What's new

Variants of Baktar Shikan missiles

ahh, those SAMs,,, :hitwall:
i guess soon enough i would be telling friends that i had an Ft-2000 in dinner last night.. :lol:
i guess i am giving a bit too much to these.. :)

anyway thanks for pointing out, i have made the correction

regards!

Imagine if you had an FT-2000 for dinner, next time an IAF plane violated our airspace, we would have to launch arsalanaslam to shot it down lol:lol: and would have lost an important contributor to the forum.

well another option can be javelian type of ATGM which is latest in technology and swdeen also produces ATGM i forget the name of that ATGM but TOW 2 which we recently got they are very very of highh quality capable of panetrating hardest of all thickes of alll armours today but with electronics counter measure im not sure it can hit its targets where javelian can hit its targets from above where no counter measures work

Bakhtar shikan can be put on Jeeps as well.....Like Americans put TOW on Humvee we put it on our Jeeps ...

bsjeep.jpg

This is the reason for opening this thread as this varying "capability" of Baktar Shikan was not well known to many people.

This is the reason for opening this thread as this varying "capability" of Baktar Shikan was not well known to many people.

no issue, just merge it with the older thread

We should get something like this (Tow ITVs kind) with either HJ-9 or the new HJ-10 ATGM, but should be having top attack capability.

Baktar Shikan/HJ-8,TOW are SACLOS ATGMs guided by wire and a direct-firing weapon(the operator has to see and guide the missile to the target)

to have top attack capability,a missile has to have non-line of sight capability(which renders SACLOS ATGM unoperateable) and has fire and forget capability.currently only Javelin(and the Japanese J-Javelin) and spike has such capability

an anologous comparison is how starburst would compare to anza(one is a laser guided VSHORADS while the other are fire and forget VSHORADS)

hope javelian pakistan gets in future javelian is very good missile for any force india also choosen it

well i guess what we require is to further modify Maaz to carry missile in atleast a Quard Pack Assembly so that it do not have to be reloded after firing just one missile.
it would become something like

the most option that we will most probably see provided PA do chose to induct something like this will be:

this is the chines HJ-9 ATGM Launch Vehicle.

regards!
how would you compare these Chinese ATGM with NAAG ATGM in technical perimeter .

how would you compare these Chinese ATGM with NAAG ATGM in technical perimeter .

HJ-9 & HJ-8 ATGMs can't be compared to the Naag ATGM.

But the new HJ-10 ATGM with supposed to be IR guided version and top attack capability can be compared with the Naag ATGM.

Sir,

You cannot compare to weapons systems like that---they are not like two wrestlers who are going to fight each other and whomsoever fell the other would come out a winner.

Both these weapons systems would be used independant of each others intrusions on their own basis---both these weapons would face an enemy of a different kind---the bottomline is that both these systems are extremely potent.

Can the pak systems neutralize the enemy armour---can the indian system neutralize the enemy armour---they both can---is one dead worse than the other dead---only in the eyes of the living---doesn't make much different to the dead after their demise.

Imagine if you had an FT-2000 for dinner, next time an IAF plane violated our airspace, we would have to launch arsalanaslam to shot it down lol:lol: and would have lost an important contributor to the forum.

WoW,,,
so i will be bringing down a hostile IAF plane that will be violating our air space...
Mein ya samjhoon ga thekanay lga sarmaya-e-Dhan..:pakistan:

regards!

Back
Top Bottom