What's new

very intelligent or very charming

Well it depends on what a guy's definition of intelligence is. Surely you don't deem a girl as intelligent if she can divide 371/5 without using a calculator or can name all the capitals of North American countries or solve complex theories of High Energy Physics. For me a girl who is understanding, knows how to react at the appropriate time, considerate and empathetic is intelligent. I could never for the life of me extract the accurate "Hisab" from my wife for the monthly expenses (even though at times I know what she is missing but still tease her for fun that you over spend :P), but I still think she is a very intelligent girl because she knows what I am thinking, understands my mood and reacts accordingly.

I don't like dumb girls, no matter how good looking a girl might be, if she is a bimbo then its a major turn off.

A girl should also be able to hold a conversation about the human nervous system, theoretical physics, rocket science etc.

Edit: She should be able to cook too, especially oriental and asian/middle eastern dishes.

Preferably in nice (read sexy) clothing and with her hair done properly.

how? i think it will be hard for dumb girl to percieve the point of intelligent guy.. more lack of understanding

even if the opposite of intelligence is dump, i never meant a dumb girl is better.

There are certain luxuries we enjoyed during bachelor days , that we keep when we enter into something like a marriage. If the girl is damn intelligent we would be having trouble because most of the time they will be at ur throat demanding changes in ur life from previous life and things like that...Ask any married men.

Ahhhhh.. forget it... you wont understand it............ Just Leave it...

To be frank,I will select a very beautiful charming girl,and it will be a great addition if that girl is not intelligent.

Actually i like brainless beautyful girls,hahahaha

^ F86 good for you dude. understanding and commitment in relationship is more important than anything else.

to be honest mostly obedient or jiji sartaj type women are those house wifw who completely depend on their husband

^ F86 good for you dude. understanding and commitment in relationship is more important than anything else.

to be honest mostly obedient or jiji sartaj type women are those house wifw who completely depend on their husband

well if it is about marriage I cant stand a girl who will question my intelligence and motivation's,be it day to day life or global affair's,I think it can preety much affect my relationship,call me a chauvinistic but thats the truth.

On the flip It will be f9 with a girl who even does not know who is the president of the nation and the difference between nervous and urination system even after ton loads of education.

I don't like dumb girls, no matter how good looking a girl might be, if she is a bimbo then its a major turn off.

A girl should also be able to hold a conversation about the human nervous system, theoretical physics, rocket science etc.

Edit: She should be able to cook too, especially oriental and asian/middle eastern dishes.

Preferably in nice (read sexy) clothing and with her hair done properly.
we think alike.. i like the company of philosopher type girl haha

If you have to choose a partner between intelligent and charming girl. What would you choose?

Highly educated and intelligent female or a very beautiful and charming female. Brainy girl or good looking?

Be honest in reply as i know most desi men are husan parast lol

A 50:50 combination is best according to me :lol:

If the girl is damn intelligent we would be having trouble because most of the time they will be at ur throat demanding changes in ur life from previous life and things like that...Ask any married men.

Ahhhhh.. forget it... you wont understand it............ Just Leave it...
you are confusing intelligence with foolishness..only fool and silly girls fight with their husband for unnecessary things

you are confusing intelligence with foolishness..only fool and silly girls fight with their husband for unnecessary things

Im not talking about the fight.
The reality is a little different from fantasy. Im not saying its the case all times , but when too much time passes by , these highly intelligent ones grow on you and influence your lives from the usual you. Its kinda complicated to explain but a right mix beauty and positive attitude is what which makes the life keep going..

You dont need a highly intelligent one unless u plan for a family Quiz competition or for a debate.

The important thing in any relationships is having the same wavelength and understanding..

It is even more important to understand girl's personality in regarding how she behave, communicate, dress, lifestyles, and heart soul.

Unfortunately, many guys falling in beautiful charming girl, I can tell you there was a beautiful Pakistani girl who makeup everyday, sexy dress, talk smoothly and attention. Guys need to develop their skills to understand every individual personalities. Parents do make mistakes in arranging marriages without double thinking.

:P

Back
Top Bottom