Status
Not open for further replies.

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Watch 6:00 onwards

This Video is equally Must - Watch till the end.

I wonder if this is just the Indian Media or all the Indians are characterized by such attitude. If all Indians are not like that, where is the voice of concern, apology or humiliation on all that?

Last edited by a moderator:
arey yaar,video is of indiatv.......
worst channel of world...

Its not one channel.. try watching before commenting.

i will have to agree with u..
channels status is going in downward direction.......
they make me sometimes to be ashamed as indian channels

yaar first of all do not compare media with general ppl. some news channels are Notorious among common ppl. we indians ourselves make fun of these channels. they are known for these type of low quality shows. i would suggest u to watch indian channels if india lost to sri lanka in finals. they do not spare anyone. don't take them serious & do not generalize all Indians because of some bunch of fools sitting in studios.

Hahaa... this is a world's first.... New's channels reporting on other News channels reporting

sab paise ke baat hai .... $$$$$$ :D

I wonder if this is just the Indian Media or all the Indians are characterized by such attitude. If all Indians are not like that, where is the voice of concern, apology or humiliation on all that?
No mate. In fact, for the first time, we had unanimous opinion of the Ind-Pak match -- A quality play by the Pakistani team. Just check the posts on Pakistani NewsPaper where many Indian members have commented. We acknowledge the show by Pakistani team.

As far as Indian Media goes..... There are couple of third grade channels which talk nonsense (I quit watching them when on once occassion they aired a show promising to show a Ghost live. Geez!

If it helps, Mr.Riaz can count me in his list of Fans.

the general indian attitude is that well played pakistan...pakistan gave us a good game and gave their best shot......some people just cant take it in.

i don't understand why Pakistani ppl. & media are giving importance to these foolish channels & their news over past few days. majority of indians don't even watch such stuff & hence no one cares what they show, no one take them serious.

i don't understand why Pakistani ppl. & media are giving importance to these foolish channels & their news over past few days. majority of indians don't even watch such stuff & hence no one cares what they show, no one take them serious.

$$$$$ and TRP rating on both sides.

How Pakistan played is different and all this reporting is before the match. In worldcup Pakistan was targetted for all that. I hope people are able to distinguish character assassination from criticism. Media is open for criticisim but read the worlds like

"DHONI SAVDAN - PAKISTAN HAI BAIMAN"

When Afridi tempered the ball, he got condemned by People in Pakistan and by Pakistani Media.. but what is Indian Media trying to do here? They are labeling as if Country Paksitan tempared the ball and Country Pakistan is Baiman. Ridiculous!

And its not the story of one channel but as a whole they are maligning name our our country. What is that? A Hospitality by Indians? if not where is the POSITIVE Media? Pakistan played well in semi-final is at different subject but Indian Media and not just Media, even the celebrities and anchors are doing the same.

Why do you want us to ignore such venomous character assignation of our Team Lead and Country? If they are foolish channels, abandon them.. condemn them, correct them.. These channels would die off if they had no audience and But they keep doing this bakwas because there has to be an audience which is looking at them. Such propaganda is not just condemnable, its equally offensive.

Why do you want us to ignore such venomous character assignation of our Team Lead and Country? If they are foolish channels, abandon them.. condemn them, correct them.. These channels would die off if they had no audience and But they keep doing this bakwas because there has to be an audience which is looking at them. Such propaganda is not just condemnable, its equally offensive.

man they are not news channels they are comedy channels. people watch them for live comedy.

as far as their BS goes, did you forget what they did to Indian team some time back when we lost. they almost raped each member of the team

have u heard abt the word DEMOCRACY, this is the reason we can't ban such channels & contents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom