What's new

Very Latest Version Tejas flys April 23RD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea Jahaaz sirf sedha fly karta hai phir wapis ajata hai thats it. This is test fly I think my paper plane can do better then that.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA....oh my ....oh my.....HAHAHAHA....dude the very very very latest version will be able to turnaround....atleast i hope so...

At least I'm not feeling proud of having a plane which was rejected by the Air Force of native country.

What did I tell you before did u use it Barnool, its really useful man try it once!

lol

Hi all my name is Hamza Ahmad... And i want to become a pilot... i have done 0 levelZz and soced 1 A and 6 B's and 2 D's average result is 76% which is a B... am doing my A levelZz now and am havin subject math phy.. and computers .. the problem is i have read at the 1 st page of this thread that u need

[
(2)Senior Cambridge in five subjects and should have passed Physics and Maths or Biology in “A” Level.
(3) Intermediate with Physics and any two of Maths, Statistics, Biology and Computer Science. (Equivalence certificate in case of foreign qualified)

can i apply dont have bio but got a B in o levelZz would it be a problem and secndly what is the maximum height requirment of a fighter pilot... am 6.1 tal... is that a problem or not...

w8in f0r uR repliEs..

Hamza Ahmad

Yes we do.

General Electric 404 Engine (In this picture)
Elbit Systems Avionics.
French Air Frame Delta wing Design.
Israeli Munitions.
Israeli Made HMD
Israeli designed Cockpit.
New Engine GE-414 US or EJ-2000 British.
American Ejection Seats.
Israeli Designed Data Link BUS & F.B.E.W.C.S

Prove them wrong before you show me your fake patriotism , Indians have very Little or NO Technical Contribution in the Program.

Iam ready to release your frustration

The digital FBW system of the Tejas is built around a quadruplex redundant architecture to give it a fail op-fail op-fail safe capability. It employs a powerful digital flight control computer (DFCC) comprising four computing channels, each powered by an independent power supply and all housed in a single line replaceable unit (LRU). The system is designed to meet a probability of loss of control of better than 1×10-7 per flight hour. The DFCC channels are built around 32-bit microprocessors and use a safe subset of Ada language for the implementation of software. The DFCC receives signals from quad rate, acceleration sensors, pilot control stick, rudder pedal, triplex air data system, dual air flow angle sensors, etc. The DFCC channels excite and control the elevon, rudder and leading edge slat hydraulic actuators. The computer interfaces with pilot display elements like multi-function displays through MIL-STD-1553B avionics bus and RS 422 serial link.

Multi-mode radar (MMR), the primary mission sensor of the Tejas in its air defence role, will be a key determinant of the operational effectiveness of the fighter. This is an X-band, pulse Doppler radar with air-to-air, air-to-ground and air-to-sea modes. Its track-while-scan capability caters to radar functions under multiple target environment. The antenna is a light weight (<5 kg), low profile slotted waveguide array with a multilayer feed network for broadband operation. The salient technical features are: two plane monopulse signals, low side lobe levels and integrated IFF, and GUARD and BITE channels. The heart of MMR is the signal processor, which is built around VLSI-ASICs and i960 processors to meet the functional needs of MMR in different modes of its operation. Its role is to process the radar receiver output, detect and locate targets, create ground map, and provide contour map when selected. Post-detection processor resolves range and Doppler ambiguities and forms plots for subsequent data processor. The special feature of signal processor is its real-time configurability to adapt to requirements depending on selected mode of operation.

Following are the important avionics components:​

Mission Computer (MC): MC performs the central processing functions apart from performing as Bus Controller and is the central core of the Avionics system. The hardware architecture is based on a dual 80386 based computer with dual port RAM for interprocessor communication. There are three dual redundant communication channels meeting with MIL-STD-1553B data bus specifications. The hardware unit development was done by ASIEO, Bangalore and software design & development by ADA.

HUD: The Head-up-Display of the LCA is a unit developed by the state-owned CSIO, Chandigarh. The HUD is claimed to be superior to similar systems in the international market. According to Mr. CV M L Narasimham, head of CSIO's Applied Optics division, compared to Israel's HUD, the CSIO equipment is noiseless, silent, and offers a better field of view. It is compact, reliable, non-reflective and designed for high-performance aircraft. It was first put on the PV-2 version of the LCA.

Control & Coding Unit (CCU): In the normal mode, CCU provides real time I/O access which are essentially pilot's controls and power on controls for certain equipment. In the reversionary mode, when MC fails, CCU performs the central processing functions of MC. The CCU also generates voice warning signals. The main processor is Intel 80386 microprocessor. The hardware is developed by RCI, Hyderabad and software by ADA
Display Processors (DP): DP is one of the mission critical software intensive LRUs of LCA. The DP drives two types of display surfaces viz. a monochrome Head Up display (HUD) and two colour multifunction displays (MFDs). The equipment is based on four Intel 80960 microprocessors. There are two DPs provided (one normal and one backup) in LCA. These units are developed by ADE, Bangalore.

Mission Preparation & Data Retrieval Unit (MPRU): MPRU is a data entry and retrieval unit of LCA Avionics architecture. The unit performs mission preparation and data retrieval functions. In the preparation mode, it transfers mission data prepared on Data Preparation Cartridge (DPC) with the help of ground compliment, to various Avionics equipment. In the second function, the MPRU receives data from various equipment during the Operational Flight Program (OFP) and stores data on Resident Cartridge Card (RCC). This unit is developed by LRDE, Bangalore.

USMS Electronic Units: The following processor based digital Electronics Units (EU) are used for control and monitoring, data logging for fault diagnosis and maintenance: Environment Control System Controller (ECSC), Engine and Electrical Monitoring System Electronics Unit (EEMS-EU), Digital Fuel Monitoring System Electronics Unit (DFM-EU) and Digital Hydraulics and Brake Management System Electronics Unit (DH-EU)
Changes in PV-2: The production standard cockpit has no electro mechanical standby instruments. The cockpit is dominated by three 5"x 5" AMLCD MFD's, two Smart Standby Display Units (SSDU) and the indigenous HUD. The HUD has an Up Front Control Panel (UFCP) which is a significant man machine interface (MMI) enhancement which allows the pilot to program, initialize the avionics and enter mission and system critical data through an interactive soft touch keyboard. Although the FOV of this HUD is slightly less than that of contemporary units on other aircraft of this generation it is not considered significant because the ELBIT, Israel furnished DASH helmet mounted display and sight (HMDS) will form an integral part of the avionics suite.
The four utilities system monitoring LRUs have been reduced to two dual redundant units. These units perform the control, monitoring, data logging for fault diagnosis and maintenance functions.
A HAL Korwa developed Flight data recorder will be fitted after the initial flights.
The PV2 is a much lighter aircraft and possesses advanced software technology, unlike the Test Demonstrator I, II and PV1. There is an advancement in the build standard of PV2, which is a software intensive fourth generation combat aircraft built to production standard. Besides having a high percentage of composite materials in its airframe structure, it incorporates a state-of-the-art, integrated, modular avionics system with open architecture concepts to facilitate easy hardware and software upgrades and re-usability.

MMR HYBRID : Another critical technology area tackled for indigenous development by the ADA team is the Tejas' Multi-Mode Radar (MMR). It was initially planned for the LCA to use the Ericsson Microwave Systems PS-05/A I/J-band multi-function radar, which was developed by Ericsson and Ferranti Defence Systems Integration for the Saab JAS-39 Gripen. However, after examining other radars in the early 1990s, the DRDO became confident that indigenous development was possible. HAL's Hyderabad division and the LRDE were selected to jointly lead the MMR program; it is unclear exactly when the design work was initiated, but the radar development effort began in 1997.

lca_mmr.jpg

The DRDO's Centre for Airborne Studies (CABS) is responsible for running the test programme for the MMR. Between 1996 and 1997, CABS converted the surviving HAL/HS-748M Airborne Surveillance Post (ASP) testbed into a testbed for the avionics and radar of the LCA. Known as the 'Hack', the only major structural modification besides the removal of the rotodome assembly was the addition of the LCA's nose cone in order to accommodate the MMR.

By mid-2002, development of the MMR was reported to be experiencing major delays and cost escalations. By early 2005 only the air-to-air look-up and look-down modes two very basic modes were confirmed to have been successfully tested. In May 2006 it was revealed that the performance of several modes being tested still "fell short of expectations." As a result, the ADA was reduced to running weaponisation tests with a weapon delivery pod, which is not a primary sensor, leaving critical tests on hold. Due to delay in development of MMR, government have come out with the collaboration with IAI for development of Radar the sensor for the new radar is supposed to be EL/M-2052 AESA from Elta and the remaining item and software will be combination of MMR and IAI developed products. Varadarajan, (Director - LRDE) has said that LRDE has initiated development of active electronically scanning array radar for airborne applications. And that these radars will be integrated with Tejas light combat aircraft-Mark II by 2012-13.

EW suite:. Primary responsibility for development of the EW suite is that of the Defence Avionics Research Establishment (DARE), Bangalore.but recently (DARE) has entered a joint venture with israeli aircraft industry (IAI) for development of EW suite called " Mayavi " an ancient sanskrit word ,which (IAI) will intergrate it with Jsf F-35 and (DARE) in lca-tejas

All the Other engines are a substitute for Kaveri.....

A simple question whats your contribution to JF-17??

Hi all my name is Hamza Ahmad... And i want to become a pilot... i have done 0 levelZz and soced 1 A and 6 B's and 2 D's average result is 76&#37; which is a B... am doing my A levelZz now and am havin subject math phy.. and computers .. the problem is i have read at the 1 st page of this thread that u need

[
(2)Senior Cambridge in five subjects and should have passed Physics and Maths or Biology in &#8220;A&#8221; Level.
(3) Intermediate with Physics and any two of Maths, Statistics, Biology and Computer Science. (Equivalence certificate in case of foreign qualified)

can i apply dont have bio but got a B in o levelZz would it be a problem and secndly what is the maximum height requirment of a fighter pilot... am 6.1 tal... is that a problem or not...

w8in f0r uR repliEs..

Hamza Ahmad

Hamza bhai yea Airforce ka admission office nahi hai bhai. Please go and show your result card over there meray bhai.

A simple question whats your contribution to JF-17

hmm, we make them now and fly them with pride my friend. Any more question?

friends reports are coming out that tejas flew with an aesa radar..can someone confirm it.

we do the same for Su 30 MKI (a much better and bigger jet) for so many years now..

It's not a jet which is important my friend its how you fly that jet is more important. and you think bigger is better, but how would you know that because you are an Indian. lol

It's not a jet which is important my friend its how you fly that jet is more important. and you think bigger is better, but how would you know that because you are an Indian. lol

wat makes u think pak pilots always fly and work out better tactics than indian pilots(don bring in 1965 that is 45 years back).

Aao aao khabi Lalo khait tu ao meray bhai. lol

I don't bring past just think about future my friend.

Is your paper plane is called jf17?

Tu phir is paper plane say Indian kay SU-30 ki phati qun hai. Why they push France to stop deal with Pakistan about JF-17?

Phalay baat ko tolo phir bolo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom