What's new

VHP warns of more church attacks, says conspiracy behind nun’s r@pe

i havent declare anything,i know the nature of these so called bros.

i think it is very much possible.

People of Haryana are not stupid to randomly do this.

then obviously those particular villagers are sympathizers of vhp... that village must be re-educated.

Nope... The VHP has sympathy with those villagers...

VHP has not that penetration in Hindu society.. very few ppl know VHP...

Nope... The VHP has sympathy with those villagers...

VHP has not that penetration in Hindu society.. very few ppl know VHP...

vhp is most times the nri-fund-raising arm of the sangh... it is only one of dozens of such groups.

in foreign lands, it also issues regular outrages over the silliest of issues and is also the hidden hand behind such groups as the "hare rama hare krishna".

whatever,these bros need some reality check.haryana se behtar haqeeqat koi nahi samjha sakta.

regarding nuns,many converts covet these nuns and when mauka comes chauka hi chauka,

The need of the hour is to ban VHP.

Interesting idea. While we are at it, Why not ban the CHURCH too ? :azn:

Surely you cannot have different rules for Hindus and Christians. :coffee:

I don't get the comparison with the Vatican. Most Christians aren't Catholic and the Vatican is only home to less than 1,000 people and is a special city :rofl::rofl:

I sometimes wonder who are more radical Muslims or Hindus when it comes to religion and their interactions with minority religions.

Christians make up what less than 3% of the population of India?? even if one million Hindus converted to Christianity for the next hundred years. they still would make up less than 10% of the population.

is there really a conspiracy?? :undecided::rofl:

1. Vatican is only a symbol of christian power. No one really care a rat'a @ss about what it really is or about the variations in christianity. :coffee:

2. I am wondering why you are so concerned about Christians in India ?

3. I am also wondering why you are wondering about radicals Muslims and Hindus, but not worrying about radical christians and their interactions with other religion.

4. FINALLY the most important point, of the 5 people who thanked you, 3 were christians, one was a pakistani and the other was a muslim. NOT ONE OF THE CHRISTIANS in pdf asked you to mind your own business and keep your dirty hands out of India.

IF this was a Pakistani who had shown concern for muslims in India, Indian muslims would have jumped up and thrashed him. much less thank him.

You can try and spin in any way you want, but the WRITING ON THE WALL is clear. Christian Evangelism represents a Clear and Present danger to India and in this christians of India will stand with the rest of the christian world, than with their own HINDU Indians. Not very different from ISIS.

At least the trend inf PDF shows this clearly. One can only hope facts are not so grim in real life.

Last edited:
Is it just enough to survive? 2% converted Christians continue to defame us enjoying all the right and privilege of minority which is not available to them in even christian countries. Why nun's rape is seen as the rape of a christian woman? Aren't the Hindu women raped by either christian or Muslim man? Any lady irrespective of cast, creed or religion deserve highest respect. here christian lady become special. Had Mamta ordered an inquiry had a Hindu lady been raped? No Never because Hindu lady is second grade citizen. We must stop this. Our law are competent enough to take their own course. Who so ever do not believe that are free to flee. This is certainly not a question of Survival but a fight for dignity. We must defeat political design of missionary behind that. We as a Hindu must work out a well conceived strategy to counter evil design of missionaries.

Agree 100%. But as I said if our own Hindu bro and sis starts to misunderstand each others point and attacks one another then it will be a futile exercise.

Case in point Will Hindu Males Alone Benefit from India's Growth, Student Asks IMF Chief

As I said The church is no different from VHP.
Huge difference. Had it been, you would see Hindu sadhus asking people to desecrate idols of Jesus to prove their point...

indians (hindus) would still not believe it...they are the dumbest of the dumb.
One thing I have learnt by now is that it's necessary to see beyond India now.

Yes ban the church too.

Interesting idea. While we are at it, Why not ban the CHURCH too ? :azn:

Surely you cannot have different rules for Hindus and Christians. :coffee:

1. Vatican is only a symbol of christian power. No one really care a rat'a @ss about what it really is or about the variations in christianity. :coffee:

2. I am wondering why you are so concerned about Christians in India ?

3. I am also wondering why you are wondering about radicals Muslims and Hindus, but not worrying about radical christians and their interactions with other religion.

4. FINALLY the most important point, of the 5 people who thanked you, 3 were christians, one was a pakistani and the other was a muslim. NOT ONE OF THE CHRISTIANS in pdf asked you to mind your own business and keep your dirty hands out of India.

IF this was a Pakistani who had shown concern for muslims in India, Indian muslims would have jumped up and thrashed him. much less thank him.

You can try and spin in any way you want, but the WRITING ON THE WALL is clear. Christian Evangelism represents a Clear and Present danger to India and in this christians of India will stand with the rest of the christian world, than with their own HINDU Indians. Not very different from ISIS.

At least the trend inf PDF shows this clearly. One can only hope facts are not so grim in real life.

Huge difference. Had it been, you would see Hindu sadhus asking people to desecrate idols of Jesus to prove their point...

One thing I have learnt by now is that it's necessary to see beyond India now.

I don't require VHP to protect my faith. And I certainly don't want my India to become Pakistan.

Well, not a great fan of VHP, but churches like these should ideally be turned into temples or schools. And VHP can't protect your faith.

I say ban religious conversion. Then, all these organization have nothing to fight for. Church gets funds from abroad just for proselytizing

indians (hindus) would still not believe it...they are the dumbest of the dumb.

Rather the approach of the sanghis to deal with the problem is dumb. What you say and how you say, both matters. They come across as nutjobs and then wonder why media present them as nutjobs.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom