What's new

US's top drone manufacturer General Atomics to open office in India

Kinetic

BANNED
Reaction score
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...open-office-in-india/articleshow/53189315.cms

Any change for this?

home-banner.jpg

Office will open by year end.. First products will be for IN followed by later other services.

Its no secret, after MTCR India is looking to create a fleet of Jet powered drones. In Phase 1 it will be 100 purchase via FMS route. Phase 2 will see another 150+ under MII . Target is 250+ advanced jet powered drones.

Israeli Herons, Indian Aura, and other UAV will be separate to this. The force of UCAV and UAV will be good sizeable number.

Its in fact this General Atomics which is the target of our DM MP over LM and Boeing or F16/F35/F22E/F18 ASH. His scope is focused on avengers and predator.

Office will open by year end.. First products will be for IN followed by later other services.

Its no secret, after MTCR India is looking to create a fleet of Jet powered drones. In Phase 1 it will be 100 purchase via FMS route. Phase 2 will see another 150+ under MII . Target is 250+ advanced jet powered drones.

Israeli Herons, Indian Aura, and other UAV will be separate to this. The force of UCAV and UAV will be good sizeable number.

Its in fact this General Atomics which is the target of our DM MP over LM and Boeing or F16/F35/F22E/F18 ASH. His scope is focused on avengers and predator.
good to see your tweet after some time. how are you??

@PARIKRAMA Are you on twitter

Radars/Surveillance(variety of forms ) from ground , air , space , over and under water will actually be our first line of defence.

My chemistry teacher used to said that if you know the definition of the terms used in the question , the questions will be solved that moment.

Meaning the knowledge of our potential threat sources is what will save us from devastating wars.

And to this UAVs, ground based radars , satellites , AWACs etc form the backbone.

All this coupled with an integrated , and quite dense air defence network along with varieties of cruise missiles , and guided munitions.( and their delivery systems , preferably UAVs) are the solution to India's huge conventional defence modernisation woes ....

As explained to me last year by an army official ( who happened to be my little distant relative )during an army exhibition in my city in response to my question about how do Armed forces think will solve modernisation of equipment and related problems .

An the person is 100% correct. And I was then surprised that he acknowledged Israel and USA (too) to be our primary source of various of UAV platforms which we will be getting. Back then there was no MTCR, no talks of American drones etc....

This does tell that the Americans have been actually working overtime for UAV programs here in India , much unlike how they howl about fighter jets !

I will not be surprised now if US snatches Israeli market share here .

Tweet?
No bro.. i dont have a twitter handle.. i dont tweet..
@PARIKRAMA Are you on twitter

No my good friend.. i am not in twitter..
i am away from social platforms for a good amount of time..
some folks i did say.. last one was Orkut and then nothing..
i am in stoneage !!

We need rail guns!!!

Tweet?

i am in stoneage !!
Bhai why not start a sticky...."Indian uav and ucav news" ?

What is that?!!!
That looks like a gun that launches missiles!!!

Tweet?

i am in stoneage !!

You are here...so, there is still hope for you yet :D

First the F-22, now railguns... you want our B-21, SSBX and Ford class carriers too?

There are limits to what we're offering you know.

That's General Atomic's railgun.

garailgun.jpg

BAE is also developing one for the USN.

Railgun-2.jpg

Containg rising powers isn't easy you know

First the F-22, now railguns... you want our B-21, SSBX and Ford class carriers too?

There are limits to what we're offering you know.

That's General Atomic's railgun.

garailgun.jpg

BAE is also developing one for the USN.

Railgun-2.jpg
There is no harm in trying...right?:)

:lol:

If I wanted to watch people wank off to American "assets" I'd head over to P*rnhub. You're important, Japan is important, so is South Korea, Australia and our regional allies, but none of you are so important that we're opening the flood gates.

Look at what we're offering you. Then look at the wish lists.

What we've offered:

f_16_block_60-1920x1200.jpg

What PDF has been positing - yup, take a look at the never-ending Rafale thread.

F-22_Raptor_-_100702-F-4815G-217.jpg

What we offered:

69303_1433748377.jpg

And It's a downgraded version because the US wouldn't give India clearance for systems like the AABS:

p8AGS.jpg

You know why the P-8I has a MAD, right?

What PDF asks for - no really, in the past week I've explained twice that the US doesn't export strategic bombers:

*I deleted my comment in that thread, felt stupid for even responding, but you still see it through one of Blue Marlin's quotes of that comment.

B1-B%20lancer.jpg

What we offered:

preduas%20flight%20012_for_review.jpg

Again, you ask for this:

adp-predator-c-3.jpg

See the problem here? Too many unrealistic proposals. No offer of railgun tech has been solicited, and none will be entertained - certainly not without more strings then a marionette.

Marionette_by_Melow1.jpg

You want to dance to our tune? Play our geopolitical game?

We'll manage with or without you when it comes to China. You're a newcomer to a game we've been playing for 70 years.

Actually yes, there is harm in it. Being too unrealistic makes a partner uneasy.

You can ask, but don't be surprised when you get rebuffed.

Sir, it's called negotiations.

At the end of the day it's all politics and convergent goals that will dictate the give and take.

Regarding what is happening behind the scenes, no one really knows except for what comes out in the unreliable media!

Back
Top Bottom