What's new

Very important video of Indian politics

Hope american puppet congress gets thrown out in the next election :hitwall:

[video=google;-4058137705893248345]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4058137705893248345#[/video]

i did not care much when this metro guy used to tell about anti corruption rally that was going in our country recently,but i got to know that there is a strong movement happening in our country and we should use which ever platform available to us,we as a people only can change the system,and please don't trust our media,they only sell news who ever gives money to them.

i was searching about India against corruption. , and i got the following link,
kindly join this let us try to do what ever is possible from our end.
Create an Account - Voteforindia.org

India Against Corruption is just one of the several voluntary organisations working for a common cause.
I have been doing my duty of informing and making aware my country mates about this movement.
Im a part of Bharat Swabhiman Andolan, initiated by Baba Ramdev. And i know very well what is going on in the ground. Unfortunately our media doesnt give much coverage to this movement.
I said it many times earlier, and Im saying it again.
By the end of this year, Indian politics would be completely transformed.
There will be only two sides left- good and evil.
By next 3-4 years, congress will eventually be completely destroyed-- all honest people will themselves leave the party and dishonest ones would go into the jail, including the Gandhis.

"Whoever goes to Lnka becomes ravana..."

Narasimha Rao gvt was involved in so many scams.....

During NDA.....allegation came against Pramod Mahajan.....and Tahelka.com tape.......What happened? Tahelka.com was stiffled by the bourocracy.....

And now....UPA...CWG, 2G spectrum etc etc.....

We need to throw almost all existing political leaders not cong alone...

BTW...I was watching a debate of Baba Ramdev..... felt it was more mud throwing than working with any concrete evidence.

[video=google;-4058137705893248345]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4058137705893248345#[/video]

Watched the first 13 mins of this video...... To be honest That video scared the s*hit out of me....cant celebrate diwali/convert whole constituency to islam or no development etc never ever heard of indian muslims threatening hindus like that :eek:

Watched the first 13 mins of this video...... To be honest That video scared the s*hit out of me....cant celebrate diwali/convert whole constituency to islam or no development etc never ever heard of indian muslims threatening hindus like that :eek:

You are too innocent...

Swami is saying...so it has to be true.....na? Dont forget he is a politician too. He did some good works....but some cases he just does mud throwing....Even I did not watch the full video....I think it was about his protest against 'Setusamudram Project'.....

He is one of my favorite & only leader from Tamilnadu...a great economist...he is a person who defended himself in court against allegations made on him without a lawyer...one of the leader who fought against the government during the Emergency period...he has a honorary PhD from harvard university...

You are too innocent...

Swami is saying...so it has to be true.....na? Dont forget he is a politician too. He did some good works....but some cases he just does mud throwing....Even I did not watch the full video....I think it was about his protest against 'Setusamudram Project'.....

I dont hear too many bad things about him cant say the same thing about other politicians in TN;) .Ok just googled a little bit and found this link

http://www.hinduonnet.com/thehindu/...2006121405600400.htm&date=2006/12/14/&prd=th&

It looks like what he was saying is indeed true but cant verify his other claims :undecided:

Sonia Gandhi, I never seen this women giving speech on her own, she just read it !
She is GANDHI, the most important factor for her n congress. Congress kept most of Indians illiterate so they will keep praising any Gandhi.
Just have look Priyanka Gandhi, only during elections she wears sari and try to look like Indira Gandhi otherwise she wears other dresses.

despite not having the public office, she is still ruling India...

That's because she is the party head and we have the same problem here in Pakistan with Party heads becoming increasingly powerful.

Just look at PPP, Bilawal is in UK almost all the time. Lives a luxurious and comfortable life. Then he's going to come back with typed speeches about how much he understands the needs of the poor people etc. etc.

PPP is the same as Congress, foreign leaders with accented Urdu / Hindi, but without someone like Dr. Manmohan to bring us out of poverty.

I do not like mud throwing against Gandhi family, because it is not going to yield anything, even if we assume they are corrupt. Because it will make us look like political propaganists. Our primary objective is to fight for a system what Anna Hazare is doing. If there is a full-proof system it will keep check on the executives- Congress, BJP or Left whoever come in power. We must stand behind Anna Hazare, so that government yield to give us the system we are demanding. Then Sonia or anybody else- the guilty is not going to be spared. Without a system , even if BJP comes to power , they will not do anything against Gandhis or others. Because all chors are cousine brothers... Our hope should be on a full-proof system- not on any individual.

Back
Top Bottom