What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Any Fan Of Assassins creed Here a new title Coming on November.
If your are a Gamer Watch the whole video i bet you will like it.

The all new Assassin's Creed Revelations

Last edited by a moderator:
Any Fan Of Assassins creed Here a new title Coming on November.
If your are a Gamer Watch the whole video i bet you will like it.
The all new Assassin's Creed Revelations

Who ever played the first 2 Parts of the Edzio trilogy would be a major moron to miss this one...
November is jam packed ..BF3 ,Skirim ,AC Revelations and Batman Arkam CIty ...i hope i have enough money to buy at least Skirim and BF3:frown:

Your Are Right NFS THE RUN would also come in November
Who ever played the first 2 Parts of the Edzio trilogy would be a major moron to miss this one...
November is jam packed ..BF3 ,Skirim ,AC Revelations and Batman Arkam CIty ...i hope i have enough money to buy at least Skirim and BF3:frown:

these are my favorite games>

1. counter strike
2.call of duty 2
3.IGI
4.freedom fighters
5.call of duty 4

All PC fanboys, watch and weep:​

Halo 4 Teaser - E3 Debut

I keed! I keed! :D Seriously though, can't wait for it!​

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Damn Exclusives(consoles suk) ...the only games that make me envy consoles is Halo,Red dead on 360 and LBP2 on Ps3..
I hope MS develops some kind of P2P feature for Xbox games on Win Live on Win 8.

^^ Damn Exclusives(consoles suk) ...the only games that make me envy consoles is Halo,Red dead on 360 and LBP2 on Ps3..
I hope MS develops some kind of P2P feature for Xbox games on Win Live on Win 8.

Yeah, personally if I could afford one I'd have a PC but a console is much more affordable and I'm a big Halo fan.

gamers , quick question how much does x box costs where you can play modern warfare etc and if its better to have ps3 . what about the copies can we get it cheap ?
an X box can cost u around *25000 PKr* (<---im assuming this as its around 14k avg here)
The games u buy usually cost from as low as 400 INR to around 1500 INR( at least PC games do)
If u buy with no warranty piece it can go to amounts around 12k INR ..

The Good thing about Xbox is that U can play any game for free on it (but it comes with the price of voiding ur warranty)

U can either crack its architecture by either replacing original flash chip with a soldered black market Flash chip.(ur risk losing waranty and Xbox live)

Or u can flash its original BIOS with a tweaked one to fool its OS to recognize Burned games as original and play on windows live as well.
(this needs to be manually done and an inexperienced moder is prone to outright bricking the whole bios and turn ur Xbox into an expensive decorative piece)

Yeah, personally if I could afford one I'd have a PC but a console is much more affordable and I'm a big Halo fan.
lol i almost have the same reason for buying a PC:P ...
i guess my POV allows me to save for a PC as its a bigger bang for my buck considering it satisfies my ,Academic, Vocational as well as Entertainment needs. Consoles are too expensive for me in this sense as i cant afford to buy something just for the Games:cry:

Lol this is the same reasons i hate Laptops and Expensive mobiles too lol :enjoy:.
How long does a Console last? 2 maybe 3 years?
THe last time i upgraded was 5 and 1/2 years ago(22k) with and i upgraded this January with a new GPU(15k) thts it ...IM planning on upgrading my CPU mid next year(9k) max (equals 46k for 7 years)6.5 k per year For all my needs :D. PS: i saved almost 20k by not buying bloody assembled contraptions the assemblers siphon of a margin of almost 10k.

and chk my RIG at post #344 its top notch and affordable. considering ur willing to save =)

PS: i saved almost 20k by not buying bloody assembled contraptions the assemblers siphon of a margin of almost 10k

Oh assembled machines are no good at all... One of the great facts about custom building systems is that you get to do a lot of 'desi' shopping :D... Bargaining, roaming around, contacting the 'friend' <who has contacts with contacts with a retailer :P >... Not to mention the street cred you get being the 'PC' guy.... :P

Back
Top Bottom