What's new

Veena Malik Vs Molvi Sahab - Justifying her act in Big Boss

INDIAN OR PAKISTANI BEHAN BHAIO DILO SE NAFRAT NIKALO OR PYAR KARO AIK DOSRAY SE SHADIA KARO RISHTAY BANAO 300 SAL IKATAY REH SAKTHAY HO AUBI BORDER BANA KAR HE REHLO

Last edited:
She was cheated by asif babrak and treated badly in Pakistan she went India but surprise that she went India:blink: and to live amongst the most extremist people hatred as well specially Hindus who are all time in racism ego and full of jealousy even against their own Hindus bal tokrai

INDIAN OR PAKISTANI BEHAN BHAIO DILO SE NAFRAT NIKALO OR PYAR KARO AIK DOSRAY SE SHADIA KARO RISHTAY BANAO 300 SAL IKATAY REH SAKTHAY HO AUBI BORDER BANA KAR HE REHLO

remember 1971 and kashmir, pakistanis cant be friends with india

Achi band bajai Veena Malik ne. Pakistanis need to grow up, this is normal in Pakistani society - not culture but normal. You can't make every celebrity a cultural ambassador especially when a big part of celebritydom is PR stunts.

She didn't need to explain herself and should've just come on the show, shown everyone a finger for raising these questions and left.

who cares about Veena Malik? who is she... an attention seeker? who likes veena aunty?

let her do whatever she wants... in my eyes she is just an unique piece and nothing else.

Last edited:
:) Like Arundhati Roy

And at forum level just like ajtr ;)

You Pakistanis mix up different things very easily!:rolleyes:

Anti Indians will be opposed(not killed :rolleyes::rolleyes: ),but what wrong did Veena Malik do that you Pakistanis are chasing her with your hammers and tongs?F--- you killed Salman for expressing his views on blasphemy laws *_*

she lost her moral value from every single person on earth and from now on who ever where ever any one seas her people going to see her as whore and tell you what she did act like real whore to me

she lost her moral value from every single person on earth and from now on who ever where ever any one seas her people going to see her as whore and tell you what she did act like real whore to me

with cheapest rates... most of them free...

Just youtube "Pakistani girls" and you'll find examples of literally thousands of girls getting it on with random guys in a much more sexually provocative way. Adjust the search terms for better result.

The thing is will you go after each and every one of them calling them whores? In most societies of the world - societies which you may call immoral, but have less rapes, less theft, less lying, less violence than Pakistan - using such abusive language against a woman is considered the lowest act a mature adult man can do.

For all civilized people who don't really condone such a behavior what Veena Malik did, will always say that whatever she did is far less worse than the what the lynch mob has done against her.

Just youtube "Pakistani girls" and you'll find examples of literally thousands of girls getting it on with random guys in a much more sexually provocative way. Adjust the search terms for better result.

The thing is will you go after each and every one of them calling them whores? In most societies of the world - societies which you may call immoral, but have less rapes, less theft, less lying, less violence than Pakistan - using such abusive language against a woman is considered the lowest act a mature adult man can do.

For all civilized people who don't really condone such a behavior what Veena Malik did, will always say that whatever she did is far less worse than the what the lynch mob has done against her.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

man this guy loves youtube

I am no fan of her but she raises valid points.

why the media and moral brigade is after soft targets like her. She have not done anything new and there are more burning issues than this.

Let her live , support her family and concentrate on bigger issues. Move on

Asim bhai i criticise every single girl doing sexual acts wherever she lives in pakistan but things which seprates veena and those girls are that most of those girls dont know they are going to be filmed but veena malik did and if pakistani girl is doing some thing bad that it is their personal life but what veena malik did is nationality got in it veena malik has been taken from pakistan becoz she was pakistani and indian media and their agenda of ever single act they do to create havoc for pakistan

Back
Top Bottom