What's new

Usual Suspects - Usual Anti-American Drivel

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomslang

Reaction score
Country
United States
Look down the list of new threads, as all the 'usual suspects' run home from school to post their new anti-American stuff. You guys look silly. :usflag:

you are just trying to get attention, US is not the most discussed country here, maybe no 10 down the list

you are just trying to get attention, US is not the most discussed country here, maybe no 10 down the list

This is the 'Americas' forum, numbnutz.

you dont have to repeat your name at the end of every post

Go down the first page of threads in this forum and count how many pertain to America. Numbnutz.:bunny:

Maybe military photos.net is more suitable for you a place where you can’t say anything negative about the USA without getting banned

Maybe military photos.net is more suitable for you a place where you can’t say anything negative about the USA without getting banned

I don't remember saying people shouldn't post the stuff. I was just stating a fact. Actually it cracks me up to see the U.S. haters work so hard.

I don't remember saying people shouldn't post the stuff. I was just stating a fact. Actually it cracks me up to see the U.S. haters work so hard.

I’ve read those threads and it's definitely not helping their cause just read and laugh

Look down the list of new threads, as all the 'usual suspects' run home from school to post their new anti-American stuff. You guys look silly. :usflag:
Let them go. Truth is that they love to live in the US. They know the US is at least 10 times the shitholes they have to look out the windows every day no matter how much of the local US news they post to try to portray US negatively.

I don’t blame the haters for hating, I blame the U.S embassies. :D

Ha! Be that as it may, it is still the most powerful country in history. Imperial? Fascist? Ask Japan, Philippines, Germany, Italy, Panama, Grenada, Afghanistan, Iran, why imperialistic America is occupying their cities. Governing their people. Insert Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin, Mao, and incessant religious wars fought to force worship to God who gave us free choice . Who does the world look to, to right wrongs , when there is no others? If you think we like sending our children off to protect the world, you're way off. Who else steps up to help ? If someone doesnt it may lead to another world war. Keep your lies to yourself, you only influence the ignorant who in believing you will always be that way. And control your Pride, it breeds Jealousy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom