What's new

Video: 26-27 Feb - Battle for Air Superiority

_Sherdils_

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi Guys,

One month ago today, the Shaheens of PAF struck with thunder and lightening.

To commemorate JF-17's first kill in combat, I present to you a video I have worked very hard on specially for the members of this forum.

Please stay with the video whilst the slow build-up part of the video is on-going as it is designed to take you through an emotional roller coaster (hopefully :-)).
Enjoy :cheers:

I personally believe that when DG ISPR said that F 16s were not used in this action he ws actually reffering to the strikes done by Mirages but then it became somewhat of a national pride thing and we attributed (incl DG ISPR) the kills to JF 17s. As much as i also want to believe that JF 17 did it, i think the kills were actually made by F 16s.

I personally believe that when DG ISPR said that F 16s were not used in this action he ws actually reffering to the strikes done by Mirages but then it became somewhat of a national pride thing and we attributed (incl DG ISPR) the kills to JF 17s. As much as i also want to believe that JF 17 did it, i think the kills were actually made by F 16s.

Yes but he had also claimed we shot down two jets, he wouldn't make an absurd claim like that thinking the Mirages shot it down.

I think he was told Mirages and JF-17s were going to take part in the offence mission. Even after he made that statement, we kept questioning as to why wouldn't you use your most combat proven jet in your arsenal in the biggest encounter against IAF this century? even just keeping them in defensive mode inside your territory for BVR encounters.

So, it makes more sense that F-16s were used as per his statement to RT yesterday.

With that said, Shahid Latif said that JF-17 was designed to counter SU-30 in certain terrain where SU-30 becomes less capable. This in addition to numerical superiority that day could mean either one of them brought the SU-30 down.

Also, the exploded missile and the Taiwanese serial number, I wonder what happened to that story as well? as the talk was the AMRAAM never belonged to us. We here in this forum have just owned it because we like to feel that the AMRAAM exploded and was taken out of the SU30MKI's arse.

One thing I would also like to point out is Hassan's leaked video which I have not used in the video above after he came back from the sortie had him standing next to a JF-17 as well.
So at least Abhinandan was shot by JF-17.

Anyway, hope we get some more info related to this in future that clears all doubts.

good love it and the use of
Requiem for a dream makes it epic

Fantastic work...please remove footage of non-related jet. Otherwise great effort,

should be presented to Channels for repeat telecast.

BOL/GEO/ARY walon ko send kar don?

Fantastic work...please remove footage of non-related jet. Otherwise great effort,

should be presented to Channels for repeat telecast.

BOL/GEO/ARY walon ko send kar don?

I can modify the unrelated jet and render the video and send it to you? if you want as I don't know how to forward to the channels and don't mind you doing it as well.

Talked to the guy in BOL... They will evaluate it first....should i send him the link with your permission @ sherdils ?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom