What's new

Van Jones on Muslims: "Model American Community", "Geniuses from Pakistan"

Show me the stats bud.

Let's see...

The claim that Trump called all Mexicans rapists and murderers is false. He was specifically talking about a subgroup of illegals that commit those crimes.

Trump is an anti Semitic, despite having Jewish son in laws, Jewish grandchildren and a daughter that followes the Jewish faith. Trump also appointed some of the most pro Israeli cabinet members that you can get.

Trumps, chief strategist, Steve Bannon is a racist or antisemetic because he worked for Breibart. A publication that is almost exclusively staffed by Jews.

Trump, hates black people, minorities and women. Truth is he has always had all minorities including women work for him and many of the people Trump appointed to his cabinet are minorities, such as blacks, Asians, Jews, ect and also women.

Not enough or do you need some more bud?

Living in rural Texas as a highly educated professional, I can't tell you the ridiculous amounts of racism I have witnessed towards Obama and his wife.
The fact that Obama was twice elected President by whites means that whatever racism you either experienced or witnessed are marginal. As for myself, anecdotally, I have personally experienced racism, directed at me, more in England while active duty USAF than I have in the US, and I am a naturalized US citizen.

So what arguement are you trying to make.

Paragraph 1 I agree with you.

Paragraph 2 I also agree.

Steve Bannon is a POS.

Paragraph 4 I also agree.

I haven't said Trump himself is a racist. I am saying that one reason among several that he was elected is that a sizable portion of his supporters are in fact racist. A small example being the alt-riht movement.

The fact that Obama was twice elected President by whites means that whatever racism you either experienced or witnessed are marginal. As for myself, anecdotally, I have personally experienced racism, directed at me, more in England while active duty USAF than I have in the US, and I am a naturalized US citizen.

Hey so what are your thought on Carl Paladino? Anecdotal as well. But relevant.

I have witnessed anti Muslim sentiment personally.

As for Obama, the hate is mostly racial. the major politically based gripe was based on higher insurance premiums which I can understand.
Well, there is some of that in the deep south in the US, but I still find it disingenuous of people to make that into the overriding issue that propelled Trump to the white house. Those guys would have voted for whoever the republican nominee might have been anyway, Trump isn't responsible for how they feel about Obama, or race in general.

@LA se Karachi

ROFL Statistics which one Pew or CIA factbook both are stupid with zero credibility. PEW was accused of underreporting muslim population in US.

Looks like Obama goes to a mosque also hehehe, i know of another politician whse father is of muslim faith Alan Khazei google that also.

Majority Pakistani Americans don't attend mosques at all, weekly is actually farther from the truth and technically many can't as Illinois Chicago as some are from Pakistani shia denomination.

Pakistani in other states barring NY, don't attend mosque as much as cultural unctions and even those with sponsorships eid bazaar types esp. in Houston Suger Land Plano Texas.

I'd request people to google Christel Khalil [now hemsley], she is tv actor of daytime soaps is a christian and left islam.
One time richest Pakistani American Michael Chowdry [Atlas Air; died 2001] his wife Linda, children are part of church that finance missionary work against muslims.

I know personally Dr. Ahmed who died 2 years back his daughter married American and does'nt practice muslim faith anymore. Actress Mahira Khan father Hafiz Khan had a marriage with american both his sons surname is khan and are part of southern baptist church. I can put 50-60 facebook profiles of so-called Pakistani american children which is more reliable sampling than politically motivated gallups and research where a person has to say what he did which actually makes them dumb.
An indian daily milli gazzette did a survey with Macy wedding registry which is authentic and found that Pakistani American women [with surnames Khan, Syed, Qureshi, Chaudhary] were tallied as 46% doing marriage outside their faith and they are talking about muslim population growth rofl.

Peopla can see this wedding registry by google macy couple search and will realize this misinformation done by this poster.

These interfaith marriages are resulting in new ind of creatures who not only bash islam but work against muslim as well as Pakistan's interests, google Qanta Ahmed, Asra Nomani or trump supporters, there is huge population growth in such kind of munafiq brigade which voices will be heard more in Trump era.

2nd generation don't even identify themselves Pakistani, or muslim so don't try to misinform ppl about the Pakistani-American community which is already in a pathetic state, even degree holders doing odd jobs so this research is laughable.

Yes they've gained lot of money but this is not measure of their success they've destroyed their identity and lost their next generation. They have to beg their children to visit them once a year how can they inculcate faith or values there lol.

Last edited:
Trump is an anti Semitic, despite having Jewish son in laws, Jewish grandchildren -
I don't think so. Trump's ego is so big that he sees no necessity to subscribe to the scapegoat of antisemitism; it would be a step down.

@LA se Karachi

ROFL Statistics which one Pew or CIA factbook both are stupid with zero credibility. PEW was accused of underreporting muslim population in US.

Looks like Obama goes to a mosque also hehehe, i know of another politician whse father is of muslim faith Alan Khazei google that also.

Majority Pakistani Americans don't attend mosques at all, weekly is actually farther from the truth and technically many can't as Illinois Chicago as some are from Pakistani shia denomination.

Pakistani in other states barring NY, don't attend mosque as much as cultural unctions and even those with sponsorships eid bazaar types esp. in Houston Suger Land Plano Texas.

I'd request people to google Christel Khalil [now hemsley], she is tv actor of daytime soaps is a christian and left islam.
One time richest Pakistani American Michael Chowdry [Atlas Air; died 2001] his wife Linda, children are part of church that finance missionary work against muslims.

I know personally Dr. Ahmed who died 2 years back his daughter married American and does'nt practice muslim faith anymore. Actress Mahira Khan father Hafiz Khan had a marriage with american both his sons surname is khan and are part of southern baptist church. I can put 50-60 facebook profiles of so-called Pakistani american children which is more reliable sampling than politically motivated gallups and research where a person has to say what he did which actually makes them dumb.
An indian daily milli gazzette did a survey with Macy wedding registry which is authentic and found that Pakistani American women [with surnames Khan, Syed, Qureshi, Chaudhary] were tallied as 46% doing marriage outside their faith and they are talking about muslim population growth rofl.

Peopla can see this wedding registry by google macy couple search and will realize this misinformation done by this poster.

These interfaith marriages are resulting in new ind of creatures who not only bash islam but work against muslim as well as Pakistan's interests, google Qanta Ahmed, Asra Nomani or trump supporters, there is huge population growth in such kind of munafiq brigade which voices will be heard more in Trump era.

2nd generation don't even identify themselves Pakistani, or muslim so don't try to misinform ppl about the Pakistani-American community which is already in a pathetic state, even degree holders doing odd jobs so this research is laughable.

Yes they've gained lot of money but this is not measure of their success they've destroyed their identity and lost their next generation. They have to beg their children to visit them once a year how can they inculcate faith or values there lol.

American Muslims are a diverse group in terms of each individuals implementation of Islam in their lives. Your examples may be valid. But there are also those who give their south asian background and Islam importance. Every immigrant group assimilates to varying degrees. Ultimately its the individuals choice.

American Muslims are a diverse group in terms of each individuals implementation of Islam in their lives. Your examples may be valid. But there are also those who give their south asian background and Islam importance. Every immigrant group assimilates to varying degrees. Ultimately its the individuals choice.

LOL to pataphrase u its a 'divided', 'polarized' lot which differs individual to individual, they don't add any value to where they come from like US migrants from Israel, Ghana, Greece or Italy. You kind of admit that Americans of Pakistani background are the most pathetic even Japanese Americans who suffered internment camps at the hands of Americans had resolve than these Pakistani migrants cowards who themselves ran from responsibiility and showed greed. These munafiqs were bound to fail but American society's forceful assimilation have made these Pakistani munafiqs worse than British Pakistanis, who continue to play a role in Pakistan as well as politically, socially are much more visible.

I always liked Van Jones. He was a pleasure to listen to during the election season. The American Muslim community is indeed doing pretty well. But opinions on Muslims aren't always positive in certain sections of the country. There's not much we can do about that. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else, though.
One person I cannot stand is Kayleigh Mcenany:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

One person I cannot stand is Kayleigh Mcenany:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

She is annoying, isn't she?

When Trump first announced that he was running for President, few in the media took him seriously. I think that's how people like her ended up on CNN.

Pew Research is about as credible as it can get in regards to demographic polling. Occasionally, they come up with an odd result, but that is rare and typically involves polling a foreign country.

Few American Muslims are marrying non-Muslims, and the vast majority of those that did married Christians. I already pointed this out. Almost all of the Muslims I know have married fellow Muslims and consider themselves Muslims. And no, of the few that didn't, most of them are not "bashing Islam".

2nd generation don't even identify themselves Pakistani, or muslim so don't try to misinform ppl

The few examples you mention are meaningless when we are talking a about a couple million people. And no, Facebook certainly isn't "reliable sampling", especially compared to a proper pollster.

Most American Muslims say that religion is "very important" in their lives and pray regularly:

2010-muslim-americans-s2-03.png

2010-muslim-americans-s2-04.png

http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/30/section-2-religious-beliefs-and-practices/

Most American Muslim men do attend weekly services (women are not required to attend Jumma prayer, as you know). One very important thing to keep in mind is that because weekly religious services fall on Fridays in Islam, many are unable to attend due to conflicts with their job. The numbers would be significantly higher if this was not the case. Obviously, it's not like Pakistan where employers have time reserved for those who want to attend Friday prayer. Some Muslims here can't take enough time off to do so, some don't work close enough to a mosque, and some do not have car.

And, most Muslims do go to the masjid. If not weekly, then when they have time off or on a special occasion like Eid. I'm involved in my local mosque I know very well what attendance is like. The vast majority of Muslims do go to the masjid at some point during the year:

2010-muslim-americans-s2-05.png

http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/30/section-2-religious-beliefs-and-practices/

the Pakistani-American community which is already in a pathetic state, even degree holders doing odd jobs so this research is laughable.

Most Pakistani Americans don't hold odd jobs. Most are working in professional occupations:

Immigration and Jobs - Map of Foreign-Born Workers - Interactive Graphic - NYTimes.com.png

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2009/04/07/us/20090407-immigration-country.html?_r=1&#view=52140

The Pakistani diaspora in America identify themselves as Pakistani American, and the vast majority are practicing Muslims. They are a highly-educated, middle class community. I know the Pakistani American community very well, as I am a part of it. I have been to many different parts of this country and have found what I have posted above to be true.

Clearly, the only one trying to misinform people (and failing miserably) is you. You seem to be bigoted against America/Pakistani Americans. But whatever you tell yourself, the fact remains that America has been been very kind to Pakistani immigrants and the community is doing quite well. Many more are immigrating too, I wonder why...

Last edited:
Today most of those 'doctors' are dead and their children are not even muslim one can visit Illinois, Brooklyn, NY, Virginia and see their pitiful existence, doubt they even consider themselves Pakistani.
I've seen this in most American (ex) Muslims, this is not limited to just Pakistanis. You should see generation X Arabs, Iranians and even Indians. Most of them try so, SO hard to fit into the 'white folk' culture that they end up generalising and discriminating more than the white Americans.

In fact, I've found most white Americans to be quiet cool and open minded. Maybe a bit silly and very uneducated with it comes to history and politics, but not racist as far as I've seen and known them.

@MaMo

There is a urdu saying shah se zyada shah ke wafadaar, and these idiots mite have given up their faith and parents' background but they continue to hold hateful biases and hateful behaviour which shows them more common with the people they are hating. This group is significant and you can see them coming forward defending anti-muslim legislations, laws as well as litigation for civil rights abuses of muslim americans. NSEERS and other breach of US and intl. law will be back soon and there is this member who is trying to quote statistics foolishly. OR the sting operations by undercover agents in mosques who try to promote terrorism to pre-empt muslim sympathisers to throw them in jail for 10-20 years. Many Pakistani Americans sometimes in fear as well as willingly don't identify being muslim or Pakistani American in face of such polls, he is quoting as though the poll identify all of them as muslims or Pakistanis, it is ridiculous to say the least.

The member fails in convincing so typically runs away abusing the other as holding a real opinion as bigoted with a community which for me is same as any foreign community, nothing to do with us. They are neither Pakistani nor muslim.

Back
Top Bottom