What's new

Vande Matram test, most BJP/Modian/RSS stalwarts fail: Video

ashok321

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
BJP Spokesperson Trolled After He Struggles To Recite Vande Mataram
www.news18.com/.../bjp-spokesperson-trolled-after-he-struggles-to-recite-vande-mat...

2 days ago - At a debate on Zee Salaam, BJP's spokesperson Navin Kumar Singh was challenged to sing Vande Mataram to prove his patriotism. ... In a recent viral clip, at a debate on Zee Salaam, BJP's spokesperson Navin Kumar Singh was challenged to sing Vande Mataram to prove his patriotism by All ...
BJP Spokesperson's Struggle To Recite Vande Mataram Has Given ...
www.news18.com/.../bjp-spokespersons-struggle-to-recite-vande-mataram-has-given-...

1 day ago - At a debate on Zee Salaam, BJP's spokesperson Navin Kumar Singh was challenged to sing Vande Mataram to prove his patriotism.
'Pulkistan' memes: BJP spokesperson sings 'Vande Mataram ...
https://scroll.in › India › Meme Frenzy

1 day ago - When he attempted to sing the national song 'Vande Mataram', Navin Kumar Singh seems to have mispronounced the phrase 'Pulakit ...
Video: On TV debate, BJP leader fails to sing Vande Mataram, even ...
indianexpress.com › Trending › Viral Videos

1 day ago - During a heated debate on the BJP's stand to make singing of Vande Mataram mandatory in schools, the party spokesperson was challenged ...
BJP Leader Sings Vande Mataram During TV News Debate...or Does ...
https://www.thequint.com/news/india/bjp-leader-vande-mataram-trolled
Oct 23, 2017 - Exactly what happened to a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) spokesperson when he was asked to sing Vande Mataram on live television.
Navin Singh's Goof Up Of Vande Mataram's Lyrics Exposes BJP's ...
www.huffingtonpost.in/.../navin-singhs-goof-up-of-vande-matarams-lyrics-exposes-b...
1 day ago - Singh, a BJP spokesperson, wants to make Vande Mataram a litmus test for patriotism, especially for Muslims. But when he was challenged on ...
BJP: Social media pokes fun at minister's Vande Mataram rendition ...
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com › ... › Social media pokes fun at ministe

upload_2017-11-3_0-37-39.jpeg

Arey Modi bhakto kisko ulu bana rahey ho?

BJP Spokesperson Trolled After He Struggles To Recite Vande Mataram
www.news18.com/.../bjp-spokesperson-trolled-after-he-struggles-to-recite-vande-mat...

2 days ago - At a debate on Zee Salaam, BJP's spokesperson Navin Kumar Singh was challenged to sing Vande Mataram to prove his patriotism. ... In a recent viral clip, at a debate on Zee Salaam, BJP's spokesperson Navin Kumar Singh was challenged to sing Vande Mataram to prove his patriotism by All ...
BJP Spokesperson's Struggle To Recite Vande Mataram Has Given ...
www.news18.com/.../bjp-spokespersons-struggle-to-recite-vande-mataram-has-given-...

1 day ago - At a debate on Zee Salaam, BJP's spokesperson Navin Kumar Singh was challenged to sing Vande Mataram to prove his patriotism.
'Pulkistan' memes: BJP spokesperson sings 'Vande Mataram ...
https://scroll.in › India › Meme Frenzy

1 day ago - When he attempted to sing the national song 'Vande Mataram', Navin Kumar Singh seems to have mispronounced the phrase 'Pulakit ...
Video: On TV debate, BJP leader fails to sing Vande Mataram, even ...
indianexpress.com › Trending › Viral Videos

1 day ago - During a heated debate on the BJP's stand to make singing of Vande Mataram mandatory in schools, the party spokesperson was challenged ...
BJP Leader Sings Vande Mataram During TV News Debate...or Does ...
https://www.thequint.com/news/india/bjp-leader-vande-mataram-trolled
Oct 23, 2017 - Exactly what happened to a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) spokesperson when he was asked to sing Vande Mataram on live television.
Navin Singh's Goof Up Of Vande Mataram's Lyrics Exposes BJP's ...
www.huffingtonpost.in/.../navin-singhs-goof-up-of-vande-matarams-lyrics-exposes-b...
1 day ago - Singh, a BJP spokesperson, wants to make Vande Mataram a litmus test for patriotism, especially for Muslims. But when he was challenged on ...
BJP: Social media pokes fun at minister's Vande Mataram rendition ...
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com › ... › Social media pokes fun at ministe

View attachment 434606 View attachment 434607 View attachment 434608 View attachment 434609 View attachment 434610 View attachment 434611

Arey Modi bhakto kisko ulu bana rahey ho?

These are half-baked, illiterate streetside rowdies. They even forget that Vande Mataram was the slogan under which the Congress fought the freedom fight, a fight from which the RSS was ENTIRELY absent. Hypocrites.

These are half-baked, illiterate streetside rowdies. They even forget that Vande Mataram was the slogan under which the Congress fought the freedom fight, a fight from which the RSS was ENTIRELY absent. Hypocrites.
Sir this is not the same congress. Gandhiji wanted to make it a non political forum after independence.

Sir this is not the same congress. Gandhiji wanted to make it a non political forum after independence.

He was saying that after he had himself resigned. The organisation did not want to dissolve itself, as he wanted; it is exactly the same organisation, or was then, for about a decade or a decade and a half. I would say that it ended in its original form after 1964, with the formation of the Syndicate and the rebellion of Indira Gandhi.

PS: You left out the other half of my statement, my dear Sir; the RSS had nothing to do with the independence struggle.

He was saying that after he had himself resigned. The organisation did not want to dissolve itself, as he wanted; it is exactly the same organisation, or was then, for about a decade or a decade and a half. I would say that it ended in its original form after 1964, with the formation of the Syndicate and the rebellion of Indira Gandhi.

PS: You left out the other half of my statement, my dear Sir; the RSS had nothing to do with the independence struggle.
Sir I don't disagree with your other half. So don't comment anything on that. My only point was Congress before independence and now are totally different.
On topic, BJP needs to organise a party level campaign to train cadres to sing Vande Mataram

Sir I don't disagree with your other half. So don't comment anything on that. My only point was Congress before independence and now are totally different.
On topic, BJP needs to organise a party level campaign to train cadres to sing Vande Mataram

Heh.

I agree, with caveats. Please read my post again. I said it changed, and also that it changed in 1964.

As for Vande Mataram, my views in brief:
  1. It is a great song, for those who understand it (a handful of Bengalis, used to Shuddho Bhasha, as different from the verbal Cholti Bhasha);
  2. I don't see why Hindustanis, with whom Bengalis DO NOT associate themselves, are getting excited about it; Hindustan, for a Bengali, starts with Bihar, which was a good source of rickshaw pullers, handcart pullers, and watchmen, and now supplies hoodlums, construction barons, and scrap dealers with sub-machine gun toting guards, who prowl around Tata Centre looking for contacts in the scrap department;
  3. Just the phrase, NOT the song, was used as a Congress slogan during the freedom struggle;
  4. The song was force-fitted into the constitution by sentimental Congressmen, leading to the weird situation where we have a national anthem, AND a national hymn! whatever that is;
  5. Insisting on it is part of a particularly obnoxious BJP/RSS campaign to create a 'back-story' for themselves to bury their scandalous behaviour during the freedom movement; other instances are their appropriation (misappropriation) of Sardar Patel, who banned the RSS;
  6. There is no use for it except to irritate the Muslims, and that is what the BJP uses it for;
  7. The thought of the great unwashed singing this noble song is ....
I hope they NEVER learn to sing it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom