What's new

Video Gamers report in!

reminds me of my good ol days with this sim called Tornado it had epic mission planning, later on when Falcon 3.0 and Falcon 4.0 came out they took out a huge chunk of my life :p
falcon 4 BMS still going strong

Finished Uncharted 4 feeling so sad today cuz we ain't gonna get another Uncharted :( but man what a beautiful masterpiece by ND a perfect finish to an awesome series. Some pics i took in-game these graphics looks actually far more good in actual game...
quz9JxJ.jpg
hSn6tgn.jpg
CA2yXk8.jpg
v9kfLt5.jpg
eS97I8N.jpg
WzjwHvZ.jpg
uhTVSiG.jpg

Yea i ruined the last one forgot to hide UI :angel:
@Hell hound @dexter

Finished Uncharted 4 feeling so sad today cuz we ain't gonna get another Uncharted :( but man what a beautiful masterpiece by ND a perfect finish to an awesome series. Some pics i took in-game these graphics looks actually far more good in actual game...
quz9JxJ.jpg
hSn6tgn.jpg
CA2yXk8.jpg
v9kfLt5.jpg
eS97I8N.jpg
WzjwHvZ.jpg
uhTVSiG.jpg

@Hell hound @dexter

Havent played uncharted yet so which part i should start from?

Havent played uncharted yet so which part i should start from?
Well it's your choice i liked 3rd part actually but now 4th (ironically) is my fav in the series (wid out a doubt) but thing about UC is that this series have a solid story line, characters etc so i will recommend you to play from the first part you can buy this on PS4 and play all 3 parts in 1080/60 ;)
latest

quz9JxJ.jpg
hSn6tgn.jpg
CA2yXk8.jpg
v9kfLt5.jpg
eS97I8N.jpg
WzjwHvZ.jpg
uhTVSiG.jpg

@Hell hound @dexter
cant play it right now due to the exams.why you must hurt me like this whyyy.:cry:

Man Battlefield just nailed it...
Check this out looks awesome :

Yep it's looking good but i do hope they don't over hype it this time 1st one was good but was way too overhyped and it's driving mechanics were terrible though they said they've improved it waiting for a proper gameplay footage :D

OMG did you saw the E3 conference of Ubi @dexter man they nailed it can't wait to play all those awesome games WD2 is looking promising and check out this new game they announced "Steep"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom