What's new

USA Threatens China with Military Blows in Response to Cyber Attacks

Never going to happen.

This is really discouraging to hear that the US can't even defend against the attacks, knowing fully well that thousands of attacks are going on?

Sensitive data should not be kept on public servers.

I did a course on computer forensics a few years ago, the instructor started off with:

What is the most secure computer?

1. Totally disconnected from any network
2. No peripheral devices
3. Switched off
4. Dismantled
5. Locked up in a box
6. Buried 10 ft under the ground
7. Armed detail guarding it.

This will be the most secure computer, but its also useless.

So you always have to make a trade off between what you can secure and at what cost.
A computer's security and hence its network to which its connected is directly proportional to its users general basic security concept. I guess that's sums up all. they are just dumb its human who helps the hacker to penetrate ( knowingly or unknowingly).

China hack US so many time, like 15 years ago. US warn china with military war so many times, what can US do about it? Bite china banana? China hacker will continued on their business, what will US gonna do? Bite china banana again? Lol. India is US long time slave, so when master US said bite china banana. All Indian in the forum rushing into this thread want to bite off china banana lol. Wanna eat mine banana too? I'm welcome you here. Lol

well, usa will gather how many ac to attack china??? usa will need at least 6 to 9 ac to break into china coastal antiship missile defence range and neutralize the zone by surrounding the entire chinese coastal without letting a single chinese attack sub to come out of containment....will usa just able to do it??? just a mere blah unless usa now station more than 10 ac in pacific ocean region.

US need a least 20 AC to attack china, but at least 2 US AC to deal with INdia. Don't worry by the time US gather all its AC to pacific, china submarine would have dock right at Hawaii waiting to nukes the mighty US.

I actually agree with the idea of establishing a Eurasian union. It would be stronger than the EU for sure.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom