What's new

Video Gamers report in!

with new AAA ones, unless one is super hyped for.. best wait a year or so, they'll iron out any bugs and can be had for a steal at one of next season's epic sales... or good savings at any rate.

pre ordering is for simps
Meh, I still like to support devs I want to support, like Capcom, Bamco and some Squeenix titles.

Meh, I still like to support devs I want to support, like Capcom, Bamco and some Squeenix titles.
fair

you're still supporting them even if you pick a discounted one, though

I been burnt a few pre ordering.. first helping no good, let it stew for a bit

fair

you're still supporting them even if you pick a discounted one, though

I been burnt a few pre ordering.. first helping no good, let it stew for a bit
Well, I use this site for cheaper deals:

OH SHIT, Live a Live Remake coming out of April 27 on PS4/PS5 and Steam:

Oh yes, I've been waiting for this!! 😍 😍 😍

New local content for hundreds of thousands of Turkish War Thunder players! A new short movie honors the courage of Turkish military personnel and highlights the contributions of Turkish engineers to the world of military aviation. In addition, Turkish T129 ATAK helicopters have been made temporarily available at the game store, while premium versions of Leopard 2A4 tanks and F-5 fighter jets got Turkish army camouflages.

Ghazwatul Hind underway

1683398040085.png

Cool news video games shown in Sony Showcase 2023

New chinese action RPG - Phantom Blade Zero

MGS3 remake (this one looks good, more faithful and japanese than the SH2, it seems to be made by a chinese studio too IIRC)

Dragon's Dogma 2 (hyped!!!! 😍)

Granblue Fantasy Relink (hoping this turns out good, could be a nice replacement for Tales of series):

Back
Top Bottom