What's new

Venezuela hails strategic cooperation with China

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Thursday hailed the country's strategic cooperation with China, saying it set an example for other Latin American countries.

Chavez made the remarks at the closing of the 10th meeting of the China-Venezuela High-Level Joint Commission, which was co-chaired by Zhang Xiaoqiang, vice chairman of China's National Commission for Development and Reform, and Venezuela's Planning and Finance Minister Jorge Giordani.

Chavez said he was satisfied with the meeting, which resulted in the signing of nine bilateral agreements, adding these agreements would surely boost bilateral trade.

Chavez said a growing number of electronic items such as computers, cell phones were assembled in Venezuela through joint business operations with Chinese partners.

"In these last 10 years, we have signed 350 agreements between Venezuela and China, and today, Venezuela and China are very good and close friends," Chavez said.

Zhang, who headed a 400-strong Chinese business delegation to the country, said he hoped the strategic partnership between China and Venezuela will advance further, considering the achievements it has made since Chavez took office.

I don't trust that dude "Hugo Chavez", he is in my view just a russian's big mouth lapdog!

...and i don't trust most the the south American either, they are racist toward Chinese, they favor the white hegemony power such as yanks or russkie more than ever, they believe white people weapons are better than the Chines ones, their views on Chinese are negative, they call Chinese a "slit eyes" or "gays", the Cuban had once declared that Cuba will send forces to help ussr and vietnam against China!?

what else could you expect from the latinos!?

I don't trust that dude "Hugo Chavez", he is in my view just a russian's big mouth lapdog!

...and i don't trust most the the south American either, they are racist toward Chinese, they favor the white hegemony power such as yanks or russkie more than ever, they believe white people weapons are better than the Chines ones, their views on Chinese are negative, they call Chinese a "slit eyes" or "gays", the Cuban had once declared that Cuba will send forces to help ussr and vietnam against China!?

what else could you expect from the latinos!?

Internation relation is all about interest not trust...as long as China and Venezuela have a win-win deal...noone needs to worry about other side.

Back
Top Bottom