What's new

Uzma Khan Scandal: What is all wrong with us as Society

As someone who has had their house attacked by terrorists (not regular karachi criminal types but can't go into specifics), here's what I have to say:
Cheating with a married man was the wrong thing to do
HOWEVER, that does not justify breaking into the woman's house with 12 armed guards and literally torturing her by making her walk on glass, hitting etc while abusing legal immunity. Should punish the Man who decided to cheat.
And Anti-state people using this to spread their narrative can get lost.

what is the criminal charge against prostitution and an assault?? i believe prostitution will end u in jail and simple assault is bailable. Also the house is Malik's daughter not the prostitute model's, so she has committed less of a crime according to Pakistani and Islamic law.

Extremely disgusted by some of the comments on social media people endorsing her actions and whatnot. No one shpuld be allowed to take the law in their hands, see how media isnt even reporting it, just the social media. What's the status on this, has the FIR been launched? A big challenge for the state against the mafia.

Should their not be FIR against the model for prostitution drugs and alcohol? She was staying at malki's daughter's house and she ignored repeated demand to leave her house and her husband. Anybody in malik's place would do the same thing.
Btw what does Islam or Pakistani law say against prostitution extra marital affair vs assault?

here the FIR..

EZDP8lCWAAIlwSs chalan.jpg

FIR registered, now it will be decided whether action is taken or we need 200 million people revolting to bring justice to elites.

Government should not get involved or forced to get involved in such a pity prostitution case gone bad.
If action needs to be taken then both should be charged. Malik's daughter for an assault and uzma for prostitution and drugs.

koi moorti shoorti nikalwado in shaddad ki jannat se.

bolo ye sindhu baba ki mortiyaan nikal rahi hai zameen khali karalo.

zardari bacha leta hai sabko. ab Zardari ko kon mana kare

Hi, this happens in every city around the world.
When grave yard gets too old and abandoned then it should be either relocated as long as it does not belong to a islamic figure.

believe me, i am a deeply conservative person.
if the police knows that somewhere prostitution is taking place, then it is their job to arrest them, not mine to go over there and start beating them up. also, whatever happens behind closed doors isnt my concern as long as it doesnt affect me.
if the woman's husband was cheating on her, then she should have gone to the police with proof. instead of being a goon on her own.
I can voice my concerns and also criticize them as much as i can, but ultimately, it is the state that is responsible for punishing them, not me.

If you talk about law, regardless where drugs are being used or where prostitution is taking place action still needs to be taken.
FIR should also be filed against Uzma for prostitution.

Should their not be FIR against the model for prostitution drugs and alcohol? She was staying at malki's daughter's house and she ignored repeated demand to leave her house and her husband. Anybody in malik's place would do the same thing.
Btw what does Islam or Pakistani law say against prostitution extra marital affair vs assault?
Prostitution ilzam koey bhe laga sakta hai, not to mean it but i can say someone you know is a prostitute proof naam key aik cheez bhe hotey hain. And this is should not be a concern, what should matter is how 2 women were violated and beaten. And unsuprisingly we have people in our dear country justifying this ghunda gardey. Proof karo take them to the court, call the cops, file a case. Clear drug proof tha toh. And im not sure about the house, its not been confirmed yet.

I am with her. F*ck those Kanjar Usman and that g@shti Uzma khan or whatever. Zina is a crime under Pakistani law yet these big wigs get away with it.

Both of those Kanjars should be prosecuted and put behind the bars after DNA testing and proper court procedures. Yet, it won't happen because we don't have a rule of law in our unfortunate country. Even Meera with video evidence got away. So why do ya'll expect common man to follow the law?

If you talk about law, regardless where drugs are being used or where prostitution is taking place action still needs to be taken.
FIR should also be filed against Uzma for prostitution.
The fact the this matters more(which has not even been proved at all), is really sickening.

The FIR contained Pakistan Penal Code’s sections 337 A1 (doing any act with the intention of thereby causing hurt to any person), 337 F2 (doing any act with the intention of causing hurt to any person), 337 L2 (causeing hurt which does not endanger life), 355 (assault or criminal force with intent to dishonour a person) and 506 (criminal intimidation).

Prostitution ilzam koey bhe laga sakta hai, not to mean it but i can say someone you know is a prostitute proof naam key aik cheez bhe hotey hain. And this is should not be a concern, what should matter is how 2 women were violated and beaten. And unsuprisingly we have people in our dear country justifying this ghunda gardey. Proof karo take them to the court, call the cops, file a case. Clear drug proof tha toh. And im not sure about the house, its not been confirmed yet.

brahh,,, wake up!!!
Uzma was staying in Malik's daughter's house.... his son-in-law was uzma's sugar daddy...
NO pakistani sharif khandan ki larki would visit someone's husband. ab ap bachay nahi hai samaj lay kay when a model is staying at someone's house their is some adult stuff going on..
prostitution is not done with a contract signed unfortunately but its a common sense to believe uzma was staying in the house for monetary favor in return for extra services.

my forefathers were buried there, so a littel respect sidd,
my village is just on bharia,s outer edge,.'
. about 30 odd village s are still spared from iblees greed'
but older graveyard is under the million dollars buildings now, about 100 kanals

and 6.000 shamlat illegally taken by malik riaz, with help from supreme court. verdict,

the next land grab scam is in GAWDAR,
i wonder when that will be breaking news on tv

malik riaz nephew is the main , escobar there.............about 65.000 acres,

I didn't mean to disrespect anyone.

I gave you the most practical solution to your problem.

brahh,,, wake up!!!
Uzma was staying in Malik's daughter's house.... his son-in-law was uzma's sugar daddy...
NO pakistani sharif khandan ki larki would visit someone's husband. ab ap bachay nahi hai samaj lay kay when a model is staying at someone's house their is some adult stuff going on..
prostitution is not done with a contract signed unfortunately but its a common sense to believe uzma was staying in the house for monetary favor in return for extra services.
Fortunately youre not the judge, jury and executioner. Poorey message mein you didnt bother about the real issue and in turn you thought hey its fine cuz they were prostitutes. There are some laws, she could have easily gathered proof of drugs and even the said affair, do you believe this is the way to act? Would you say youre justifying their action of ghunda gardi?

Hi, this happens in every city around the world.
When grave yard gets too old and abandoned then it should be either relocated as long as it does not belong to a islamic figure.

Why only Islamic figure?

Back
Top Bottom