What's new

Uttam Mk2 AESA

Actually you are trolling from your first post..

Read about radar development then try to troll
And you're farting now

And? Should I now invoke your submarine that sunk on its own? Whats the point?
When and where this happened, are you talking about 71 war where our PNS GHAZI SANK ON ITS OWN MINE?

When and where this happened, are you talking about 71 war where our PNS GHAZI SANK ON ITS OWN MINE?
Indeed.

PLAAF didn't upgraded their SU-30MKK/MKK2 with AESE radar.
Right, new variants of J-11 have AESA, J-11 is essentially a Chinese flanker build on the basis of Soviet airframe but fitted with Chinese avionics and engine.

Indeed.

Right, new variants of J-11 have AESA, J-11 is essentially a Chinese flanker build on the basis of Soviet airframe but fitted with Chinese avionics and engine.

Yes.

All the imported Russian ones are not refitted. Only changes seem to be missile compatibility electronics and software changes for some Su-30 models so they could launch Chinese missiles.

First Chinese Flanker fitted with AESA is J-16 actually. J-11BG refit to AESA as part of upgrade of now very old aircraft is only started recently much later than J-16 in service but that's because these older J-11 fighters with the 20 to 10 year old radars are simply too outdated due to the radar limitations. Radar is such an important aspect of fighters so worth upgrading since Flankers always have that strength of good range and great carrying capacity.

This is also why IAF would upgrade Su-30MKI with more modern radars in time.

These fighters just require upgraded electronics to receive huge boosts to capability.

everyone knows that Israel/west are helping you on your 10 gen Tej@$$ project, no need to give the proofs
Problem with "Everyone knows" is that there are no real evidence or even a smoking gun. Its not that no need to give the proof, its that you have no proof and just a "Everyone knows" assertion.

Problem with "Everyone knows" is that there are no real evidence or even a smoking gun. Its not that no need to give the proof, its that you have no proof and just a "Everyone knows" assertion.
did you read the history of your mighty 10 gen Tej@$$ and your govt say more than 70% of your mighty Tej@$$ has foreign components in it, and can list you that components and testing is one by west???

did you read the history of your mighty 10 gen Tej@$$ and your govt say more than 70% of your mighty Tej@$$ has foreign components in it, and can list you that components and testing is one by west???
So? I don't even know what you are talking about because you are writing like 3 year old.

Back
Top Bottom