USA Istar purchas approved 2 + 4

thank you for the return welcome lol.
needed the break so thank you to mods,
Tejas has execellent not world class I admit technology by virtue of
only fighter with quadruplex fbw
very reliable usa,engines
dash 5 hmd Israel.
and new,aesa radar from elta
it gives,the plane immense will.work.guranteed on brochure the usa a d israeli foot print is very nice warranty
And 40 years of development too but IAF cheif said it cant protect indian skies so much for all these technologies 😆

As for FBW 3 axis would have been enough tbh quadruplex is an overkill as of now..

Last edited:
American AEWs and Russian Defence system... question is how will you people develop TDL to connect all these ? Especially keeping PAFs CENTAIC in mind 🤔

the same way su30mki work.with phalcon and netra awacs.

how is turkey networking s400 to f16
or China s400 to j10

seriously every system.is networked by indian sub systems which is then linked to our afnet system..

In case you did not realise outside of usa networking and computing is what India does,better than any one bar usa,

the same way su30mki work.with phalcon and netra awacs.

how is turkey networking s400 to f16
or China s400 to j10

seriously every system.is networked by indian sub systems which is then linked to our afnet system..

In case you did not realise outside of usa networking and computing is what India does,better than any one bar usa,
Su30 is a jet not AD... and Phalcon as well as Netra are trailer made indian awaacs (Phalcon being Israeli but made for india) and Netra being indian and thats the reason india was able create data linkage...

And Turkey isnt linking S400 with F16s why do you think American didnt provide F35s to Turkey ? Same reason data can reach Russians...

And Chinese are not enemy of Russia so that is the reason they were able to link it to S400..

But with S400 its come 180 mate.. do you think Russia will give you access to their sensitive code 🤔 and that too for you to connect it to American AEW ? They will never risk their (one of) best machine's data going to their enemy

And as far as I know india has been having problem with their TDLs efficiency and robustness against jamming

And again TDL entirely doesnt mean jets its Radars AWAACs and HQs..

And even to connect sub systems you need codes from the manufacturers mate if I am not wrong and AFnet is a great asset for india but I dont think Russia or America will risk their data going to each other...

And stop making me laugh by claiming to be second best at networking UK and France are way a head of india lad...

Last edited:
Su30 is a jet not AD... and Phalcon as well as Netra are trailer made indian awaacs (Phalcon being Israeli but made for india) and Netra being indian and thats the reason india was able create data linkage...

And Turkey isnt linking S400 with F16s why do you think American didnt provide F35s to Turkey ? Same reason data can reach Russians...

And Chinese are not enemy of Russia so that is the reason they were able to link it to S400..

But with S400 its come 180 mate.. do you think Russia will give you access to their sensitive code 🤔 and that too for you to connect it to American AEW ? They will never risk their (one of) best machine's data going to their enemy

And as far as I know india has been having problem with their TDLs efficiency and robustness against jamming

And again TDL entirely doesnt mean jets its Radars AWAACs and HQs..

And even to connect sub systems you need codes from the manufacturers mate if I am not wrong and AFnet is a great asset for india but I dont think Russia or America will risk their data going to each other...

And stop making me laugh by claiming to be second best at networking UK and France are way a head of india lad...
Japan,
Germany
France
Switzerland
all of EU
UK
Pakistan side link 17 is from 2006 ....or 16
everybody else actually

is ahead of india in Defense technology

k

k

What I said is well documented.

Putin was supposed to land in India in Oct-2020 but cancelled the summit.

Biden-Kamala have warned Modi not to go ahead with S-400 deal. The deal with be cancelled as Modi does not have any other choice.

Put your money where your mouth is. You are saying India will cancel S 400 in fear of some speculation on the net at best .
Surely you keep making these claims so you have nothing to worry about
As I said I will make sure webby confirms I give my winnings to the Dying children of Yemen.
So you see even if you lose I gain nothing. Not a cent or a penny and a child in Yemen might live.
If you win you can trouser your winnings and if I win a child in Yemen lives.
So you cant lose

Put your money where your mouth is. You are saying India will cancel S 400 in fear of some speculation on the net at best .
Surely you keep making these claims so you have nothing to worry about
As I said I will make sure webby confirms I give my winnings to the Dying children of Yemen.
So you see even if you lose I gain nothing. Not a cent or a penny and a child in Yemen might live.
If you win you can trouser your winnings and if I win a child in Yemen lives.
So you cant lose

LOL No speculation. You can continue to live in your lala land but you will wake up when the truth hits you later this year.

Biden-Kamala have already sent the message to India.

Subramanian swamy who is the point person of the US in India for BJP/RSS has already publicly stated that India needs to dump Russia as Russia is not a friend of India.

Russia is not a friend of India

LOL No speculation. You can continue to live in your lala land but you will wake up when the truth hits you later this year.

Biden-Kamala have already sent the message to India.

Subramanian swamy who is the point person of the US in India for BJP/RSS has already publicly stated that India needs to dump Russia as Russia is not a friend of India.

Russia is not a friend of India

Put your money where your mouth is. Otherwise its just Bakwas

What is there to bet when it already documented and out in the open.

Then you have nothing to fear and you will make sure a few children in Yemen who are dying of hunger and abandoned by the Muslim countries and being aerial bombed by another Muslim country, can live.
Think , you will be doing so much good if you lose and richer if you win.
If you think a 1000 is too little I can step it up to 5000. Hundreds will live, all you have to do is say yes and save maybe the lives of tens of starving Muslim children in Yemen.

Then you have nothing to fear and you will make sure a few children in Yemen who are dying of hunger and abandoned by the Muslim countries and being aerial bombed by another Muslim country, can live.
Think , you will be doing so much good if you lose and richer if you win.
If you think a 1000 is too little I can step it up to 5000. Hundreds will live, all you have to do is say yes and save maybe the lives of tens of starving Muslim children in Yemen.

Hindu India will also die by 1000 cuts or 5000 cuts now.

Japan,
Germany
France
Switzerland
all of EU
UK
Pakistan side link 17 is from 2006 ....or 16
everybody else actually

is ahead of india in Defense technology

k

k
Link 17 is Pakistan’s C4ISR Pakistan made it under project Vision as it was one the most necessary things but main thing is Pakistan’s got it connected to stuff it has.. from small to big radars or other avionics.. advance or old...

But with India its getting S400 which is one of the most advanced tech out there and Russia will never risk its data getting leaked to Americans... even if it was Pakistan’s we would have never been able to connect S400 with project vision..

Link 17 is Pakistan’s C4ISR Pakistan made it under project Vision as it was one the most necessary things but main thing is Pakistan’s got it connected to stuff it has.. from small to big radars or other avionics.. advance or old...

But with India its getting S400 which is one of the most advanced tech out there and Russia will never risk its data getting leaked to Americans... even if it was Pakistan’s we would have never been able to connect S400 with project vision..
i have mixed feelings about static air defense. All of them have lost over time even the Egyptian air defenses were eventually over run by the Israeli. Building unmanned anti aircraft drones is the thing to do

k

don't think anyone trust indians at this point

What I said is well documented.

Putin was supposed to land in India in Oct-2020 but cancelled the summit.

Biden-Kamala have warned Modi not to go ahead with S-400 deal. The deal with be cancelled as Modi does not have any other choice.

They are going for Nuclear Submarines in exchange + joint development of 6th Gen Fighter

Back
Top Bottom