What's new

very intelligent or very charming

It might be good idea to marry a 10 years old and raise her to be both charming and intelligent!

I DON'T ENDORSE PAEDOPHILIA

but this is the best advice i've read here till now. just get a kid and rais ethem the way you want them to be. plus, most of you guys need to stop worrying, your mommy will do it for you.

Aisi Meri Wife ho………….

5’10″ jiski height ho
Jeans jiski tight ho
Chehra jiska bright ho

Weight mein thodi light Ho
Umer mein difference slight ho

Thodi see wo quiet ho

Tu memorable her ek night ho

Aise meri Wife ho

Sadak per sab kahe: kya cute ho

Bhid me sab kahe: side ho, side ho

India ki paidaish ho

Saas ki khidmat jiski khwahish ho

Beauty multiply by Twice ho
mummy papa ki choice ho

Aisi meri Wife ho

Padosi jab baat kare tu

Haath me uskay knife ho

Dinner candle light ho

Tu Delecious har ek Bite ho

Dono mein na kabhi fight ho
Milne ke baad dil delight ho…

Ankhain uski jaisay…sunny Twilight ho!

Honton ko dekh ker lagay…jaisay coke diet ho

Jab saari pehn ke niklay tu kya sight ho

Aisa lagay jaisay switzerland ki flight ho

Favourite colour white ho

Make-up thoda light ho

Zulfain Dynamite hoon…
Basant mein jaisay ur rahi koi kite ho !

Yeh kavita padhke sab kahain “vagmin! tum right ho”

Aise meri Wife ho

Kaash yeh concept 100 % right ho

Agar aisi meri wife ho

Tu kya haseen life ho

Batoon mein garmaish ho

Har Kisi ki yahi farmaish ho

Bhagwan ki bhi aazmaish ho

Khuda ke software mein bhi,

Bug ki na gunjaish ho

Defence ki rehaaish ho

Driving main Right ho

Phir Very Long Drive ho

Kise ki bhi na look-a-like ho

Aey kaash, kahin to ek aisi paidaish ho

Aisi meri wife ho……
`
Aisi meri wife ho………

you're a ho

It might be good idea to marry a 10 years old and raise her to be both charming and intelligent!

horrible idea man..adopt kid and then raise him according to your standard so that you get what you want

what if she reject you after you invest your ten years :P

what if she reject you after you invest your ten years :P
Happens everyday to senile old septuagenarians. You too would learn to cope!

Really you raise a good counterargument, but still, some marriages dissolve after decades of having been established. They'd never even have begun if people thought only in terms of cost-and-risk-analysis.

... plus, most of you guys need to stop worrying, your mommy will do it for you.
You can help their mummies by playing the online-baji-figure can't you. I'm sure the mums would welcome a helping hand. The forum is getting overrun by kids desperate for marriage.

You can help their mummies by playing the online-baji-figure can't you. I'm sure the mums would welcome a helping hand. The forum is getting overrun by kids desperate for marriage.

Dude... i might be a complete bhain-ji but not interested in taking on the role of a match-maker as yet. Also, the men have such high standards/expecations... i only know plain Jane-s like me. They certainly won't like anyone of them. :D

Happens everyday to senile old septuagenarians. You too would learn to cope!

Really you raise a good counterargument, but still, some marriages dissolve after decades of having been established. They'd never even have begun if people thought only in terms of cost-and-risk-analysis.

I also believe 100% compatibility cannot exist between couples but still you should not be completely blind before making big decision of your life. Informed decisions are better than blind ones. Its also true that there is no guarantee that peoples will stay loving, caring and honest forever and will never change their habits, attitudes, nature in future

I have no Match on this Earth, I will try in Next life.

Aweeee poor guy....Don't worry there's a "Match" for everyone..... Here

matchbox.jpg

Back
Top Bottom