What's new

Việt Nam gives top priority to developing ties with China: PM

The mistrust of army vs. civil admin is a thing of chinese due to their history of generals usurping the king/emperor.

In Vietnamese history, we trust the army (Lê Hoàn, Trần Hưng Đạo, Lê Lợi) more than the kings/emperors, always has been because unironically the king/emperors usually side with foreigners.

The mistrust of army vs. civil admin is a thing of chinese due to their history of generals usurping the king/emperor.

In Vietnamese history, we trust the army (Lê Hoàn, Trần Hưng Đạo, Lê Lợi) more than the kings/emperors, always has been because unironically the king/emperors usually side with foreigners.

The Vietnamese army despite of short comings are famous for their patriotism. They see themselves as guardian of the country.

Those elites near HCMC are very treacherous despite they are the one who suffered most during the wars. They have many relatives in USA and West. During PM Nguyen Tan Dung time, they initiate some of the most harmful policies against the state. The foremost is the land privatization. Next moment the elite Southerners become "white glove" of western TBTF banks start buying up lands, driving land price up 100x.

Now infrastructural building is extremely expensive in Vietnam, slowly down Vietnam development.

Those elite leeches strike jackpot.

The Vietnamese army despite of short comings are famous for their patriotism. They see themselves as guardian of the country.

Those elites near HCMC are very treacherous despite they are the one who suffered most during the wars. They have many relatives in USA and West. During PM Nguyen Tan Dung time, they initiate some of the most harmful policies against the state. The foremost is the land privatization. Next moment the elite Southerners become "white glove" of western TBTF banks start buying up lands, driving land price up 100x.

Now infrastructural building is extremely expensive in Vietnam, slowly down Vietnam development.

Those elite leeches strike jackpot.
In history, merchant has always been the lowest class, only higher than prostitutes/dancer.
Unfortunately, modern capitalism favors the merchant class.

This guy always sprout bullshit. Vietnam army is extremely powerful and owns lots of business -- but I guess it likely about 10% of Vietnam home grown entreprise. Not 90%. But army has also lots of non-disclose activites such as X factory, Z factory, MTA and run entire security operation in Vietnam. All together likley army and polices owns 15 - 20% of Vietnam local economy (non foreigners).

One thing is Samsung owns 30% of Vietnam GDP. This is true and worrying. These S Koreans are opening a lot of sex cult in Hanoi and one just opposite my office.

FK the Koreans.
Maybe a good thing if chinese think the Viet army is an economic enterprise the PLA will hesitate to invade.

As for Korean sex cult, why not, global warming coming, humans are doomed. So let’s have the last party. Ha.

I do not know why you are so happy when Koreans come and fk your sisters? I am extremely piss about this.

Shtty you.

Maybe a good thing if chinese think the Viet army is an economic enterprise the PLA will hesitate to invade Vietnam.

As for Korean sex cult, why not, global warming coming, humans are doomed. So let’s have the last party. Ha.

Last edited:
I've talked to koreans before, it seems they have a problem with their women, that's why they want to marry foreigners.

I've talked to koreans before, it seems they have a problem with their women, that's why they want to marry foreigners.

My neighbor in Quang Ninh married a Korean. This guy is really MOFOS. He (this guy is poor farmer inside slum mountains) think Koreans very high class and look down on Vietnam. He perceive Koreans are superior race and never go back Quang Ninh with wife after marriage. He also tries not to let wife go back see parent fearing wife run away. He beat wife and drink.

And Koreans executive come Vietnam and fk fk fk. They like to seduce factory girls.

Korean women and man like to join sex cult in their country and fk. This is a fking orgy and dirty race.

They are really scvm.

Last edited:
Truth must have hurt u badly. :enjoy:

Vietnam say China Vietnam relationship is TOP priority. US Vietnam diplomacy has failed.

范明政感谢中方为阮富仲总书记访华给予的友好接待,表示越方始终把发展对华关系作为对外政策头等优先,支持中方在国际舞台上发挥更大作用,愿同中方保持高层交往和各层级交流,加强经贸、投资、物流、数字经济、绿色经济、海洋经济等领域合作,深化国际和地区事务沟通协调,妥善管控分歧,推动两党两国关系进一步深入发展。

Vietnam say China Vietnam relationship is TOP priority. US Vietnam diplomacy has failed.

范明政感谢中方为阮富仲总书记访华给予的友好接待,表示越方始终把发展对华关系作为对外政策头等优先,支持中方在国际舞台上发挥更大作用,愿同中方保持高层交往和各层级交流,加强经贸、投资、物流、数字经济、绿色经济、海洋经济等领域合作,深化国际和地区事务沟通协调,妥善管控分歧,推动两党两国关系进一步深入发展。

US wants Vietnam and China to fight each other. US hate VCP and CCP to core. Those moment of friendliness towards Vietnam are wolf in sheep skin. Never trust American.

I hope Vietnam learned its lesson on the huge damages the Americans inflicted on Vietnamese on the 10 years bloody Vietnam-America war not long ago. Unlike some Vietnamese people, the communist people in charge of Vietnam seem to have a clear understanding of US intention and current situation. Without a doubt, US is trying to use Vietnam as a pawn to provoke China and fight each other to bog down China, then the ultimate goal is to bring color revolution to overthrow the communist gov in Vietnam and make it a puppet of US just as South Vietnam was decades ago. The US hates VCP as much as CCP.

If Vietnam just as China think they can trust Americans, then they are doomed to be destroyed by the willy Americans.

Last edited:
I think it’s a myth made in China. Extremely unlikely the army has too much stakes in the economy.
This guy always sprout bullshit. Vietnam army is extremely powerful and owns lots of business -- but I guess it likely about 10% of Vietnam home grown entreprise. Not 90%. But army has also lots of non-disclose activites such as X factory, Z factory, MTA and run entire security operation in Vietnam. All together likley army and polices owns 15 - 20% of Vietnam local economy (non foreigners).

One thing is Samsung owns 30% of Vietnam GDP. This is true and worrying. These S Koreans are opening a lot of sex cult in Hanoi and one just opposite my office.

FK the Koreans.
In history, merchant has always been the lowest class, only higher than prostitutes/dancer.
Unfortunately, modern capitalism favors the merchant class.
Chinese guys always distort everything.

Look at the picture.

In 2015, the revenue of Vietnam's military enterprises has reached 13 billion dollars.

I once read another report that in 2018, the revenue of Vietnam's military enterprises exceeded 20 billion dollars.

So, what is the government revenue of Vietnam in 2018? In 2018, Vietnam's government revenue was only 53.3 billion dollars.

That is to say, 38% of the revenue comes from military enterprises.

IMG_20221114_213149.jpg

I know Viettel belongs to the army, don’t know other enterprises.
The problem the Viet people have with China is mostly history. The main obstacle we see is you are an imperial country, should mean, you don’t know where is the beginning where the end. Personally I think many of our views on China are outdated.
No, China is not a country with uninhibited ambitions or seek never ending boundaries, as an example, the Philipines wanted to join China few times in the 17 and 18 centuries, but the Chinese emperor denied becos Philipines was too far away and the people are much different from Chinese. Chinese only united the lands and take any territory that are essential for the bulk of Chinese people and the nation's survival and security unlike the British and Mongol empires that were for pure conquests of other people in others' lands for example.

Look at the picture.

In 2015, the revenue of Vietnam's military enterprises has reached 13 billion dollars.

I once read another report that in 2018, the revenue of Vietnam's military enterprises exceeded 20 billion dollars.

So, what is the government revenue of Vietnam in 2018? In 2018, Vietnam's government revenue was only 53.3 billion dollars.

That is to say, 38% of the revenue comes from military enterprises.

View attachment 896482
@Viet

Back
Top Bottom