like to know from Pakistani gamers here if they know about open VG competitions and where these are held?

u name a good game i a fan.

yes its a 3-4 player Co op mode

Guys Help me out..i am confused between battlefeild 3 and call of duty modern warfare 3 for ps3. They both cost around 3000 in India. Acc to my analysis Cod> Bf3 in campain mode and bf3>cod in terms of multiplayer...And moreover cod mw3 is runnin on the same engine.. But i have never player battlefeild before.. And when i compared the screenshots of both the games .. i would say BF3 came out as the winner. Your suggestions are welcome.

spot on...if u have played COD and own one, no need buying for just the story(assuming ur not into , short 8 hour story, Cod is known usually for).

and yea BF3 single player is crap.

From playing the beta you should have come to that conclusion a while ago.

It doesnt have the same feel like the last two bad company games.

Yes, I did notice that - but Betas are just that - Betas. So I figured they would have fixed a lot of things. Anyway, we didn't get Vehicles in the Beta, Vehicles are what's bugging me the most at the moment.

I mean... what the f**k is up with the Helis?

Will the graphic on ps3 be good for this game?

well see fr urself.a funny preview
this is for the xbox

the lightning may be a little better than Xbox but ...its pretty much the same on both platforms...

video on skyrim ..a Khalgit woman (a tiger-Human species).
Notice the clunky camera motion ,most probably on a controller ...so i assume its on a console.

and im making assumptions here...another assumption----->since its tokyo most prolly a ps3

Last edited by a moderator:
List of things I don't like about BF3:

- Sniping, bullets doesn't drop as much.
- Graphics, okay I knew it was never gonna' be as good on Consoles but come on this is barely an improvement on BFBC2.
- Tanks, feels clunky and the damage animation is crap. No camera sway.
- Jets, few camera bugs. Controlling with one stick just sucks.
- Helis, WTF! WTF! WTF!

Overall, the game just feels unfinished. Lag spikes and visual bugs all over the place. Not to mention, it feels like my Xbox is struggling to run it.

spot on...if u have played COD and own one, no need buying for just the story(assuming ur not into , short 8 hour story, Cod is known usually for).

and yea BF3 single player is crap.

Yea.. Cod Is running the same story from where it left.. And i hate the sound of guns in Cod.. They sound so plastic... Agree on the part that BF3 is not that good when it comes to campaign mode..But, Most of BF fans but it for the multiplayer.. and thats what i am looking for.. Online never gets boring...BF3 Brings team effort into equation unlike cod in which a single person goes on shooting.

minecraft_compound_00.jpg

Anyone play Minecraft? I'm looking to host a server but I only have 1 friend who plays it.

Back
Top Bottom