What's new

Uttam Mk2 AESA

That's our internal problem and we will fix none of your concern.
Meanwhile your army
The problem crops up every few years, solving is not in favor of Army.

Meanwhile, keep the off topic going, it is kind of fun to other onlookers.

are you trolling??? read my above post

yeah yeah. just like your raptor of the east MKI that cowardly run away on 27 FEB 2019
Try not to comment on things about which you are clearly totally ignorant. I was around when the reduction in size from the large, land-based radar to a smaller, air-portable size started. This is the last leg in a chain of development that started more than twenty years ago.

DRDO AEW&CS was in works since early 2000s. Once that system was tested in 2011, the plan to create a radar for fighter jet based on that technology was approved within a year. The ELM2052 came into scene much later in 2017 when we wanted DARIN III Jaguars to have AESA.
Tell your bone-head friend that I was personally there, watching this happen.

It's less than half of what China received.
Acquired?

Do you inability in typing? read me above post than reply
WHY are you wasting your time, and the time of everybody else, arguing with a bozo who clearly is out to troll?

Last edited:
Acquired?
Acquisition of single units or token purchases from all around the world, with the sole intention of recreating the system locally, yet no opposition.

I would call is support.

If we today say that we want to acquire a single unit each of Italian and French Combat Management Systems which we will "definitely not" use upon our SSN/SSBN, what do you think the reaction would be ?

West always has been and will be more wary of India than it will ever be of China.

Tell your bone-head friend that I was personally there, watching this happen.
His sole aim is to go in circles while detailing the thread. Took me 2-3 replies to understand.

Acquisition of single units or token purchases from all around the world, with the sole intention of recreating the system locally, yet no opposition.

I would call is support.

If we today say that we want to acquire a single unit each of Italian and French Combat Management Systems which we will "definitely not" use upon our SSN/SSBN, what do you think the reaction would be ?

West always has been and will be more wary of India than it will ever be of China.
That is a tremendous point, that I didn't recognise when I read it. Wow.

I'm tired from this preparation for that war-game.

WHY are you wasting your time, and the time of everybody else, arguing with a bozo who clearly is out to troll?
Lets face it. I do not care how India got its technology. So long it can produce locally, we are golden. A gun in hand and ammunition in bag is what makes one capable of fighting. Does not matter if Romonov or Chin or Bush or Reddy did the R&D. Revolution and governmental change have started with AK-47 stamped out of steel plates in presses used to make water tanks.

So long India gets its AESA Radar made and made without fear of sanctions, it does not matter Israel or USA helped. Yahood-Hanood remains in words. Battlefield calls for bullets not ego.

Back
Top Bottom