What's new

V K Singh opposes deploying army in Maoist-hit areas

Police modernization has been going on and it depends on financial health of the state but if you look at CAPFs especially deployed in Naxal areas they are better equipped and trained than State police thats why maoist usually attack poorly equip state police.

CRPF Cobra
View attachment 214924

Bro please go to Tomesnow website and check video of 2 Jawans from hospital . They both claimed that we are poorly armed than Naxals . And you come up with fancy picture ?

I have placed a question to Mr. Hindustani and it's for you too . Leave every . Please answer this alone .
I think I just did, above. "They are Indian citizens" does not mean "be easy on them". That is your fundamental misunderstanding here.

I think I just did, above. "They are Indian citizens" does not mean "be easy on them". That is your fundamental misunderstanding here.
Bhaiii see ... tell me clear. What is your point . What is Don't go easy on them means ?

Bro please go to Tomesnow website and check video of 2 Jawans from hospital . They both claimed that we are poorly armed than Naxals . And you come up with fancy picture ?
I have seen that video.

The pic is from paramilitary and the those jawans you mentioned belongs to state police and there is nothing fancy in that pic,these are elite cobra deployed in Naxal affected areas and are better trained and equipped than State police

Bhaiii see ... tell me clear. What is your point . What is Don't go easy on them means ?
Dear child, how can I make this simpler? Let me try.

What do you think somebody's point is, when they say that Maoists are Indian citizens? Do you think they mean "Therefore let's be lenient to them and rehabilitate them and send counsellors."?

No - they should be killed or arrested. The only question is who should do it.

You are suffering from a complete misunderstanding - you think that when somebody points out that Maoists are Indians, they are advocating a soft approach. Far from it.

I have seen that video.

The pic is from paramilitary and the those jawans you mentioned belongs to state police and there is nothing fancy in that these are elite jawans deployed in Naxal affected areas and are better trained and equipped than State police
We need to make some stuff decision . Need to send more troops with high tech drones and attack choppers .

Dear child, how can I make this simpler? Let me try.

What do you think somebody's point is, when they say that Maoists are Indian citizens? Do you think they mean "Therefore let's be lenient to them and rehabilitate them and send counsellors."?

No - they should be killed or arrested. The only question is who should do it.

You are suffering from a complete misunderstanding - you think that when somebody points out that Maoists are Indians, they are advocating a soft approach. Far from it.

Sorry when I said kill them u came and said they must be brought to the mainstream.

And now you said . Kill them .

When we keep loosing precious life of jawans I don't care if they are misguided Indians or foreign nationals . Kill wipe them out . And save families of these selfless soldiers . That's all am asking for . Nothing more nothing less .

These kind of ambush is too much for CRPF jawans guarding a post with some 5/7 men .

1) Send maximum resources

2) or send elite army commandos trained for gorilla warfare .

3) Covert operations involving regulars in CRPF /police uniform and finish this nonsense once and for all .

We need to make some stuff decision . Need to send more troops with high tech drones and attack choppers .
Dude what is the need of that ?

Do you know our paramilitary is already on par with Light Infantry regarding their training and strength

plus what is the point of bombing of our own civilians when total armed cadre of naxals are 20000 ~ and why not try to reform rather than bomb them

Umm..really? This is the patronizing class superiority inherent in many Indians' minds. The American equivalent during slavery days was the "Uncle Tom" stereotype.

"Adivasi" simply refers to the origins of that people - not that they are all nice, good, obedient people, or any such nonsense. Stop stereotyping groups.

Yes , they are the oldest inhabited and they are very good and mild people.

Yes, I am. Gives a whole different perspective, doesn't it? That Australian aborigines today don't walk around with spears and shields and shout war cries?

Majority of them do live in towns and cities but there are some who still follow the traditional way of live.

So yes, an "adivasi" can be a scientist or lawyer, and still be an adivasi if his ancestry is from one of those original groups than inhabited the land.

Yes .

lets hope

It has lot of investment potential only if they don't suck like POSCO

Has it started ?

The officials of the public works department informed in the meeting that under the project, about 1900 km of roads would be taken up for the upgradation. Of these, 19 are state roads while 25 are district roads. The districts to be benefitted by the project include Kawardha, Bemetara, Durg, Balod, Rajnandgaon, Balodabazar, Mahasamund, Korba, Jashpur and Bilaspur.

The initiative to start the project is also a move of state government to kick off the commitment made in the budget 2015-16. Chief Minister Raman Singh, who also holds the additional portfolio of finance department, had said in the budget speech that about 2,000 km of existing roads would be upgraded in the Public Private Partnership (PPP) mode with an estimated investment of Rs 10,000 crore.

The focus on infrastructure was the highlight of the budget with state government allocating Rs 11,000 crore that was an increase of over 39% as compared to the fund allotted for infrastructure development last year. The allocation for the road sector alone was Rs 5,183 crore, an increase of 43% over last year.

Dude what is the need of that ?

Do you know our paramilitary is already on par with Light Infantry regarding their training and strength

plus what is the point of bombing of our own civilians when total armed cadre of naxals are 20000 ~ and why not try to reform rather than bomb them

Problem is its not yielding result. Don't you think ? We are ready for reforms but they won't allow it to happen . And at what cost ? How many life has been lost so far ? And for what some spoiled corrupted brats ?

It's unacceptable to any decent democracy . What will US or France will do ? Latest terror attack on french soil by French citizens ... what happend ? Dint they kill and send the message loud and clear ? Pathetic ideology of gandhisim ruined our doctrine towards armed Naxals . No one will give sweets when threatened by Machine guns . It's a human instinct .

Sorry when I said kill them u came and said they must be brought to the mainstream.
I said no such thing. Please do point out where I said that. Your continued misunderstanding of what others are saying is the root cause of the miscommunication here.

Sir with respect , IN the recent ambush 5 jawans killed . Many other injured. Survived jawans gave interview to times now while resting on hospital bed with sever wounds . They said and I quote "We are poorly armed . Naxals are very heavily armed than us. Due to our inferior INSAS rifle we lost 5 life today"

These are not Adivasis we are dealing with . Adivasis are those with bow and arrow . These are terrorists armed with AK 47, Grande, rocket launchers etc who work on behest of Our enemies. These are the terrorists who will stop all the development works under taken by Indian Govt in tribal belt. These are the terrorist who kidnap , kill , beheaded innocent poor Adivasis, tribal people , government officials . AND YOU CALL THEM CITIZENS ? How absurd sir. With all due respect for what you have done for the nation , Sir my hearty thanks . Now you are a politician I can understand . But sir Once a Fauji in always a Fauji . Again with due respect sir let our Tigers lose . Let our Men take care of these terrorists who keep killing , threatening, raping our real citizens .

Do the right thing . A solider will take bullet as a reward for this mother land. Am just asking you to face the consequences from so called Presstitutes and liberals. For the nation sir . We should we will .

Thanks . . . Hope somehow you see this comment . A honest request from your very good follower and an Indian . Hope its the wish of all patriots of our great nation . Jai hind .
The Army is a blunt instrument.

Its a sledgehammer when a needle is required.

The maoists arise due to a genuine problem. We must eliminate those that have taken up arms against the state...but only those and not the rest of the villagers and sympathizers. We need to address the cause of the problem - development and no writ of the state and corruption/human right violations in tribal areas where the writ does exist.

Using CRPF along with a frentic infra development pace is what is required. Not the Army. VK SIngh is right.

That's your patronizing idea about adivasis, that they are primitive forest dwellers with stone tools. "Adivasi" simply means aborigines, and in India, some of these people populated India long before Indo-Aryans or Dravidians did, hence the term "Adivasi" (First inhabitant) for them.

But that does not mean that a boy or girl from an adivasi community cannot learn to shoot with a rif
That's your patronizing idea about adivasis, that they are primitive forest dwellers with stone tools. "Adivasi" simply means aborigines, and in India, some of these people populated India long before Indo-Aryans or Dravidians did, hence the term "Adivasi" (First inhabitant) for them.

But that does not mean that a boy or girl from an adivasi community cannot learn to shoot with a rifle, or learn guerilla warfare. They have the same mental and physical capabilities as anybody else. They too can adapt and change with the times.

Andrew Symonds is an Australian "Adivasi" - or what they call "aborigine", which means exactly the same thing. That doesn't mean he paints his face and chases kangaroos with spears for a living.

Yes they do all that, but despite all that, they are Indian citizens. It's a fact. "Indian citizen" is not a compliment or rebuke - it is just a factual matter. Citizenship does not mean goodness. Even if they commit terrorism, extort businesses, kill our security forces etc, they are Indian citizens. Just like the TTP fellows are Pakistani citizens, although they kill Pakistani forces.

The army has always been of the opinion that they should not be deployed in the heartland against insurgencies. It is not simply the opinion of a general who has turned politician. Not just the army, but the forces that are presently fighting the naxals are also of the same opinion. Did you see any of the injured policemen on TV say "Please, we don't want to fight anymore, let the army do it"? @vk17 is one of the people fighting the Maoists, let's hear his opinion on this.

IMO deployment of army in Maoist would not change a thing in Naxal belt. Nobody is Rambo. CRPF has more advance weapon than army, not talking about heavy weapon and uses much more advance navigation techs. Everybody thinks aggressive approach like chase and kill is needed their but practically its not possible. Its almost impossible to differentiate a tribal from naxal and since no AFSPA is their, you cannot detain them or search their house to verify their identity.

Aggressive NAGA battallion was deployed in Chattisgarh, very second day their vehicle was blown by IED, killing all 7 aboard. Nagas let hell loose on villagers after that, because villagers are either naxal or sympathizers (mostly informers about troop movement). Nagas were asked to leave Chattisgarh immediately, Human Right cases are still running against them.

What has changed in Kashmir or North East, army is deployed their from decades. Ain't they citizens of India. V.K.Singh is just a loud mouth, talking big, doing nothing, just media management.

Back
Top Bottom